Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Ultimately I don't think any character would be made better by having children. Except when said children grow up and we get to see them fight along side them. I can only think of three characters off the top of my head that, with children were pretty cool. One being Saurfang, with his son Draenosh it created a touching moment in ICC, as well as an epic on at the wrath gate... At first any ways... The second is Grommash, I mean Garrosh had an entire xpac based around him. So... Yeah. Lastly is during mob, the tauren paladin whos wife dies giving birth. Although I just thought it was cute to see him fighting with a kid strapped to his chest and a kid strapped to his back.
    I said children in this context meaning offspring in general, not neccessarily pre-adolescent characters.

I was thinking Anduin with Calia or Tess but they are too old for him, they should be like in their late 30s.

Secret Garrosh - Zaela love child is expectable ... but would be a good twist nevertheless

And of course can't wrap this up without mentioning Illidan and Maiev's forbidden love kid... ... . .

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Idk if this counts, but maybe blizzard not forgetting yenniku existed
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Jaina raising a small child in the horde hating ways that turns to the dark side of warlock.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Jaina raising a small child in the horde hating ways that turns to the dark side of warlock.
    Which ends up throwing her down the ventilation shaft of Dalaran.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I didn't even know Vol'jin had a son O_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I didn't even know Vol'jin had a son O_O
    An MMO isnt the best platform to tell a story, but damnit they should have done something about his son. Anything. He's not even at his dad's funeral wtf.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Removing the spoilers tags because they removed Wrathion from Highmountain during alpha. He is still nowhere to be found.
    Who does his voice? I'm trying to figure out why the heck they're just completely avoiding him. Even in WoD he could have made a semi real appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I thought Tess was at least in her 30's. Her father is minimum 70. It'd be... quite a stretch for her to even be in her 20's.
    And Anduin's still just late teens. Craddlerobber much, Tess?

Update:

I still think the secret Garrosh/Zaela love child is coming eventually.
    You would be surprised at the age difference between feudal kingdoms and their marriages, some of them are downright awkward. Not an entire stretch tbh (even if it would be kinda offputting in modern eyes)
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    You would be surprised at the age difference between feudal kingdoms and their marriages, some of them are downright awkward. Not an entire stretch tbh (even if it would be kinda offputting in modern eyes)
    It comes down to childbearing ages, by the time you're in your mid 30s the chances for problems starts to go up
    Holy shit lol

An MMO isnt the best platform to tell a story, but damnit they should have done something about his son. Anything. He's not even at his dad's funeral wtf.
    Yeah, that's like a major error from Blizzard, I mean the (now former) Warchief's son...you can't think of anything to do with that???

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan and Sylvanas! Undead apothecaries and Illidan's highborn and demonic magic could make for a pretty wicked child. One whom we wouldn't have to wait long to see grow up either, cause magic baby don't need aging.

Illidan would have something to protect, something on his mind other than a soul consuming obsession with destroying the Burning Legion. Sylvanas would have something that might be worth dying for. I get to see Sylvanadin become a thing! Everyone wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Illidan and Sylvanas! Undead apothecaries and Illidan's highborn and demonic magic could make for a pretty wicked child. One whom we wouldn't have to wait long to see grow up either, cause magic baby don't need aging.

Illidan would have something to protect, something on his mind other than a soul consuming obsession with destroying the Burning Legion. Sylvanas would have something that might be worth dying for. I get to see Sylvanadin become a thing! Everyone wins!
    Thank you for putting images in my head I did not with to ever exist.
    Holy shit lol

Don't you use a soulstone to trap his soul or something to break Zanzil's hold on him or something like that? Doesn't really sound healthy, especially to the body (I don't recall if you kill his body in the quest but the mob is generally killable).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post

Why apothecaries? Why not have the golden Val’kyr from Stormheim bring Sylvanas back to life?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

In no particular order:

a) Crown Princess Calia Menethil
    b) King Anduin Wrynn and Princess Tess Greymane
    c) Lady Jaina Proudmoore
    d) Garrosh Hellscream, Warchief of the Horde and Chieftain of the Warsong, and Zaela, Chieftain of the Dragonmaw
    e) Kael'thas Sunstrider
    f) Vol'jin, Warchief of the New Horde

On a side note, I would like to see the dragons re-procreate as well as Thrall and Sylvanas being killed off for the betterment of the franchise.

Deleted
    Illidan with his little minions of darkness. so blizzard has to find a nice girl for him (not Tyrande or Maiev ) who gives birth to say minions

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    I was thinking Anduin with Calia or Tess but they are too old for him, they should be like in their late 30s.

Secret Garrosh - Zaela love child is expectable ... but would be a good twist nevertheless

And of course can't wrap this up without mentioning Illidan and Maiev's forbidden love kid... ... . .
    I think it would be cool to give Illidan and Maiev a child, the character itself has so much potential, but the characters background would be extremely hard to pull off.

I doubt Illidan, a dude WAY TOO obsessed with a married woman would consensually have sex with deranged, psychopath who's probably murdered more of her Watchers than he or any demon hunter has. Not to mention that Illidan has gone out of his way to torture her while she was imprisoned.

But yeah, dropping a child in the mix would definitely make it more interesting to say the least...

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a ship and child list I always that would've been nice.

Vol'jin and the raventusk(remember tht tribe, thier horde allies XD) leader female whose husband died. They'd possibly have the first mix between h
    Jungle and forest troll.

Garrosh and goregonna- tho they never did I feel she would've been the more sensible person garrosh needed and would have been a good person to raise the next hellscream, but eh.

Anduin and salandria sometime in the future, both are adults and I think they would have been a good fit.

Sylvannas and Nathanos-adopts Lilian Voss and train he

Lothermar and liadrin that has been said. Along with salandria they have their own kid eventually.

first thing i thought of when I saw this topic is that it's possible Jaina is hiding a secret Arthas baby