Deleted

What professions to roll

I'm just planning to level up 3 characters to 110 during the first month of Legion. I just want to know if I should change any of the professions on these 3 characters. I would like to be able to craft alot of gear for the 2 cloth characters.
    I've been reading some information about Legion crafting but I could really use some help to decide which professions to pick in this situation.

Warlock: Tailoring & Alchemy (Main character)
    Mage: Mining & Skinning (Main alt)

Demon Hunter: Mining & Tailoring (3rd character)

you'll lack herbs for Alchemy as you have double Mining on both alts. Maybe change one to Herbalism?

Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    you'll lack herbs for Alchemy as you have double Mining on both alts. Maybe change one to Herbalism?
    This. Herbs will be WAAAAY more valuable in Legion than in WoD and leveling a gathering profession costs nothing.

So my main has JC and Alchemy. The next toon I am going to level will be a gatherer, Herb and Mining.

Will I be missing anything on my main while leveling because I won't have many mats? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Deleted
    Mage: Mining & Skinning (Main alt)
    Is it a problem for this character to have 2 gathering professions? I'm considering to change mining for herbalism to have that covered but then it's still 2 gathering profs. Do i get alot of wasted mats then that I can't spend on anything?

Another question would be if there is any benefit in having multiple tailoring characters, in terms of daily cd's or increased production of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperi0n View Post
    Is it a problem for this character to have 2 gathering professions? I'm considering to change mining for herbalism to have that covered but then it's still 2 gathering profs. Do i get alot of wasted mats then that I can't spend on anything?

Another question would be if there is any benefit in having multiple tailoring characters, in terms of daily cd's or increased production of gear.
    Double gathering will probably be the way to go for the first few weeks/months, but I think ideally you would want 1 crafting 1 gathering after that because you will be able to use all of the bloods you gathered on crafting things. Bloods are BoP, but I think you can turn them into obliterum ash if you want to stick with dual gathering.

You can't turn bloods of sargeras into obliterum with gathering profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    I'd roll with JC for these OP socketed Rings/Neck

1. For gathering skills I would recommend Mining and Herb. Leather is abundant and not a money making prof compared to the others.
    2. If you will be farming mythics+ then going non-gathering on your lock is fine else getting the blood (BoP) for making the cloth gear will be a bit of a stopper.
    3. I might do below.. YMMV
    Code:
    Lock: Tailor & Mining
    Mage: Alchemy & Herb
    DH: Mining & Herb

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    1. For gathering skills I would recommend Mining and Herb. Leather is abundant and not a money making prof compared to the others.
    2. If you will be farming mythics+ then going non-gathering on your lock is fine else getting the blood (BoP) for making the cloth gear will be a bit of a stopper.
    3. I might do below.. YMMV
    Code:
    Lock: Tailor & Mining
    Mage: Alchemy & Herb
    DH: Mining & Herb
    Doing mining/herbalist nodes: 2-3 bloods / hour
    Killing stuff with the shoulder enchant: ~6 bloods / hour
    Spamming heroic dungeons: 6-12 bloods / hour

When will the 'bloods are better obtained through gathering profs' meme die already? The only reason gathering profs are so good is the 3-day-cooldown special mats from the world quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

I'm going Engineering (QoL stuff) and Jewelcrafting for rings/neck on my main. Hopefully Blood of Sargeras won't be too scarce without a gathering profession.

Deleted
    I am going tailoring + enchanter on my main and mining + LW on alt