Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The fact that some of you are so pathetic you get upset about this is hillarious.

Deleted
    Doing AV with Kungen was fun. 40 Alliance trying to kill him, fully geared as PvE tanks, and completely ignoring the 15 healers and the other 24 capturing everything inside the BG.

Good times. Besides that, don't really care.

It's the droughts that lead people to talk shit. Everyone loves WoW when content is brand new. Nothing wrong with that either.

Kungen, the guy who struggles to play the easiest role in the game and thinks vanilla was hard, Kappa

obviously he will come back for the launch of a hyped expansion just to rake in some easy cash from the hype then leave again, talk some shit about the game, watch some legacy videos on stream and move to another game

Deleted
    Who? Is probably pretty arrogant though, with that self-proclaimed title... smart move returning just before Legion though.

Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    Who? Is probably pretty arrogant though, with that self-proclaimed title... smart move returning just before Legion though.
    His ingame character name is "Kungen" which means "The King". Make of it what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post

#neverforget
    Hehe. Thanks. That made my day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even ...
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2016-08-28 at 06:01 PM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Kungen, has he even been anything to the game and community in ages, other than a few videos? Really, I always thought Kungen had just left after his little comment.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I've never understood the fascination over WoW celebrities, though Kungen and his guild atleast accomplished something by being the best in the game during Vanilla-WotLK. Rather then just watching people doing quests or other boring stuff. I wonder how he is viewing Legion now considering he wasn't impressed at all during his legacy rants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know who these attention whores are
    Well, Kungen was never really that useful to the community, especially not after the meltdown. Hehe
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Can't stand those attention seeking sobs

Deleted
    Didnt knew He was missing. But hey, good for him Everyone should do what makes them happy

Haha! Kungen is that fucker that was praising Black Desert into oblivion, saying it was the WoW killer that we needed, and that he was aiming for being the best. He played literally 2 weeks, then quit it. That little bitch is such a tool!
    But I mean, Kungen does Kungen. I don't really care that much either way!

Deleted
    Even Towelliee said that Kungen will definitely be back.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Saw that twat Athene and that moron Soda was back on wow on twitch too..
    I find Soda streaming Wow again especially funny since he made so many videos expressing how he'd never play again

Idk what's more sad, him or the people donating to him every time he comes back for 2 weeks to fill his pockets on the sheep, should be clear by now what he does.
    First praising BDO and then quitting after 4 weeks, then doing 4 weeks of wow hate streams on how we only want vanilla cause vanilla is the best ( LUL ) and then coming back for Legion, if only hypocrite had a picture in the dictionary.

Guy hasn't been relevant since the first meme got invented which is centuries ago, it baffles me anyone is dumb enough to donate to him and fill his pockets till he rage quits again in 2 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sloot's drunk off his ass in that video, fniss.

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    whats the point of watching sports? or tv at all?
    I don't.

/10c