Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i HIGHLY doubt she killed herself over fear of being called racist. high school kids ARE rampantly racist. she would have killed herself because her high school buddies would have humiliated her and taunted her over a picture of her looking brown and muslim getting shared.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    People need a righteous cause through which they can express their hatred.
    So do it towards people who actively ruin other peoples lives, not those who think different than you.

I love the detail of "asian boyfriend". Extremely ironical in a piece of news about a girl who kills herself due to the preemptive fear of being judged by her words\actions and deemed racist by her peers.

More on topic though, it's a shame such a young life was lost to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    So do it towards people who actively ruin other peoples lives, not those who think different than you.
    That requires higher level thinking, its much easier to say "he's a racist" or "she's a witch". Its really about creating 'the other', a group of people that it is considered righteous to hate. Why do you think words like 'racist' and 'bigot' and 'misogynist' and 'islamophobe' have become so powerful?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Of course it's true if you read it in the daily mail

10+ Year Old Account
    can we get a source other than the daily fail?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Teenage girls can be really mentally unstable sometimes. Used to know a chick that used to break down in tears and sometimes literal psychological shock whenever she couldn't answer a question or didn't understand something during high school classes. It came to the point she had to be exempted from maths... I guess some just have frail minds, and technically it's a form of natural selection, however crude that might sound.

Another one used to cut herself because she felt herself ugly. (She was actually a 10/10 gorgeous blonde with a healthy tan and a large chest and hourglass figure). She ended up locked away in an asylum for a while because of it.

Dunno, I just met a lot of mentally unstable women (more than men) during my teenage years. Kinda made me think chicks are much more psychologically frail and vulnerable.
    This.

It's not unusual for teens to be on the crazy side. Their basically children with adult bodies in the middle of figuring out how real world works.

Under the current political climate, pretty much anyone can be painted as a racist/bigot as long as you are white, dont believe in the religion of peace, and dont belong to the LGBT-Q community.

Society views anyone labeled as a racist as the worst of the worst, so is it really so surprising that somebody would react in this manner if they feared being branded a racist?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think society shouldn't ruin the lives of people branded as racists?

Your racist. You know what i just did? I just ruined your life with 2 words no evidence needed. All i have to do is say it on twitter then your life is over. Even if you deny it none will belive you. We will find you and we will make sure you never get a job or have any sort of meaningful life ever again.

Wasn't killing yourself over white guilt ethical, or something?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    Under the current political climate, pretty much anyone can be painted as a racist/bigot as long as you are white, dont believe in the religion of peace, and dont belong to the LGBT-Q community.
    Not true at all, it depends on what you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Not true at all, it depends on what you say.
    "...pretty much anyone CAN be painted as..."

Dont ever underestimate today's society. They can take your words out of context and twist them in order to paint you as a racist. Then they automatically win.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is how you become the thing you hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Teenage girls can be really mentally unstable sometimes. Used to know a chick that used to break down in tears and sometimes literal psychological shock whenever she couldn't answer a question or didn't understand something during high school classes. It came to the point she had to be exempted from maths... I guess some just have frail minds, and technically it's a form of natural selection, however crude that might sound.

Another one used to cut herself because she felt herself ugly. (She was actually a 10/10 gorgeous blonde with a healthy tan and a large chest and hourglass figure). She ended up locked away in an asylum for a while because of it.

Dunno, I just met a lot of mentally unstable women (more than men) during my teenage years. Kinda made me think chicks are much more psychologically frail and vulnerable.
    I gotta agree with you
    Semper Fi

Society views anyone labeled as a racist as the worst of the worst, so is it really so surprising that somebody would react in this manner if they feared being branded a racist?
    Pretty sure pedophiles are considered the worst of the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit, I can't tell if this is some 10/10 bait or you actually think this. Murderers, actual rapists and thieves are the people society should see as the worst of the worst, not having a different viewpoint on races. Why do you think being racist is that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickykong View Post
    Holy shit, I can't tell if this is some 10/10 bait or you actually think this. Murderers, actual rapists and thieves are the people society should see as the worst of the worst, not having a different viewpoint on races. Why do you think being racist is that bad?
    True, but being a racist is still bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    True, but being a racist is still bad.
    Bad compared to what? Saying "I hate black people" is worse than stealing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Bad compared to what? Saying "I hate black people" is worse than stealing?
    how can western civilization be destroyed if whites dont pander to nonwhites?

Political Correctness kills..

I am sorry to hear that this girl took her own life, what a terrible thing.

Donald Trump is exactly what is needed in this world to begin the route of all the crap that leftists have been shoveling into our society for decades. The gig is up, time to set things right.