Thread: Beards

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Tried a beard, didn't work. Any tips?

How it turned out:

http://imgur.com/pFzFDcN

Not to mention one half of my beard goes in a horizontal direction...
    Hardest part is getting through the itchy stage. It will drive you nuts, but persevere. Let it grow out a bit and start trimming it back and lining up the edges. Also keep your neck shaved, so you don't get end up with a neckbeard. At least on my beard, the part of my neck where hair grows, it grows in spirals and looks funky.

Looks like you're off to a good start. Just keep letting it grow and it will fill in. Also, use conditioner when you shampoo it. Shampoo will dry it out a bit and make it itch more.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Helpful tip; Trim the very sides shorter (sideburns area) than the rest and you will get rid of some of that look. I do this about once a month so that the beard "flows" downward instead of in a radial direction like an afro.

I basically use a hair trimmer with no guard and just very carefully cut it down shorter. I guess if you don't have steady hands I wouldn't recommend that and have someone else do it. Also don't be afraid to trim the outer radius of the beard even every few months. it doesn't take much, just like a quarter inch. It keeps it uniform instead of having beard hairs of varying lengths poking out everywhere. I know the pic is dark, but you should see my beard has a very 'round' bottom instead of being a rats nest.

[img]https://s22.postimg.io/qfsx96u9t/DSCF7610.jpg[]
    Nice beard I'm a little jealous since mine can't grow as nicely on the sides as yours.

For me I can't stand the way I look without mine. I also think it fits with the long hair I have atm, plus I think my coworkers enjoy calling me Jesus when I have it down .
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    beard is a way for young feminized degenerated white boys to trick woman

- - - Updated - - -

btw me with

me without

Feel free to post a picture of yourself, but I think we both know you won't.

Edit: Yea? No? lol? /shrug

*snipped*
    congrats you found my picture from 10 years ago when i was 18 i think if you have such mad detective skills and stalker hobby check the date next time when you stalk someone but for it you would have to have even basic inteligence so you kinda proved my point
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-08-29 at 07:40 PM.

Beards help hide the lack of chin, or too much chin, overall it's the great face equalizer.
    Also really cuts down on shave time, which is the primary bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Bearded men are out chopping wood, making nature their bitch and traveling 500 miles to give their women his seed. So there!
    while all this time their women are plowed by proper emplyed people in city in nice cozy atmosphere near fireplace in which the wood that those bearded men cut burns at the time of plowing

7+ Year Old Account
    I do seasonal bearding. Winter is when I grow it out, and summer I go clean shaven.

I don't like a beard on myself, for multiple reasons.

I'm relatively neutral regarding beards on people, visually. It works well for some, but not all.

I'd much rather go without a beard than appear to be league with the idiotic chest-thumping "YOU MUST HAVE A BEARD TO BE A REAL MAN" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Aren't beards for poor people? When did the homeless look become a thing?
    in late 2015 as the newest metrosexual "fashion" right after very slim jeans for men were utterly ridiculed and probably their sales droped

fashion industry needed something new so they "invented" pushing clothes to men with models with beards.

it was quite good move because this appeals to very primal needs of outside approval of manlines that many insecure men experience - those who really are manly dont give a single f... what anyone besides themselves think
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-08-29 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    congrats you found my picture from 10 years ago when i was 18 i think if you have such mad detective skills and stalker hobby check the date next time when you stalk someone but for it you would have to have even basic inteligence so you kinda proved my point
    So much triggering in one post.

/sips tea

10+ Year Old Account
    No magic powers I just like the way I look with one so I've kept it for over a year now. Never let it get long and wizardy though I keep it short and clean. Can't remember what I look like without one lol

So much triggering in one post.

/sips tea
    hahah really ? you call out being trigger when it was you who spend his time stalking some stranger on the web priceless and hsowing how boneless you are if some stranger opinion pushed you to stalking them on webs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Good mood won't solve all your problems, but it'll piss off enough other people that it's worth keeping it.
    Win either way

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Real men have beards. It's as simple as that.
    Real men don't live by vapid and arbitrary rules defined by other people.

On topic: beards are ugly and make most people age several years. They're uncomfortable to kiss and even worse against more sensitive regions. Their only use is to let teenagers pass for the drinking age and avoid being carded.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hahah really ? you call out being trigger when it was you who spend his time stalking some stranger on the web priceless and hsowing how boneless you are if some stranger opinion pushed you to stalking them on webs
    If by stalking you mean taking 3 seconds to type your username in google and see a image library on the first page within a few links, along with your real name, sure ok. If you are going to try and portray yourself as some morally and intellectually superior person you are doing a terrible job at it.

In regards to boneless. I'm pretty sure we both know the amount of men with beards you have said any of this to in person is pretty much zero. Save me drama queen routine already. You tried insulting people with beards and were easily found to be some cliche nerd looking dude. Get over it and walk away.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-08-29 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been clean shaven for a while now mainly because I'm trying to get my beard hair to grow in thicker. I've been told that if I just keep shaving it it'll eventually grow in thicker and look fuller. Don't know how true that is but I figured I'd give it a shot since my "beard" looked like shit when I grew it out. I'm hoping someday I can grow a decent one, enough so that I can wear it proudly.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

As long as your beard is full and doesn't look like just a bunch of pubes all over your face its totally the way to go. If you're one of those guys rocking a skraggly ass beard like that you need to shave it immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I've been clean shaven for a while now mainly because I'm trying to get my beard hair to grow in thicker. I've been told that if I just keep shaving it it'll eventually grow in thicker and look fuller. Don't know how true that is but I figured I'd give it a shot since my "beard" looked like shit when I grew it out. I'm hoping someday I can grow a decent one, enough so that I can wear it proudly.
    I hope not, because my back hair is going to be like a shag rug eventually.

Deleted
    tfw thick, licious and beautiful hair with 9.9/10 hairline that every hairdresser compliments every single time (some hairdressers say that a lot women would kill to have my hair)
    can't even grow a pedostache

jdimsa
    Last edited by mmoc2e7230cecf; 2016-08-29 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    It is a complete myth. Your beard growth is determined by genetics. It may get more thicker as you age, but that is still completely determined by genetics. Nothing you can do outside of what amounts to hair transplants on your face will change this.

Deleted
    I just want to grow Alan Moore beard to compliment my awesome hair.

Why genetic RNG, why. Why did you have to fuck me over in that department.
    Could've been worse tbh, at least I'm not a skelly manlet.