Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Black people make up 13% Of the population and account for over 50% Of national murders and violent crime.

Period.

Whine about it, try to make fun of it, whatever. It doesn't change the fact.

Hell 13% is the whole population. Take out women and found children and you're talking 8% Of the population
    So again the stats you just gave me. You are saying that 50% of BLACK doctors, lawyers, professionals and workers commit these crimes. REGARDLESS of socio-economic standing.

Tony you do realize you are stating that black people as a WHOLE, commit 50% of the crimes. Regardless of their economic status.

I again, ask you. Do 50% of your black 49er players commit a violent crime?
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2016-08-28 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    He gets paid $12 million a year, it's not really a concern at this point.
    up until he's cut which was a possibility even before this happened and considering something like 90% of pro athletes are bankrupt within 5 years of leaving the game any money he loses is probably a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So again the stats you just gave me. You are saying that 50% of BLACK doctors, lawyers, professionals and workers commit these crimes. REGARDLESS of socio-economic standing.
    I didnt say that, you did. Kinda racist if you ask me.

When did I claim we are in a post racial society?

Futhermore fixing black criminality would require the black community to confront the culture of glorifying criminal behavior and disregad of education.

Not going to happen
    Did you just see Boyz n the Hood for the first time over the weekend or something?

That culture is confronted all the time, just because you're not paying attention doesn't mean it's not happening. These problems can't be solved overnight, but for what it's worth crime rates have been steadily declining since the 90s and should continue on that trend for the foreseeable future. And quite frankly, the kind of glorification of criminality in black culture is more akin to what you might call "toxic masculinity" than anything else, and most of the people who pile on about crime rates probably wouldn't be too keen on accepting that idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a season ticket holder for the cardinals, a pretty loyal fan. The 49ets game is the only one I won't go to.

Sorry that offends.
    Buddy, you're silly now..
    You aren't punishing the opponent, you're punishing your own team if you retract your support.
    A true fan is always with his team, no matter whom they play, and if it's on against an outhouse team.

Think about that.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    I think the American flag worshipping is pretty fucking nuts.

And has he put his money where his mouth is? Has he donated any money or fuck's sake even made a GoFundMe (or in his case GoFuckMe) page? There's a way to protest how a country is handling things and then there's a way to not. He chose a national spotlight stand to make his protest known. Good for him. But also fuck him. As a US military veteran he and others like him (Dwayne Wade, LeBron James, etc, etc) piss on the sacrifice and duty all veterans past and present have done. I don't agree with how racism is in this country either and I'm a bald, fat white guy. But I don't desecrate the flag or my country because I have a difference of opinion.

For one, this type of shit shouldn't be in the place of a professional game. Secondly, he only now just speaks out about this. Oh he Retweeted some things? That's not speaking out about racism, fucktard. Speaking out about racism is actively speaking publicly in front of an audience, raising awareness, hell even a Million Man March. But no, he chose his podium on a fucking football sideline. As a 9ers fan, fuck him and I hope he never plays again. As a person, fuck him. He's half black, half white, and was adopted by white, Jewish parents. Don't kowtow to the sheeple media hype but again, raise awareness through other means. If any of us regular non-millionaire fuckers protested at our jobs like that we'd be fired. And don't say you wouldn't because you would.

My daughter's school has to send home a consent form to whether my daughter will stand and say the pledge of allegiance or sit. What the direct fuck?!? Why is this even a choice? You're in the US, be respectful of the country and if you're a US citizen you better damn well say the pledge of allegiance or get directly the fuck out. Kancernick already looks Middle Eastern, maybe he should go protest the US over there. I'm sure he'll find other US haters there, if they don't behead him for being American and a Christian first.

Stupid fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Well the issue being addressed by the athlete in question here has been debunked as entitlement (mostly, anyway). You can't call the way police handle blacks racist when they make up 13% of the US population but are responsible for 40%+ of violent crimes. Prejudice is a survival tool; to act like you know better than people who put their lives on the line every day to do their job, that you would be capable of doing any better, is nothing more than mere sophistry.

If I was a BLM ethusiast, I would be looking at how the justice system handles the nonviolent crimes blacks are accused of. But that's a whole 'nother story.
    Well, if I was a 49ers fan, id be pissed enough not to go to any of their games. As it is, ive already wrote an e-mail to the 49ers and to the NFL letting them know that I will not be watching any 49ers games or patronizing any businesses that advertise during 49ers games.

He has his freedom of speech and I have mine. Hopefully more people do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

actually more than 50% but hey, who's counting?
    I didnt say that, you did. Kinda racist if you ask me.
    Here is you replying to Gandrak, who I showed you one of his post. You chose to correct him 50% of black crime stat. So you blatantly again say that ALL black people commit these crimes. Regardless of economic status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Buddy, you're silly now..
    You aren't punishing the opponent, you're punishing your own team if you retract your support.
    A true fan is always with his team, no matter whom they play, and if it's on against an outhouse team.

Think about that.
    Oh I go to every other game, but have no interest in watching the 49ers.

Besides they would be getting stomped anyway, probably something like 35 to 7

- - - Updated - - -

Here is you replying to Gandrak, who I showed you one of his post. You chose to correct him 50% of black crime stat. So you blatantly again say that ALL black people commit these crimes. Regardless of economic status.
    No I didnt, I pointed out a valid statistic. You made your own assumptions

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Did you just see Boyz n the Hood for the first time over the weekend or something?

That culture is confronted all the time, just because you're not paying attention doesn't mean it's not happening. These problems can't be solved overnight, but for what it's worth crime rates have been steadily declining since the 90s and should continue on that trend for the foreseeable future. And quite frankly, the kind of glorification of criminality in black culture is more akin to what you might call "toxic masculinity" than anything else, and most of the people who pile on about crime rates probably wouldn't be too keen on accepting that idea.
    One more time, as you stated. ESPN just had specials about trying to fix the black community. Yes, it touched on police interaction but was a whole lot more. Of course Tony didn't watch it or care to watch it. It is easier just state that black people are not doing anything to curb crimes. They just sit around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I go to every other game, but have no interest in watching the 49ers.

Besides they would be getting stomped anyway, probably something like 35 to 7
    Hey what's wrong with that?
    It's fun to celebrate a demolition of the other team. You can ridicule them in the stands during the game and such.

Just because there's a player I don't like on the other teams roster, would never be a reason for me to boycott them. Opposite for me really.
    I normally make sure to be at the game and boo the fuck out of the sucker. lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

No I didnt, I pointed out a valid statistic. You made your own assumptions
    Actually you just like to point out the stat to fit your narrative of every African American. You again give me the stat with no discussion behind it. See you can't agree with me that my statement is stupid that black doctors, lawyers, professionals and workers must be in the 50% statistics.

One more time, as you stated. ESPN just had specials about trying to fix the black community. Yes, it touched on police interaction but was a whole lot more. Of course Tony didn't watch it or care to watch it. It is easier just state that black people are not doing anything to curb crimes. They just sit around.
    Guess they need to work harder, they are failing

I'm still waiting on your answer that 50% of black people who lets say are professionals; "Do these people commit 50% of the crimes as part of the 13% population"?

Actually you just like to point out the stat to fit your narrative of every African American. You again give me the stat with no discussion behind it. See you can't agree with me that my statement is stupid that black doctors, lawyers, professionals and workers must be in the 50% statistics.
    What discussion needs to be has? Its a awful stat. Furthermore as far as fixing it goes, it's not my responsibility, it's theirs

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still waiting on your answer that 50% of black people who lets say are professionals; "Do these people commit 50% of the crimes as part of the 13% population"?
    Sure, let's break it down.

Subtracting women, children, and professionals, 5% Of the population is responsible for over50% Of violent crime and murder.

5 and 50.

Good job making them look even worse.

here here.....

3 cheers for the united states of mexico dictatorship

because those guys are known for their intelligence, right?

Crime rates have been steadily declining for the past 25 years, even in Chicago.

Simply put if the nation (government in most cases) has not earned the respect of people, sitting during a national anthem is a nice peaceful way to show that. I'm pretty sure this person is more than sufficiently covered by the freedom to express themselves, and they've expressed their distaste for an issue that taints their love of their country.
    Though it doesn't really irk me one bit cause I've no care about nationalistic symbols, I just can't be swept up in this whole notion that country matters more than anything else. There are aspects of one's country one can see the benefit of instilling, freedoms, liberty, rights, equality, etc, but I can do without all the flag waving idiocy that seems to really harm those benefits in the name of nationalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Crime rates have been steadily declining for the past 25 years, even in Chicago.
    Be sure to tell that to the families of the hundreds of murdered men in Chicago each year