Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Apocalypse ...because of the Artifact trait. I still am waiting for someone to write an addon that yells Apocalypse in the voice of the LichKing whenever you use that trait.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O29DpHQGEJE

this one.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    fuck you spongebob

- - - Updated - - -

you mean the same way it was never intended to be a thing? they only ever had a buff for 2 handed frost to make sure if you couldent get a pair of 1 handers you wernt horrid
    Damn it, thought you didn't know. :I

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck you spongebob

- - - Updated - - -

you mean the same way it was never intended to be a thing? they only ever had a buff for 2 handed frost to make sure if you couldent get a pair of 1 handers you wernt horrid
    Just like they never intended for all 3 death knight specs to be BOTH tanking and healing specs. Which actually fucking happened. Let people play how they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    Apocalypse ...because of the Artifact trait. I still am waiting for someone to write an addon that yells Apocalypse in the voice of the LichKing whenever you use that trait.

this one.
    Make sure the addon yells 'Half Apocalypse' in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    And I shall call my ashbringer, the hashslingingslasher.
    The slash-bringing hasher?

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    The slash-bringing hasher?
    The Hash-Slinging-Slasher.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Just like they never intended for all 3 death knight specs to be BOTH tanking and healing specs. Which actually fucking happened. Let people play how they want.
    "healing specs"

por que?

you mean both tanking and dps? and yes they actuallty did intend for you to be able to tank in all 3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    The Hash-Slinging-Slasher.
    the brash bringing basher?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

i enjoy apocalypse, but would enjoy the blades of the fallen prince 1000000x more if you could put illusion enchants on them... i got the wintergrasp enchant, super excited to use it on frost mage wep, and blades, but sadly you cant put illusion enchants on artifact weapons.. only if you tmog them...
    Damn that's pretty lame. Just bought all the illusion tomes from AH a few hours ago, for nothing.

"healing specs"

por que?

you mean both tanking and dps? and yes they actuallty did intend for you to be able to tank in all 3

- - - Updated - - -

the brash bringing basher?
    The HASH-SLINGING-SLASHER!

I really like both of them. I specially like the BotFP skin where they are covered in ice, and i hate most apocalypse's skins. We hit the jackpot with the artifacts tho, not complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else thought that this threat was about 2 different bands? I fell for it...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Which one do you like more? both are so awesome , dual wield frostmourne sounds badass but.... apocalypse so fucking cool too... this might be the sole reason i will make a dk as a main this exp.
    I haven't played my Frosty for a few weeks, but I hope they jazzed the animation on the weapon proc. Looks wise, I thought they were great.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    That's almost entirely based on the Blades of the fallen prince being undersized & unholy having some form of ghoul next to them.
    Lol don't put words into my mouth. I notice it because the sword is better designed and the green glow is MUCH stronger than the slight blue glow the dual swords emit.

Deleted
    Aren't you all forgetting something? No love for the Maw?

Deleted
    Apocalypse, as I don't like dual wielding for Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Lol don't put words into my mouth. I notice it because the sword is better designed and the green glow is MUCH stronger than the slight blue glow the dual swords emit.
    The slight blue glow is once again, due to it's size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    anyone here can offer screenshot orrrrrrr video of *upgraded* apocalypse on character? I have seen it in the forge's window already.

I like Lich King Arthas so I would like to say that blades are fancier, but as Nathrezim fangirl I must say Apocalypse, it is gorgeous.

AND WHO THOUGHT IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO REFORGE FROSTMOURNE INTO TWO SWORDS. WORST IDEA EVER!
    The reasonin is that only a few shards even remain of Frostmourne, not enough for one large sword, but enough for two smaller ones.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The reasonin is that only a few shards even remain of Frostmourne, not enough for one large sword, but enough for two smaller ones.
    but these two smaller swords combined would give one big like Frostmourne, it was not even that big, a typical 1.5h

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post

this one.
    #showtooltip apocalypse
    /cast apocalypse
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\LichKing\\IC_Lich King_Special01.ogg")
    /s APOCALYPSE!

there you go, it's a macro! *i already have these because mmah Death Knight is named Arthaas........ DON"T JUDGE ME!

EDIT: i got the apoc from ICC voice file......not as epic, hmmm give me time

EDIT 2:

HERE YOU GO /run PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\LichKing\\LH_LichKing_LightsHopeEvent06.wav")

AND MORE

#showtooltip Army of the Dead
    /cast Army of the Dead
    /s Feast, my children! Feast upon the flesh of the living!
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\LichKing\\EH_LichKing_Chapter3Shout16.ogg")

#showtooltip Dark Arbiter
    /cast Dark Arbiter
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\LichKing\\EH_LichKing_Chapter3Shout09.ogg")
    /s Soon, you will belong to the Scourge!

#showtooltip Honorable Medallion
    /cast Honorable Medallion
    /s Suffer, insects!
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\LichKing\\EH_LichKing_Chapter3Shout01.ogg")

#showtooltip Raise Dead
    /cast Raise Dead
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\LichKing\\EH_LichKing_Chapter3Shout15.ogg")
    /s Cower before my terrible creations!

#showtooltip Remorseless Winter
    /cast Remorseless Winter
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\LichKing\\IC_Lich King_WinterStar01.ogg")
    /s I will freeze you from within until all that remains is an icy husk!

#showtooltip Pillar of Frost
    /cast Pillar of Frost
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\LichKing\\IC_Lich King_FMAttack01.ogg")
    /s Frostmourne hungers...

#showtooltip Horn of Winter
    /cast Horn of Winter
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\LichKing\\EH_LichKing_Chapter3Shout08.ogg")
    /s Leave no survivors!

#showtooltip Death Grip
    /cast Death Grip
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\LichKing\\EH_LichKing_Chapter3Shout05.ogg")
    /s There is nowhere to run!
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2016-08-29 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    -SNIP-
    Love this, Thanks!