Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kennedy View Post
    I just don't get why he's brown when they've established that fel magic has tainted all orcs except the Mag'Nar's blood line. Both of Thrall's parents were brown and he came out green due to the corruption, so how can a green and brown couple possibly have a brown Orc child?
    Both of Thrall's parents were turning green at the end of "Rise of the Horde," it was probably enough secondhand Fel exposure to ensure Thrall would be born green as well. Apparently genetic infusion from a Mag'har specimen can undo the coloration mutation in some cases, although I guess it also depends on the length and severity of the secondhand Fel exposure (e.g. it might not work for Orcs who actively drank Mannoroth's blood the first time).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The symbolism is so strong that it hurts.
    "The martyrdom of Go'el three times overexposed".

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    He'll be a dull, boring, over powered hack like his dad turned out to be.
    Thanks to this statement we're having Thrall geting rekt by random demons (while Varian is fighting with named demons and still pushing up) and losing his powers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    It's called Durak because Durotan and Drakka.
    It would have been better if they name him Draktan Durotan and Drakka

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Thanks to this statement we're having Thrall geting rekt by random demons (while Varian is fighting with named demons and still pushing up) and losing his powers.
    yea peoples butthurt that thrall is more powerful than their stupid shaman character are really pathetic.

Anyway how much time passed since echo island? Because at that time he was a baby and now he run around like a jet.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    yea peoples butthurt that thrall is more powerful than their stupid shaman character are really pathetic.

Anyway how much time passed since echo island? Because at that time he was a baby and now he run around like a jet.
    the communities pathetic, but you get use to it. This is a group of people that has no means of taking two steps back and looking at things with a broader scope, instead it bitches about lore characters doing something they can only understand from insane lore characters pov, almost like they actually think their really part of said faction. They also develop affection for poorly written characters believing them to be better then they actually are.

Now they are going to believe they, along with everyone other player, is the one savior of azeroth, and yet aren't a mary sue. funny isn't it?
    Last edited by Trassk; 2016-08-28 at 11:19 PM.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know that his child is ingame, but now that i know, i have an entirely different question... Thrall gives Doomhammer to the player shaman because he, at least partly, lost his powers, doesn't believe in himself to carry on the fight, and (apparently) just wants to live a normal, peaceful life as a husband and father. And the first thing he does is... Take his wife and his little child to hang around in the middle of a demon infested warzone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    I didn't even know that his child is ingame, but now that i know, i have an entirely different question... Thrall gives Doomhammer to the player shaman because he, at least partly, lost his powers, doesn't believe in himself to carry on the fight, and (apparently) just wants to live a normal, peaceful life as a husband and father. And the first thing he does is... Take his wife and his little child to hang around in the middle of a demon infested warzone?
    Blizzard writing (tm), its like orange juice, it looks appetizing on the box, but when you know how they really make it, your never overlook all the shit that goes into it again.

Cata to legion is at least more than 7 years i think, i think he son would be a warlock or a hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he has a son and daughter now and is still alive, so already ahead of his parents.

Honestly the smart move would be to, after legion is take the doomhammer and go be with his actual clan in alterac. From there I can see durak either being a warrior cause he is right away from durnhold ruins and hear of his dad being a gladiator or a shaman before drekthar dies.

His daughter would just be the other class durak doesn't choose and eventually I foresee them becoming the garrosh and thrall of their generation. Except not as extreme evil and races.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Durak is gonna be a hunter because Durak is a perfect name for a hunter.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Considering his name means "fool" in russian...

didn't they say that the draenor campaign lasted 5 years or so? pretty certain they mentioned there being 5 years between the end of MoP and the start of Legion.

Durak will be paladin and he will fight against the void.

Durak? really? haha

He will definitely be stupid :P

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    His name means "fool" in Russian. Like Blizzard gave a hint. Or he is gonna be Garrosh v2.

upd: lel someone already have mentioned that.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2016-08-29 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Durak will be paladin and he will fight against the void.
    Paladin orc? Yes pls

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Durak is gonna be a hunter because Durak is a perfect name for a hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Considering his name means "fool" in russian...
    The return of Huntard class, this time he will use Barrage with melee weapons.

I hope he'll be like Sisko's son from Deep Space 9: Struggling to live up to his parent's legacy and finally finding his own way in a peaceful, non-spotlight profession. Keep him as a minor NPC, but please don't make him a powerhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    The return of Huntard class, this time he will use Barrage with melee weapons.
    And by doing so,he will pull not only the boss,which is right behind the wall,but also the mobs from the unreleased raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    I hope he'll be like Sisko's son from Deep Space 9: Struggling to live up to his parent's legacy and finally finding his own way in a peaceful, non-spotlight profession. Keep him as a minor NPC, but please don't make him a powerhouse.
    Yea,just look at a Calia!Doing her job just fine,by polishing your shoes...