10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Why did they EVEN PLAY AJ GREEN?

He's hurt....and so is Pacman now too.

No......
    Twitter says the Bengals think he;s probably fine, would be out there if this was regular season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Collinsworth + Tirico are good together.

That Dalton roll out probably got a lot of clenched butt cheeks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Lots of jibber jabber about Kaepernick not standing for the national anthem, but sounds like his ass is getting cut first roster cuts because hes not good. Somebody gonna pick him up though lol.
    Isn't he already guaranteed his full salary for the year even if he gets cut? Might as well keep him. The anthem thing is just something stupid the media wanted to make a big deal about. Dumb that it is done before games as it is, his choice what to do and will have no influence at all on if he is on a team or not.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Twitter says the Bengals think he;s probably fine, would be out there if this was regular season.
    First rule of Bengals media.

Do not beleive Bengals Media when it comes to injuries.

They also said Eifert's Pro Bowl injury was a "tweak" and nothing serious.

Don't listen to Geoff Hobsin. There's a reason his nickname is "Hobspins" in the nati.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Collinsworth + Tirico are good together.

That Dalton roll out probably got a lot of clenched butt cheeks too.
    LOL. Probably.

Dalton has already been instructed to not try to tackle anyone on interceptions.

Not after last time.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, didn't someone say to Dalton "Just get the fuck off the field?" Classic.

Shitty on AJ Green, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Jason Garret, Romo has a broken bone in his back. You damn well know he's not going to be able to play for awhile, so stop wish wahsing about timetables and "We also know that he's played with a broken bone in his back before, so there's no reason for me to stand up here and put a timetable on this."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...V6i?li=BBnba9I

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Hey Jason Garret, Romo has a broken bone in his back. You damn well know he's not going to be able to play for awhile, so stop wish wahsing about timetables and "We also know that he's played with a broken bone in his back before, so there's no reason for me to stand up here and put a timetable on this."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...V6i?li=BBnba9I
    Giants, Redskins, Bears, 49ers first four weeks. I don't see any star defenses there. Two division rivals, but I'd say it's a nice start to get Prescott's beak wet.

Rosters cuts should be pretty interesting, especially since Ronnie Hillman, Britton Colquitt and Mark Sanchez all have a chance of not making the final roster. Colquitt has been asked to take a paycut, no idea with Sanchez but Kubiak has obviously been annoyed with him, and Hillman depends on if keeping someone that can only run outside and nothing else over someone versatile as the 3rd back. Also going to be at least 2 OLB with 2 sacks each this preseason cut as well, and that's with keeping 5 OLBs.

I really hope someone cuts a good guard again like Mathis last year because the o-line has been really sketchy, especially if any starter goes down.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Lobster looked good. I had no idea Braxton Miller wasn't a wide receiver anymore. Kind of worried now having Hopkins as my top WR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some pretty good deep balls to Fuller, if the draft had been after this game I probably woulda taken Fuller, didn't have confidence in Brock enough yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bryan Stork failed physical for Redskins, going back to Patriots and getting released and may retire.

Sieman named Broncos starting QB week 1!

The kid is real, but where does leave Lynch for the future of the franchise since they're both young.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Sieman named Broncos starting QB week 1!

The kid is real, but where does leave Lynch for the future of the franchise since they're both young.
    It will depend on how both of them do. Only 1 team even looked at him going into the draft, and it was Kubiak that wanted him probably just as a practice squad project since he was not thought about as making the team last year. Lynch is supposed to have a much higher ceiling, but Elway's offensive draft picks have almost all been stinkers so who knows if he will even pan out. I wouldn't expect Siemian to do all that much other than not lose games though since he is basically a Josh McCown/Derek Anderson level QB when he gets more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    It will depend on how both of them do. Only 1 team even looked at him going into the draft, and it was Kubiak that wanted him probably just as a practice squad project since he was not thought about as making the team last year. Lynch is supposed to have a much higher ceiling, but Elway's offensive draft picks have almost all been stinkers so who knows if he will even pan out. I wouldn't expect Siemian to do all that much other than not lose games though since he is basically a Josh McCown/Derek Anderson level QB when he gets more experience.
    Ya that's my feeling towards Siemian as well. Either way it was proven last year that we don't need even an average QB to go to the big game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for him, full guarantee is one of the few rights rookies still have. Had he lost that it'd have caused all sorts of problems for teams in drafts ahead.

I was hoping Bosa sat out the year just to see where he would have been drafted.

Ronnie Hillman was working as the #3 back in practice today so it seems like he might be staying, having a fullback that is really good on special teams might be enough to keep a 1 trick pony running back. Norwood seems like he won the punt/kick return job by default, so punter (and maybe backup QB) is the only spot left for a starter to be picked (or announced since they probably know already).

Northwestern is such a powerhouse, Siemian is the first QB to start in the NFL from there since 1979, and the first to start the season since Otto Graham in 1955.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-08-29 at 09:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks cut Browner, guess he will have to turn the field yellow somewhere else.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone see the lick that Devon Still (Former Bengal until released last year) put on Carson?

That man has forever earned his stripes in the nati. When I first heard of his daughter, I though she was a goner. Glad she's okay. My cousin Barney emailed me it this morning and I busted out laughing in the office.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/77000...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

10+ Year Old Account
    Megatron on Dacing with the Stars will be fun to see. I love ex football players on that show.

(Also former Gov Rick Perry, but that's not football related and as a Texan, that'll be hillarious)