Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    OK OK STOP arguing ABOUT REMOVING.

LETS DO A COMPROMISS - just a glyph to hide it, so only Wings will be shown when Metamorphosis is used!!!!!!!

Well you can always not use metamophosis , you know that you can just NOT have it on your bars right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post

LETS DO A COMPROMISS - just a glyph to hide it, so only Wings will be shown when Metamorphosis is used!!!!!!!
    Still goes against the intent behind taking Meta away from Warlocks to give to us.

That doesn't make any sense, when you metamorph, you turn more demonic than not, echoing the time Illidan consumed the power from the skull of Gul'Dan.

You are fighting fire with fire, thats the demon hunter.

You do not like Metamorphosis? Then why did you pick the Demon Hunter class??? I guess do not add it to your bars and play sub-optimally then...

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Personally i disslike Metamorphosis and i think it would be cool to have a talent, something like "Demon Avoidance", which will remove Metamorphosis spell give something instead more focused on physical combat. I think it would fit thematically too.

If your opinions differ from mine pls don't say that. This is thread of "no demon" lovers!

Upade: Or another solution - glyph to change Demon Form.
    It doesn't work like that. That is literally like asking to playing an agnostic paladin who doesn't use the light.

Metamorphosis is the iconic demon hunter ability. Actually I wish it was more baked into our playstyle like demonology spec for warlocks in MoP/WoD than just being a boring CD. But oh well. Its literally a short visual CD that has a long cooldown. its not a big deal.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

"I want to play a mage without the magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention that if you actually wanted this change you'd post it on WoW forums. No one who reads these forums could make it happen.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    How about an option to ONLY play in Demon Form?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paggimm View Post
    Female vengeance demonform kinda reminds me of the Broodmother (Dragon Age: Origins), but I somehow like it.
    Why remove every iconic ability because some are gone?
    Not at all. The imp-mothers kind of look like that though.

Ok, I wholeheartedly disagree here. I can kinda get glyph of Stars, since the moonkin was so unheard of for a long while with druids in the lore and games. But meta form is just part of the DH, it's there to show you that demon hunters are basically half-demons. Additionally, it's not something you will see often. I might have agreed if it was a permanent look, at least you should then have choices. But right now? It still does change depending on race etc.

... People wanting to play classes but not really = behind many of the moronic changes made to classes this far.

Quote Originally Posted by Paggimm View Post
    Female vengeance demonform kinda reminds me of the Broodmother (Dragon Age: Origins), but I somehow like it.
    Why remove every iconic ability because some are gone?
    Surely you mean from Awakening? Because the Broodmother in Origins isn't as-- how do we say it...

Lean?

Those stupid posts like this.

Guys, are u kidding or wtf? If i would enjoy anyone besides DH i wouldn't create this thread.
    Or this thread. Go away. Not kidding fyi since you asked.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs