Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So what is being removed come Tuesday?

Just wanting to know if I am going to be behind on anything come Tuesday. I currently work out of home 5x a week due to new job and all I have been doing so far per weekend is level up all of my toons to 100 before Legion. However, I didn't do any of the pre-expansion quests or the broken shore event. All I did thus far was experience the new class/animations, and burning legion invasions. That's all.

Will I be missing anything at all come Tuesday. Thanks to those that can help.

Heirloom trinkets, Moose from Archimonde, and the 100% drop chance of mythic mounts. The broken shore will still be there come the 30th.

Invasions, dread infiltrators, that's it I think. I believe you have to so BRoken Shore and everything else before we get into Broken Isles as well, so I would get that out of the way

I think the Broken Shores thing and Karazhan/Dalaran stuff is what you go through before actually doing Legion content (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but the Invasion vendors are going including the transmog sets, pet, and glaives if you wanted those for transmog. The other thing going are the Infiltrators who drop that pocket fel spreader toy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zic View Post
    Heirloom trinkets, Moose from Archimonde, and the 100% drop chance of mythic mounts. The broken shore will still be there come the 30th.
    Right forgot about these.

7+ Year Old Account
    The mythic dungeon heirloom trinkets, The Grove warden mount from archimonde, The legendary ring questline, Invasions and the rewards with them (Pocket Fel spreader, Unique weapons, Felbat Pup, Achievements), and lastly the 100% mythic drop chance for the mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the update guys. Then I have no fear of doing the quests later.

I was hoping Broken Shores would go away too Doing that on 20 alts is just painfully boring and time consuming...but maybe that means the 10sec hearth stone will stay on alts that don't do it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    I was hoping Broken Shores would go away too Doing that on 20 alts is just painfully boring and time consuming...but maybe that means the 10sec hearth stone will stay on alts that don't do it?
    You can skip it with alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    You can skip it with alts.
    Thanks for the info!

Challenge Mode rewards (titles, mounts, weapons) will also be unobtainable. The achs will turn into legacy dungeon achievements. You also will not be able to run the challenge mode dungeons themselves.

15+ Year Old Account
    anyone know if karazhan the Raid is going to be removed? i know its turning into a dungeon for legion but will the raid still be there so we(the players who dont have enough luck for the mount to drop) still be able to run and try to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Challenge Mode rewards (titles, mounts, weapons) will also be unobtainable. The achs will turn into legacy dungeon achievements. You also will not be able to run the challenge mode dungeons themselves.
    These were removed with the Launch of 7.0.3 cant do Cmodes anymore, so thats already gone, and the achis are already Legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    anyone know if karazhan the Raid is going to be removed? i know its turning into a dungeon for legion but will the raid still be there so we(the players who dont have enough luck for the mount to drop) still be able to run and try to get it?
    They said it would still be there, and you could still do it.

im hoping for an updated Horseman Mount :0
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

That's in 7.1, and during the announcement they declared in no uncertain terms that the old Karazhan raid is remaining. Unless they pull a total asshole move you can expect it to stay.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blizz has confirmed that the raid will remain. The new "mega-dungeon" will be separate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone about the nethershards? I still want to get some fel looking transmog for my cloth guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Does anyone about the nethershards? I still want to get some fel looking transmog for my cloth guys.
    I would assume the nethershards will get removed as well since the vendors are going away. If you want the transmog stuff then you should get the appearances now.

Deleted
    If I can do invasions till midnight and I am not able to spend all those shards, that is ridicolous

Is this confimed?

The Server's ability to function

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I think the Broken Shores thing and Karazhan/Dalaran stuff is what you go through before actually doing Legion content (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
    You can skip passed it on alts.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I would assume the nethershards will get removed as well since the vendors are going away. If you want the transmog stuff then you should get the appearances now.
    Is it 100% confirmed that the vendors are disappearing? Should I make sure I've spent any excess on like Felbat Pups or something? Alternatively, if you use Coalesced Fel on the Warglaives, will they become BOP? (I have them sitting in my bags but I haven't preordered so I don't have access to Demon Hunters yet)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.