15+ Year Old Account
    Hanging out doing nothing for the sake of it
    Phone obsession (texting, facebook)
    Pets
    Fashion
    Reality TV
    Gaming streams
    Football league
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I get to define it for me and the environs I control, and (c)rap is not even close to being music. Illegal level of torture perhaps, but not music.
    Music is still not a subjective term.

- - - Updated - - -

About the level that a 1st grade music class has compared to Bach.....
    So i'm sure you'd be able to create quality hip-hop then.

Oh wait...

About the level that a 1st grade music class has compared to Bach.....
    I think that you don't like rap, and are trying to justify that dislike by devaluing rap as not music, which seems like a super cheap way of winning an argument about liking or disliking rap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

What I will never understand is people who will claim that music that came before their own time was better than anything that came afterward. I feel like when it comes to music, you can never truly appreciate it unless you experienced the cultural context that produced it first hand. Millennials can listen to 60s music all damn day, but we're never going to completely "get" it no matter how much we like the sound.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well as some say Onion. I never understand why you need it in every food you cook. To me the only thing that changes with having onion in it is that sometimes you feel it in your mouth and the consistency makes me gag. I am okay with eating raw onion on something like burgers, but I still choose not to because the taste is bad when raw.

I also agree with you OP about beer, even though I haven't tasted it as much as you. Beer is basically some weird tasting drink with bubbles. Cider at least have good taste options. Though I don't drink so I guess we can go into that instead. Why do people love drinking so much? For me the only thing I can consider okay with the drinking is the inhabitions getting lower so you might experience life more, though with the cost to get drunk being so high it isn't even worth it, especially if you add in the aftereffects of the hangovers.

Also partying. What is so fun with going to a party, or even a bar or club and other places similar to those. The only thing you do is drink and socialize. The only one of those choices I mention that is okay is the bar because those are generally just filled with people talking. But clubs and parties tend to have loud music so you almost have to scream to hear eachother so socalizing seems pointless there. If you are in it to meet new people there are WAY better places to do that in where you don't have to scream at eachother to hear and kind of hard making a good first impression at a place like that. I think I prefer sitting at a table with friends playing boardgames. Then there is no loud music or other people disturbing and you don't even have to go to some place expensive. Or things like community centers and shops that offer boardgames as activities, where you then can meet new people.

EDIT: Spelled loud as load for some reason.
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2016-08-29 at 02:13 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Add me to the not liking coffee crowd too. Everyone in my office not only drinks a lot of coffee, but talks about coffee constantly, and tries to outdo each other with what place only they know about that they got rare uber-great beans from. Never liked it, don't like the smell or taste. Even the Starbucks coffee-sugar slushy drinks I don't care for. The worst was on Halloween if I'd go to eat a piece of hard candy only to find out it was coffee flavored. What a gross candy to give out to kids.

One thing that changed since I was a kid to adulthood was cole slaw. As a kid it seemed to be at every family get together and it was awful. But as I've grown older I actually like it now.

The one big one-parties.

I went to 3 parties (2 big, 1 small} throughout my high school life and they were the most boring events Ive ever went through aside from sitting in the dentist office for a few hours. Even hooking up was boring, no idea why, it just felt like I was wasting my time.

Another one is foot fetishes. Why would anyone ever want to lick someones foot..like ever. Thats just gross.

Oh and beer. I just dont understand it. Even at the parties I went to everyone was drinking beer and getting drunk. I tried one can and couldnt even finish it. If I wanted to drink cat piss Id just dive into my cats litter box.

10+ Year Old Account
    The modern propensity for pop music to break into some baratoned dude presumably with dreadlocks and a teeth grill to start bustin' rhymes right in the middle of a catchy tune. Irritates the everliving shit out of me.

Also televised sportsball. I'll never understand the passion for it.
    Last edited by Klingers; 2016-08-29 at 01:49 AM.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pepsi and Coke. They're both disgusting.

Used Ladies Panties... Some men pay up to $5000 for a pair of used ladies panties.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money...223bf803aefff0

I would say "fascism".
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Music is still not a subjective term.

- - - Updated - - -

So i'm sure you'd be able to create quality hip-hop then.

Oh wait...
    No one can make quality rap, it is an impossibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a RATM fan?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Add me to the not liking coffee crowd too. Everyone in my office not only drinks a lot of coffee, but talks about coffee constantly, and tries to outdo each other with what place only they know about that they got rare uber-great beans from. Never liked it, don't like the smell or taste. Even the Starbucks coffee-sugar slushy drinks I don't care for. The worst was on Halloween if I'd go to eat a piece of hard candy only to find out it was coffee flavored. What a gross candy to give out to kids.
    Just out of curiosity, do you like drinking tea?

You just have a closed mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Not a RATM fan?
    Just don't drop it like it's hot.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Well as some say Onion. I never understand why you need it in every food you cook. To me the only thing that changes with having onion in it is that sometimes you feel it in your mouth and the consistency makes me gag. I am okay with eating raw onion on something like burgers, but I still choose not to because the taste is bad when raw.

I also agree with you OP about beer, even though I haven't tasted it as much as you. Beer is basically some weird tasting drink with bubbles. Cider at least have good taste options. Though I don't drink so I guess we can go into that instead. Why do people love drinking so much? For me the only thing I can consider okay with the drinking is the inhabitions getting lower so you might experience life more, though with the cost to get drunk being so high it isn't even worth it, especially if you add in the aftereffects of the hangovers.

Also partying. What is so fun with going to a party, or even a bar or club and other places similar to those. The only thing you do is drink and socialize. The only one of those choices I mention that is okay is the bar because those are generally just filled with people talking. But clubs and parties tend to have load music so you almost have to scream to hear eachother so socalizing seems pointless there. If you are in it to meet new people there are WAY better places to do that in where you don't have to scream at eachother to hear and kind of hard making a good first impression at a place like that. I think I prefer sitting at a table with friends playing boardgames. Then there is no load music or other people disturbing and you don't even have to go to some place expensive. Or things like community centers and shops that offer boardgames as activities, where you then can meet new people.
    i would like to subscribe to your newsletter. i really hate when i go to a store find a frozen entree or some other such item at the grocery store and i'm like FINALLY something new to try out in this culture forsaken town.....oh NVM it has fucking onions/caramel in it again.
    i also really hate going to parties. don't see any point in them. would rather stay home and read or play games. only alcohol i like to drink is wine.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-08-29 at 04:36 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    I also don't understand how anyone can like Mists of Pandaria.
    This! There was a time in MoP when I literally went to wash the dishes to get a break from the game and do something more interesting than Golden Lotus..... O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    The one big one-parties.

I went to 3 parties (2 big, 1 small} throughout my high school life and they were the most boring events Ive ever went through aside from sitting in the dentist office for a few hours. Even hooking up was boring, no idea why, it just felt like I was wasting my time.

Another one is foot fetishes. Why would anyone ever want to lick someones foot..like ever. Thats just gross.

Oh and beer. I just dont understand it. Even at the parties I went to everyone was drinking beer and getting drunk. I tried one can and couldnt even finish it. If I wanted to drink cat piss Id just dive into my cats litter box.
    there's much more gross fetishses out there than foot fetishes....seriously if you think that's gross.....it's probably best you not know.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    there's much more gross fetishses out there than foot fetishes....seriously if you think that's gross.....it's probably best you not know.
    No it's not the worst, that's obvious. It's still just something I can't see people liking, I wouldn't want to bring anything too insane in here though.