Unhappy Internet stop working while...

(Have tested on Mozilla, Microsoft Edge and IE)

Internet stop working while I am browsing the internet and then will come back within 20second-2minutes, and then be perfectly fine.

Currently, I am shopping online and browsing with multiple tabs open, and going back and forth between said tabs every 20seconds-2minutes to continue reading, reviewing, comparing, contrasting etc etc and then the tab will just say "Connecting..." on the tab, and then "Server Has Timed Out" will pop up. Refresh. Nothing. Tabs over to another site and internet works fine and that site is working perfect. Tabs back to the "Timed Out" and the internet is back.

This is happening quite frequently, and sometimes will last the duration of me being on the computer, othertimes it won't even happen.

Does not affect WoW nor my TIDAL(music site) or ever lose connection.

Thinking it could be adware/malware, but I have Norton Antivirus installed, and fear to download Malwarebytes or Adwcleaner off of Bleepingcomputer because they were infected and permanently ruined my internet a few months ago before I had to do something... that I can't even remember... to get it back. Having said that, what about CCleaner?

Should I ipconfig /flushdns?

What else could this be?

Router and modem are new.
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2016-08-29 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    (Have tested on Mozilla, Microsoft Edge and IE)

Internet stop working while I am browsing the internet and then will come back within 20second-2minutes, and then be perfectly fine.

Currently, I am shopping online and browsing with multiple tabs open, and going back and forth between said tabs every 20seconds-2minutes to continue reading, reviewing, comparing, contrasting etc etc and then the tab will just say "Connecting..." on the tab, and then "Server Has Timed Out" will pop up. Refresh. Nothing. Tabs over to another site and internet works fine and that site is working perfect. Tabs back to the "Timed Out" and the internet is back.

This is happening quite frequently, and sometimes will last the duration of me being on the computer, othertimes it won't even happen.

Does not affect WoW nor my TIDAL(music site) or ever lose connection.

Thinking it could be adware/malware, but I have Norton Antivirus installed, and fear to download Malwarebytes or Adwcleaner off of Bleepingcomputer because they were infected and permanently ruined my internet a few months ago before I had to do something... that I can't even remember... to get it back. Having said that, what about CCleaner?

Should I ipconfig /flushdns?

What else could this be?
    I have bolded a few issues that isn't really helpful to the topic at hand.

With that said try just shutting down ur router/modem for about 10min's and then restart it. Sometimes it can be wonky, other then that no clue.

CCleaner is good to use but I don't think it will help you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I have bolded a few issues that isn't really helpful to the topic at hand.

With that said try just shutting down ur router/modem for about 10min's and then restart it. Sometimes it can be wonky, other then that no clue.

CCleaner is good to use but I don't think it will help you.
    oh my bad, it happens when either of those aren't running either

goodcall i'll shut er down for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    oh my bad, it happens when either of those aren't running either

goodcall i'll shut er down for a bit
    Ya could be signs of a router going out. The bolded parts was a joke since each one is objectively bad
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

some other things to check if the reboot doesn't work, does your internet icon on your computer show a loss of internet? (prob not but still check), does this affect the browsers if you run them in their respective safe modes?
    I don't know. Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigrot View Post
    some other things to check if the reboot doesn't work, does your internet icon on your computer show a loss of internet? (prob not but still check), does this affect the browsers if you run them in their respective safe modes?
    it says I am connected the full time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya could be signs of a router going out. The bolded parts was a joke since each one is objectively bad
    problem remains after resetting router