Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Meh... not bothered
    Last edited by avoidconfusion; 2016-08-28 at 07:01 PM.

I guess BDO wasn't the second coming of mmo-jesus he claimed it would be and all the crap he spewed about WoW was irrelevant because he's addicted.

Actually i dont know how people can defend that baby faced prick.
    He sets shit up in a load of games then deserts all the other players that joined him on his crusade.
    Half the time i think people only watch to get a glimpse of his g/f's tits.
    Apart from that he is a waste of fucking space for someone better to have his spot on twitch.

Please go again kungen and don't come back you shitlord wankstain!

I like Kungen but we won't follow him to Legion of course.

Kungen has got to make money somehow so I can understand him returning to Retail.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarin View Post
    Sloot's drunk off his ass in that video, fniss.
    That's pretty coherent for a "drunk".
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Should I know the guy?

Celebrities reaching fame through video games is a sick fucking joke, stop supporting these clowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor thing..I remember him so hyped about black desert online and talking shit about wow. he still has a name so a bunch of nerdlords are gonna watch him for sure and give him more money, lucky him

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    You seem awfully angry over a guy you've never met.
    I dont have to meet anyone, its the internet ,,a place where cunts like me can say what we want!

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Never saw the appeal of watching other people playing video games but I guess I'm in the minority since Twitch is so popular. If he can make money from playing and bashing the game then more power to him, I only feel sorry for people who spend their time watching this.
    Hope you never watch any form of TV then either. Why watch sports instead of playing them? Why watch cooking shows instead of actually cooking? Why watch the news instead of hitting the streets and asking people what's up?

Literally everything that people watch is nothing but a form of entertainment. What people choose to watch is really none of your business, and if you feel sorry for people that like to watch and interact with others playing games, then you might as well feel sorry for everyone. The only people I feel sorry for are people like you who feel they're superior because they choose a different form of entertainment to enjoy.

Seems like they suffer from delusions of grandeur

10+ Year Old Account
    If you've spent a lot of time on WoW-related forums, watch streams or have been deep into the raiding scene for years you know who he is.

Fixed that for ya.

If you've played WoW for x number of years you know who he is.
    He can't know, he's blind.

Also. Yes he used to be good. But he's not the king anymore, he even struggles with simple quests atm.
    Also you haven't kept up with his personal shit, which he actually talked about.
    Don't just spout about how much y'all hate him because its cool or something.
    (also LOL at that slootbag video, he has no idea what he is talking about with his below average mythic guild. But hey thats NA for you.)

Deleted
    Oh I see.. Mr Legacy Server is suddenly playing retail again... lulz, the man has no spine

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    He can't know, he's blind.

Also. Yes he used to be good. But he's not the king anymore, he even struggles with simple quests atm.
    Also you haven't kept up with his personal shit, which he actually talked about.
    Don't just spout about how much y'all hate him because its cool or something.
    (also LOL at that slootbag video, he has no idea what he is talking about with his below average mythic guild. But hey thats NA for you.)
    Good work on keeping up with things :-D

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    At the risk of being called a fan boy, he's been diagnosed as bipolar and has admitted a lot, if not all of his faults on twitter already. The guy has almost cried 3 times on stream already today because of the positive feedback his fans are giving him. Think the MMO-C community, if anyone, can relate and sympathize with someone with mental\social disorders

edit: because you dumpster nerds are taking my post and running with it while knowing literally nothing about twitch, streamers, or the person being talked about in this thread lol
    Okay, he has bipolar disorder. That's not a free pass for all the shit that he's done. He needs to take his meds and manage his mental illness. Is he really blaming all of his shady shit he's done on that? Lol. My family has a history of bipolar disorder, and it's not a free pass to be an asshole.

Deleted
    Haha, ohh maaaan the circle jerking and butthurt ( esp from thr OP ) is real! ������������������������

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Okay, he has bipolar disorder. That's not a free pass for all the shit that he's done. He needs to take his meds and manage his mental illness. Is he really blaming all of his shady shit he's done on that? Lol. My family has a history of bipolar disorder, and it's not a free pass to be an asshole.
    Honestly I'm not even sure I buy that he is bipolar. Its all way to convenient for a twitch personality that has fallen far from his haydays to suddenly come out as having a mental illness to explain all the shit hes done.
    It sounds way to much like a fake attempt to gather sympathy.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Yet All of us had forgotten about this. This post talking poorly about him just gave him 2k more viewers.. I dont like him ,he is a prick who talks shit about the game when he gets half bored of it,a nd then Comes b ack cus he got no spine but do it for the money.

Wonder if he will whine about how much better the game used to be.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Few years ago I would wonder why people like Kungen or soddapoppin have 3-4x more viewers than Slootbag or Asmongold. Now I know better how this world works, but it's sad anyway.