Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    They are now statistically tied or he has pulled ahead in some
    To qoue yourself:

Source or citation or is that your feels?
    You're much like Dump himself... You lie withthe first sentence, than project your own self onto others in the second sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Wait I thought they were rigged and not to be taken seriously.

Congrats though, you managed to take two contrary positions and be wrong with both of them, that's a feat.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...ex_cid=rrpromo
    I didnt say the polls had meaning did I? I stated that they are virtually tied in the polls. But nice try.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    To qoue yourself:

You're much like Dump himself... You lie withthe first sentence, than project your own self onto others in the second sentence.
    Where did I lie? A simple google search shows that the polls are now virtually tied.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I didnt say the polls had meaning did I? I stated that they are virtually tied in the polls. But nice try.
    You're still wrong.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

There's a second link.

They are now statistically tied or he has pulled ahead in some

- - - Updated - - -

Source or citation or is that your feels?
    Wait, you need a source to counter your unsourced nonsense? Christ, i do love these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    No, what will save Trump IMHO would be pure boredom. After awhile the "DAE HATE TRUMP!?" train is going to just become static noise, background noise that people become bored of.

Even internet forums and web sources are at IMHO total "DAE HATE TRUMP!?" saturation. I am just waiting for the debates when Hillary might actually have to talk and wonder if Hillary might actually have to answer a hard question.
    theo, what do you want? you want trump to be president in order to make america burn?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    Yu know I think the more the media attacks him over and over, the more voters he is going to get. The average person is really tired of politics as usual and wants something different. Every new Hillary scandal, every negative Trump story creates a new Trump voter IMHO
    That maybe the case for a new Hillary scandal, but not for a negative Trump story. Just look at the polls and realize that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    That maybe the case for a new Hillary scandal, but not for a negative Trump story. Just look at the polls and realize that.
    the stupid thing is, that hillary scandals doesnt even affect her atm, the media is so flooded with the donald f*ckup of the day, that we all gloss over any bad thing that clinton does
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    No, what will save Trump IMHO would be pure boredom. After awhile the "DAE HATE TRUMP!?" train is going to just become static noise, background noise that people become bored of.

Even internet forums and web sources are at IMHO total "DAE HATE TRUMP!?" saturation. I am just waiting for the debates when Hillary might actually have to talk and wonder if Hillary might actually have to answer a hard question.
    No it won't. The more of this stories occur the more the idea of Trump as being unfit will perpetuate. So as long as Trump continues to fuck up, people will continue to believe that he is unfit. The debates will either make or break Trump, the same with Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    the stupid thing is, that hillary scandals doesnt even affect her atm, the media is so flooded with the donald f*ckup of the day, that we all gloss over any bad thing that clinton does
    Yep, that is because Donald Trump craves attention. Even at the lowest moment of the Democratic party during the leaks, Donald Trump continued to yell nonsense in order to gather attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see people who are kinda pro-Hillary. IRL it mainly consists of Gender Studies professor I must work with who supports her unironically "Because she is a woman, and woman must fight for each other!"

On the other hand, take a trip to the rural bits of California and you will see people out and proud for Trump. I am against Donald Trump, but I will give this one thing that may ever so slightly win him the election. That being that his voters absolutely and whole heartedly believe, and a lot of voters are very sick of the statues quo holding pattern of leadership under the Obama years.

I still think Trumps base, as dedicated and true believing as they may be, or some just simply wanting change, are going to be outweighed simply by the fact that every force on this planet doesn't want Trump to be president and mostly he has suddenly lost the bits of his brain that made me wonder if he was secretly a political genius or not, as it turns out he was profoundly lucky.
    The thing is having "a really dedicated base" combined with an utter shitfest of a national campaign (organization/logistics wise, I wouldn't want to give his political positions the dignity of calling them 'an utter shitfest') is going to steamrolled by the campaign with voters that range from enthusiastic to gloomily disgruntled, that is well-run (again, organization/logistics wise) machine, which is what Clinton has put together, no matter what her many flaws as a candidate may be.

Barring some drastic change to the race (health, crisis, scandal) Trump's going to getting on the high-side on one-third of the vote, because he's a terrible candidate in every sense of the word, including operationally - his campaign will fail for the same reason his business ventures do: because it's run by Donald Trump's tiny mind and vast ego.

- - - Updated - - -

No it won't. The more of this stories occur the more the idea of Trump as being unfit will perpetuate. So as long as Trump continues to fuck up, people will continue to believe that he is unfit. The debates will either make or break Trump, the same with Clinton.
    The difference being that all Clinton needs to do is to not screw up spectacularly, while what Trump needs (barring some sort of Clinton collapse) is to come across as Presidential and while that's really not that high a threshold, it's one that he doesn't appear to be able to meet; he does have a little room to maneuver at least - the default expectation that he will be playing his usual feces-flinging monkey act means that even semi-decent will exceed expectations (not that I expect him to - my personal guess is that he's going to lose it on stage in a fail attempt to force the debate to gratify his ego).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    theo, what do you want? you want trump to be president in order to make america burn?

... The night is dark and full of terrors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    The thing is having "a really dedicated base" combined with an utter shitfest of a national campaign (organization/logistics wise, I wouldn't want to give his political positions the dignity of calling them 'an utter shitfest') is going to steamrolled by the campaign with voters that range from enthusiastic to gloomily disgruntled, that is well-run (again, organization/logistics wise) machine, which is what Clinton has put together, no matter what her many flaws as a candidate may be.

Barring some drastic change to the race (health, crisis, scandal) Trump's going to getting on the high-side on one-third of the vote, because he's a terrible candidate in every sense of the word, including operationally - his campaign will fail for the same reason his business ventures do: because it's run by Donald Trump's tiny mind and vast ego.
    A month or two ago I would have said that his base could move mountains and make him president, but now he has blundered so hard that only the most desperate and most disenfranchise still follow him.

The last 2 months have kind of made me re-evaluate the nature of Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

The idea of Trump being unfit is now such an old meme that it should stand next to all the other memes like Nyan cat. The debates may be the only interesting thing to happen this campaign that involves Hillary Clinton, save for her winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    No it won't. The more of this stories occur the more the idea of Trump as being unfit will perpetuate. So as long as Trump continues to fuck up, people will continue to believe that he is unfit.
    But Trump has not fucked up one single time. Maybe to the progressives/liberals or the elite Republicans that are petrified of Trump because he is going to take away their lollipops - they try to SPIN it as he fucked up, but he hasn't. Not ONE SINGLE TIME. The shit that gets their little panties in a twist is laughed at by REAL Americans.

The left has tried to take down Trump since day one. Every single day they throw some "new" controversy at him and it just slides right off. It is actually pretty fucking hilarious (albeit disgusting) to watch CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, and MSNBC go at him guns blazing every single day and watch Trump just basically say "Fuck Off". It is also hilarious to watch liberal/progressive zealots post article after article and watch it have NO EFFECT AT ALL.

He took out 17 career politicians and got the most votes of any Republican candidate in primary history. REAL Americans are going to vote him to be the 2017 POTUS in a landslide.

Trump 2016! Representing REAL Americans and Making America Great Again.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-08-29 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    REAL Americans are going to vote him to be the 2017 POTUS in a landslide.

The idea that your political opponents are not real Americans is an absolutely disgusting way of thinking, and you should be ashamed of it. America does not belong to you. It belongs to all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    But Trump has not fucked up one single time. Maybe to the progressives/liberals or the elite Republicans that are petrified of Trump because he is going to take away their lollipops - they try to SPIN it as he fucked up, but he hasn't. Not ONE SINGLE TIME. The shit that gets their little panties in a twist is laughed at by REAL Americans.

The left has tried to take down Trump since day one. Every single day they throw some "new" controversy at him and it just slides right off. It is actually pretty fucking hilarious (albeit disgusting) to watch CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, and MSNBC go at him guns blazing every single day and watch Trump just basically say "Fuck Off". It is also hilarious to watch liberal/progressives zealots post article after article and watch it have NO EFFECT AT ALL.

He took out 17 career politicians and got the most votes of any Republican candidate in primary history. REAL Americans are going to vote him to be the 2017 POTUS in a landslide.

He has fucked up in the eyes of the public regardless of what is your opinion. The khans, the judge, the orlando shooting tweet that should have helped him, his recent comment on the assesination of a relative of a famous african-american, those are all percieved as negatives by the public and come the elections that is what matters.

Also in regards to the number of opponents he has defeated, that is the reason as to why won. Because, had the remaining vote concentrated in one of the opponents and had each individual taken Trump seriously from the start they could've won. Alas they didn't and we see previously safe red states lean blue.

REAL americans will see past his populist rhetoric.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The idea that your political opponents are not real Americans is an absolutely disgusting way of thinking, and you should be ashamed of it. America does not belong to you. It belongs to all of us.
    Not ashamed of it one single bit. Not a disgusting way of thinking at all. The only thing disgusting is what the liberal/progressive agenda has done to this country, so far, and what it will continue to do should the reprehensible piece of shit name Hillary Clinton be elected as President.

- - - Updated - - -

He has fucked up in the eyes of the public regardless of what is your opinion.
    In the eyes of liberals/progressive/endangered Republicans - that is all. The rest of the "public" is with him.

REAL americans will see past his populist rhetoric.
    You are not a citizen of the USA. I really could not care less what the fuck YOU think in any way, shape, or form.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-08-29 at 04:39 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theodarzna View Post
    some candidates didn't vote for it.
    are we done beating this dead horse yet? Guys? Huh?

Don't you find it odd that people spend so much time showing how much they dislike Clinton?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not a citizen of the USA. I really could not care less what the fuck YOU think in any way, shape, or form.
    Credo of the Trump voter, ladies and gentlemen. Trump 2016! Fuck the Rest of the World! Kind of appropriate really, he's running against one of the most successful Secretaries of State this country's ever had, whose name didn't rhyme with "Missing Her".

7+ Year Old Account
    In the eyes of liberals/progressive/endangered Republicans. That is all. The rest of the "public" is with him.
    And independents as well, combined they form the majority of the voters who Trump needs to win. Hell he could win if he had the support of the republicans he alienated.

Ooooh I love you too.
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-08-29 at 05:07 AM.

In the eyes of liberals/progressive/endangered Republicans - that is all. The rest of the "public" is with him.
    So... basically what you're saying is the "public" is made up of the remaining 2% of the population that are composed entirely of elderly white male xenophobic racist mysoginist bigots. Gotcha...

- - - Updated - - -

And independents as well, combined form the majority of the voters who Trump needs to win. Hell he would the republicans he alienated to win.
    ...and the majority of latinos... and the majority of African-americans... and the majority of women... and the vast majority of college students... but this can go on for days and days really. :P

I saw it posted somewhere before: "Going to a Donald Dump rally is just an excuse to go to a guilt-free Klan-Rally."

Not ashamed of it one single bit. Not a disgusting way of thinking at all. The only thing disgusting is what the liberal/progressive agenda has done to this country, so far, and what it will continue to do should the reprehensible piece of shit name Hillary Clinton be elected as President.

You mean suffrage for all and equality before the law? Perhaps you mean Federal Park system, or the FDA to make sure when you are eating pork it's not dog? Those are all progressive ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    are we done beating this dead horse yet? Guys? Huh?

Don't you find it odd that people spend so much time showing how much they dislike Clinton?
    When we have 200 pages of just that you might have a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.