Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If the XP wasn't there for people to farm it, then the invasions would be condensed to only host those who actually want to do them, and there wouldn't be any instances where there's 1-2 people left in stage 3-4. Of course there'd be enough of us who actually want to do an invasion to get at least one invasion done. This is completely obvious.

Keep in mind you don't win Xp or chest if you reset.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    You and I don't determine what an exploit is, only Blizzard. Haven't heard anyone complain about being banned from doing invasions a certain way, so you're probably wasting your time.

Did you read the OP or just the title? This is clearly a discussion about XP gains not gearing or transmogs.
    An exploit is when it isn't intended.
    Can anyone provide a good argument that suggests it is actually intended to allow resetting continually.
    It not being fixed is not such an argument, as it is quite possible that blizzard aren't willing to fix every issue with a limited availability event when those resources are better spent elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    The xp reward earned the traditional way is less than that earned from repeatedly resetting.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    You win more XP with kills now, stages got nerfed in comparison to stop people from just zoning in and not even tagging anything. Chests are useless either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    You win more XP with kills now, stages got nerfed in comparison to stop people from just zoning in and not even tagging anything. Chests are useless either way.
    I mean the xp of complete stage.

If you reset you don't receive the reward from the stages you completed.It not much but is half a boss of exp.
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2016-08-28 at 09:38 PM.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the xp of complete stage.
    Yeah... that's also what I meant when I said "stages got nerfed". The xp from complete stages are negligible now.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    Stage 4 only takes so long cause of you exploiters. I've taken to reporting anyone that talks publicly about reseting.
    Do you honestly believe Blizz is going to do anything about it when the entire event ends in less than 2 days?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm leveling alts just fine without exploiting. It's still a fast method.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I do it with the char I'm leveling right now. I set my hearth in Dun Morogh, and I log out at Sent hill. When I log in, I do the invasion there, then hearth to Karanos, do that one, then fly back to Sent and log out. Getting to Southshore without flying sucks, and I don't bother with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Do you honestly believe Blizz is going to do anything about it when the entire event ends in less than 2 days?
    Specially when they must be making crazy money from Character boosts. The speed with which you lvl with invasions slows down considerably once you reach lvl 60 which coincidentally is the point where it's more beneficial to boost a character. You do that at lvl 60 and you get a lvl3 Garrison (kinda useless at this point) and 2 maxed out professions (very useful at this point!).

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How can you "reset" an invasion?

Keep in mind there is the exp loss from dying.It maybe sound dumb.But some bosses hit really hard .

Doomlords and Pitlords are the worst.
    Mage Tower Final Result:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    Just leave group and walk/fly out of the zone. The invasion in Aszhara has a lot of Horde players doing that because you can just walk a few steps into Org to reset it.

Deleted
    Way to derail a thread guys. Clap clap. You know boss HP scales on number of player don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    Log off and Log back
    Mage Tower Final Result:

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    Tanaris Stage 1 and 2. Gives you around 50% of a level after 60 every 5-minute clear.
    No, it is much, much, much faster to stick around for almost all of stage 3 as the big mini-boss adds in that phase give way more experience than the XP from non boss kills in stages 1 and 2 combined. Yes getting around during stage 3 can be tricky in places like Azshara, but Barrens, at least for Horde, is super easy to get around. Being that it's all flat, because it's the Barrens.

This false claim that it's best to just farm stages 1 and 2 and destroyed the ability to farm stage 3. So, it's not better to farm stages 1 and 2 because stage 3 takes so long, because the only reason it takes so long is people keep leaving as soon as it starts. I've leveled 3 characters up via invasions, and will have at least 4, maybe even 5, leveled since they are supposed to go to 24/7 tomorrow. Meaning you don't have to farm kills in early stages since you will be able to get end stage XP for all 4 stages non stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind there is the exp loss from dying.It maybe sound dumb.But some bosses hit really hard .

Doomlords and Pitlords are the worst.
    That much is true. I don't remember which one is it, but one of the mini-bosses puts a Curse of Doom on you that straight out one-shots people. Gotta dispel that shit!

Best results I've had RAFing up 4 characters so far is to do Dun Morogh/Azshara stage 1 and 2 until 60, then do whichever invasions are closest to your current position to completion.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, Thanks, I might give it a bash^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    No, it is much, much, much faster to stick around for almost all of stage 3 as the big mini-boss adds in that phase give way more experience than the XP from non boss kills in stages 1 and 2 combined. Yes getting around during stage 3 can be tricky in places like Azshara, but Barrens, at least for Horde, is super easy to get around. Being that it's all flat, because it's the Barrens.

This false claim that it's best to just farm stages 1 and 2 and destroyed the ability to farm stage 3. So, it's not better to farm stages 1 and 2 because stage 3 takes so long, because the only reason it takes so long is people keep leaving as soon as it starts. I've leveled 3 characters up via invasions, and will have at least 4, maybe even 5, leveled since they are supposed to go to 24/7 tomorrow. Meaning you don't have to farm kills in early stages since you will be able to get end stage XP for all 4 stages non stop.
    The biggest problem with stage 3 is that you need to fly all the way to those bosses. If your character is not high-lvl enough to have fast flying you're probably better off just reseting after stage 2.