Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nope, not at all. I decided long time ago that I didn't want to join beta, I want to be able to enjoy the leveling experience. At least one toon will be done with my friends, so that one will be leveled quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Yes, I will - as always. Start when Legion becomes available, play until max level, then get some sleep.
    WoW, i wish i had the mental strenght to do it...maybe if i prepare mentally, buy snacks, red bull and turn the tv on VH1 channel...maybe i can do it.

No, Feel like there's little point in doing so with raids being locked for a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    That's the plan. Hopefully run some dungeons afterwards too.

Quote Originally Posted by WeebSlayer View Post
    Just curious to see if any of you are going to play the game until you hit cap right when Legion launches. I'm going to try but I usually crash out and burn super hard around 12 hours of playing.
    nope i need my beauty sleep and then to be top shape in work to manage my workers
    + no point to hurry expansion will be here for 2 years why speed up and then complain about having nothing to do.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I intend to but I play on Sargeras so it's going to be really difficult because of the server load. Here's hoping it won't be hectic.

people are acually going to lvl alts?Have people forgotten you get artifacts that will take over a month atleast to complete..per toon.I wish them the best of luck

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironshadow View Post
    people are acually going to lvl alts?Have people forgotten you get artifacts that will take over a month atleast to complete..per toon.I wish them the best of luck
    I'm an altoholic so i'll definitely have my huntard 110 sometime on release day (raiding char), then my DH, and probably a warr after that during that same week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Doubt I'll be able to stay awake. But I plan to do it pretty quickly in 15-17 hour sessions per day for a week.

Sitting in a chair for longer than thirty minutes at a time is not healthy. Get up and have a stretch every thirty minutes. Every hour go outside for 5 minutes and walk. And don't overload with sugar or coffee. Chances of people in this thread following healthy advice - about 0%.

Quote Originally Posted by irdsyd View Post
    Sitting in a chair for longer than thirty minutes at a time is not healthy. Get up and have a stretch every thirty minutes. Every hour go outside for 5 minutes and walk. And don't overload with sugar or coffee. Chances of people in this thread following healthy advice - about 0%.
    Cant follow it if you already do it.

Yeah, I plan on doing it in one sitting but I do get up and stretch like the poster I quoted suggested. Unless you wear the glasses that protect your eyes from the computer screen, its a good idea to get up and walk for a few minutes so your eyes can get a break.

No way I can stay up for 10 hours straight. I have heard people try to do crazy shit like that on Twitch, but I'm pretty sure you can die from it. Not worth the risk imo.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    No. Like a regular person I have shit to do. Hell even if I had nothing to do I wouldn't sit playing the game for more than a few hours at max.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    I intend to but I play on Sargeras so it's going to be really difficult because of the server load. Here's hoping it won't be hectic.
    Incoming the 1st day of WOD where people constantly D/C and blizzard is forced to shut down the game so that way people will feel that they wasted money

Well, depending on servers, i plan on leveling in 1 sitting but going to bed early, to get up for launch, if what happened in wod happens again, i'll go back to bed and sleep and then level..If the server is stable, then i'll level to 110 with some guildies, i wanna get my artifact stuff all done and over with, so i can start on my main alt..

nope no rush, so gonna take my time first time round

Definitely. Been waiting for this for a year so just gonna dive right in. I can spare not sleeping for a day once every couple years.

Also remember folks. Hail hydrate.

im not going to bed before i have two chars setup for daily routine.

Of course.
    All the noobs level after 3days. Need to finish my mythics for the first week with good players before the wave of noobs who cant figure out new mechanics quickly start hitting 110 in waves.

Deleted
    I have so much shit to do I'm not even I'm going to buy it this month so...it's probably going to take me 3-4 days to cap if I decide to play.