Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    He seems like a nice guy (kungen) but I don't agree on his views on why he thought vanilla wow was better than modern wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    People talk about other people that put themselves in the spotlight, more at 11! You sure are taking a high and mighty approach when you yourself are disregarding the rest of us as indecent and making claims about our opinions being invalid.
    Discuss yes. This thread is all about hating on someone for seemingly no real reasons beyond calling himself the king of WoW and having opinions on the difficulty of WoW (which obviously means shitting on everyone playing the game).

Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    Think the MMO-C community, if anyone, can relate and sympathize with someone with mental\social disorders
    Fuck that right in its ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Soda did bitch and moan like a 5 year old for a long time tho
    Still does he just rerolled MW monk because he lost duels to sub rogues and whined about it for 2 hours lol.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why would I visit Twitch if I have no interest in gaming drama?
    Why are you commenting on a person on Twitch if you have no interest in gaming drama? :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Why are you commenting on a person on Twitch if you have no interest in gaming drama? :|
    Why do you care why I post? Are you just out to needlessly argue with everybody today?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why do you care why I post? Are you just out to needlessly argue with everybody today?
    Are you? Why did you post if not? Especially with that cool edgy comment?

Discuss yes. This thread is all about hating on someone for seemingly no real reasons beyond calling himself the king of WoW and having opinions on the difficulty of WoW (which obviously means shitting on everyone playing the game).
    Dude just stop.

We are not hating him for having a different opinion about the game. Its because he trys to profit in everything... when the Nostalrius hype is high he does a series of streams on how vanilla was good and how WoW nowadays is just shit. But now the Legion hype is high, so he come back to get that quick cash.

Someone like that deserves all the hate from the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going places, better than the world first race threads *rubs hands*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    Just curious, what other boss did they exploit apart from LK?
    I can't remember any that they did and no one else did. I know guilds had mages spellsteal a buff from Freya trash to beat the hardmode, and that Ensidia may have done this, but I cannot remember for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    Dude just stop.

We are not hating him for having a different opinion about the game. Its because he trys to profit in everything... when the Nostalrius hype is high he does a series of streams on how vanilla was good and how WoW nowadays is just shit. But now the Legion hype is high, so he come back. Someone like that deserves all the hate from the community.
    Then don't pay him. Simple. The best thing you could do is ignoring him. No community needs more hate, especially not on the internet. It's already filled with hate.

Um, no. People are not "hating" because of opinions, but because of his actions and words and how he presents them. If that's not a "real reason" in your opinion that's all fine and dandy with most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    A totally unfair video. Sloot is a dumass for saying those things. Kungen proved he could bring back Nihilum to World 15 from grave and still play and lead in BRF.

You want to hold something against Kungen? Sure, be my guest, but let's be fair OK:

- he's a money whore
    - he's very unstable
    - he's not reliable and can leave a guild/progression on a whim, just because he got bored
    - he's kind of an asshole
    - he promotes dumb games all the time (maybe for money? still bad), then leaves in 2 months

But he can still play WoW and could still be in a top 10 guild any day, if he'd practice. He's probably just too lazy for that, which is to be expected, he started very early, of course he's bored.
    I have no the faintest idea where you get thought that Kungen could play at such a level. Also in the world rank 15 which Nihilum got in HFC Kungen had no part in, so please do not give him credit for that.

I rather liked Kungen, glad to see his return. Don't watch most streamers, though.

If you think Kungen is a 'arrogant asshole', I don't think you've seen the things Blood Legion has done to their own raid members.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    I have no the faintest idea where you get thought that Kungen could play at such a level. Also in the world rank 15 which Nihilum got in HFC Kungen had no part in, so please do not give him credit for that.
    Indeed. Nihilum's accomplishments are thanks to the other players in the guild.

Can you not promote that piece of human fallout?

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Kungen is back and Athene is back, what else do you need..?
    What YEAR IS IT???
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Isn't this the guy who said he was going to make best guild in BDO then got wrecked by some other random guild?
    Correct. He even praised BDO by how amazing it was and it was going to be his new main game, lasted a whole 2 weeks at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Saw that twat Athene and that moron Soda was back on wow on twitch too..
    Soda never left WoW. His stream has become much better than before. I still don't enjoy it, but it doesn't make me hate the world if I click it. Athene has always been a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Correct. He even praised BDO by how amazing it was and it was going to be his new main game, lasted a whole 2 weeks at most.
    No, the word he used was "permagame" which lasted 2 weeks lol.