Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apologies. Vancouver has been embarrassing Canada for a while.

This event was created by men, for men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak
    It's because men preferred women with boobs so only those reproduced. Women's breasts were naturally selected.
    <bungee considers. 1) living in a land with 1.4+ billion people. 2) A cups are common here. Brain hiccups. 2) A cups are common here. Brain hiccups. WHACK Brain rebooting>

That was painful. http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace
    Apologies. Vancouver has been embarrassing Canada for a while.
    So how long have you lived there?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    <bungee considers. 1) living in a land with 1.4+ billion people. 2) A cups are common here. Brain hiccups. 2) A cups are common here. Brain hiccups. WHACK Brain rebooting>

That was painful. http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

So how long have you lived there?
    The last time I visited Vancouver it was a while ago. It's a beautiful city in some ways but their values don't really match up with the rest of Canada. The recent riots over a hockey game for example. Totally embarrassing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace
    It's a beautiful city in some ways but their values don't really match up with the rest of Canada.
    I always found them a bit odd, but then I lived in Quebec and it was the 60s.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Does it specifically say you have to be a woman?
    For inter-special interest identity conflict resolution please refer to the Progressive Stack.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    For inter-special interest identity conflict resolution please refer to the Progressive Stack.
    I know fat guys that have bigger boobs than my curent GF. Thank God I'm not a breast guy...

Good to see they've found a way to include men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    No I'm a NEET
    Not something to be proud about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The last time I visited Vancouver it was a while ago. It's a beautiful city in some ways but their values don't really match up with the rest of Canada. The recent riots over a hockey game for example. Totally embarrassing.
    That was 5 years ago and if you are going to riot over anything it should be a the Stanley Cup. Tennisace is not Canadian confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    If shes fat its just not broad hips, its broad everything. And its possible to be slim and have big breasts xD
    Rarely do slim women have naturally large breasts, though it does happen. But considering that breasts are mostly fat...

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    2) A cups are common here. Brain hiccups.
    A-Cups are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Its not the size that matters....
    Shape is everything. Firm with some perk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    No I'm a NEET
    Times like these I wish there was an upvote button on the forum :P
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Irony? Are you so blind, that you assured, that a rally that can assign men too, wants to cover them up - is irony?

Are you blind to what Sexism is? What could possibly make you so blind, that you'd excuse it? Are you a fool?
    Uhh... yeah? Are you dense?

"See get it because women are usually required to cover their nipples, it'd be funny if men, who aren't required to cover their nipples, do when women don't!"

That's "irony." Not "the matriarchy oppressing you," seeing as they're not requiring anyone to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It's an explanation for why not an explanation for why they should be.
    Except you can't leave something at "because it's different."

You have to quantify some sort of good or bad behind it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Only on the internet, does someone use this level of a stupid Strawman.

At least, that's the hope, for your sake. Otherwise, you are about as "intelligent" in your reasoning as the feminists.
    Damn.

10 char.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    That was 5 years ago and if you are going to riot over anything it should be a the Stanley Cup. Tennisace is not Canadian confirmed.
    A lot of people in Ontario could care less about hockey. This is how it is over here. We have options besides the NHL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I agree, depending on circumstances it might not be sexual assault, it would be assault--not that that is any better.
    In fact it is the assault part that makes it illegal in both cases.
    Grabbing someone's chest, if you take out the sexual part, wouldn't even be assault. You're not hurting anyone.

If a female breast is just the same as a male breast, then ask yourself if you would call it assault if a woman touched a man's chest. If not, then the reverse can't be assault either. Either we're equal or we're not, can't have it both ways. And I maintain the opinion that the female breast is different than the male one, and that's why we treat it differently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Well, no, sexual harassment can include touching of body parts that are not strictly sexual. It's more about the means than the target.
    That's bullshit. Touching someone's shoulder is not sexual assault, unless I touch it with my dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Someone insisted on it being biological in nature. And oh look, it's not, because it's cultural.

Last line is you being confused about different cultures having different laws. It's shocking, I know. It's still not a biological fact.
    All I hear you say is bla. You are not making any argument.

I repeat, if a breast is not sexual, then touching it would be just like touching a man's chest, therefore it would never be sexual assault.

If I slap a buddy on the chest in good nature, that's not sexual assault, but if I do the same thing to a female, I wouldn't get away with it. That makes no sense if you say there's nothing sexual about the chest.

Make an actual argument against this or shut up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Good to see the hard hitting real issues of the World are constantly worked on by these people

Ironically the only people I ever see complain about Women being Topless in Public are other Women.
    Btw a woman was attacked in Corsica for sunbathing topless by refugees. When a boy told them to stop they attacked him with a machete.

I love the free the nipple campaighns. I don't give two shots about the rights portion and while I don't want to see every book in the world there are a lot I do want to see. This makes that happen
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Grabbing someone's chest, if you take out the sexual part, wouldn't even be assault. You're not hurting anyone.

If a female breast is just the same as a male breast, then ask yourself if you would call it assault if a woman touched a man's chest. If not, then the reverse can't be assault either. Either we're equal or we're not, can't have it both ways. And I maintain the opinion that the female breast is different than the male one, and that's why we treat it differently.
    Yes, both can be assault depending on circumstances; both can be sexual assault, too. That was what I said.
    In fact, you do not even have to physically touch someone to commit assault.
    And of course, a woman touching a man's chest can be sexual, too, thus it can be sexual assault.
    (Why are you insisting on a double standard and claiming it can't?)

And since you apparently didn't see it let me repeat the most important part of that quote:

The assault part is what makes it illegal in both cases.
    Explanation: Sexual assault is illegal because it is a form of assault, not because it is sexual.
    (In some cases the sexual part can be illegal on its own, but that does not mean that the assault part isn't. The assault part is always illegal. By definition.)
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-08-29 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    All I hear you say is bla. You are not making any argument.

I repeat, if a breast is not sexual, then touching it would be just like touching a man's chest, therefore it would never be sexual assault.

If I slap a buddy on the chest in good nature, that's not sexual assault, but if I do the same thing to a female, I wouldn't get away with it. That makes no sense if you say there's nothing sexual about the chest.

Make an actual argument against this or shut up.

Fine, if you want to go down that route, shall we then. How stupid are you? First you claim it's biological fact, and when confronted with counter argument of it being CULTURAL, you start bringing specific CULTURAL LAWS to make your point? What is this insane rambling? No one ever argued about it not being such in WESTERN CULTURE, but you claimed it's BIOLOGICAL, meaning the same for EVERYONE. Come up with an argument supporting the biological claim. Cultural laws are not supporting it.

Now go back to school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.