Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Nah, no way. I'll muck about for several hours on an alt or two and then call it a night. No need to burn through the content in a frenzy.

should take about 7-8 hours.

Plan on it? Sure. In actuality I'll give up at 108 and get some sleep.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    should take about 7-8 hours.
    don't bet on that..they changed the xp needed just recently so it takes longer, FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Dewragg View Post
    don't bet on that..they changed the xp needed just recently so it takes longer, FYI
    last time I tried was before they nerfed the xp needed by 11% early in the beta.

Nope. Still amazes me though how much leveling time has been gutted. Makes WotLK look all the more "hardcore".

All those kiddies try to rush instead of enjoy the game it self. I Pity the fools.

I just gonna do my first artifact. Profession quest and sleep as of next morning just have to work. When get home just gonna quest with friends and have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not this time. I not in a raiding and have no commitments. So I will be taking my time. In fact for the first time ever I know almost nothing. I couldn't even make a zone past broken shore.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    If servers are in good condition then yes. I have lvled already 4 times fully in alpha/beta so it wont take me more than 6-7 hours to cap.
    I leveled up 4 times, tried to optimize my leveling time with proper hearthstone usage to the quest hubs between order hall progression/far quests being done and im still around 10h mark; even leveled to 110 yday and still couldnt get better than around 1h per level :< There must be something that people are not telling me!

Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda
    All those kiddies try to rush instead of enjoy the game it self. I Pity the fools.

I just gonna do my first artifact. Profession quest and sleep as of next morning just have to work. When get home just gonna quest with friends and have fun.
    All those scrubs try to waste time instead of trying to improve. I pity the fools.
    Last edited by mmocabaacaedcb; 2016-08-29 at 06:34 AM.

Will play 1-2 hours, if there are no major issues. I also may consider just going for artifact chains for my 4-5 characters.
    Continue next day. Do not want to rush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully. I really want to get the most out of this launch. Haven't so hyped for a launch since wrath and wod was a kick in the nuts.

Is levelling as quick and linear as wod though out of interest?

Yes, like always. It's not even rushing, it's just standard leveling speed. If you're raider of any kind (no not the LFR kind clearly) - there's no reason to make it take longer than one session when you could spend that time on gearing up and preparing for raiding instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Hopefully. I really want to get the most out of this launch. Haven't so hyped for a launch since wrath and wod was a kick in the nuts.

Is levelling as quick and linear as wod though out of interest?
    Linear, definitely not. Quick? Kind of, maybe a tad bit quicker.

i love fighting the lagging game. so far every expansion has been a massive lagfest everyone fighting to get through and then once I manage i always feel so happy with everyone still stuck behind

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    I will be. It shouldn't take 12 hours unless you're like, reading everything.
    I start every expansion saying I will do this, at least once.
    I never do, though. I still have basically no idea what's happening with the story of any zone or continent, and I've been playing since 2006.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, depending on how the day goes.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Considering I have to be at work about 8 hours after launch, there's not a big chance of that happening. I will get sleep and wake up early, so might be able to do a few levels in the 3am-8am window.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Depends how long it takes I guess. Last two expansions my good friends and I all leveled up together at the same time. Two of us even had server first feats of strength for our classes during MOP leveling.

Unfortunately, life and all that, my buddies will be at work this time around so there is zero reason to rush. I'll probably put about 4 hours on it at a time until i'm done. We've got 3 weeks to kill until the interesting stuff happens, and leveling is always amusing the FIRST time. I'm in no hurry.

And if the servers are garbage shitfests with lags, crashing, and non-responsiveness i'll just wait until the day 1 kids get lost and hit it up the next day. I see no reason to rush for any of this stuff honestly.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Will do 100-110, all dailys and each HC once. If im done with that before wed 3am, i will get 6hours of sleep before reset

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not even slightly interested in leveling as quickly as possible. This promises to be a heavy expansion for lore and I plan to savor that part of it from start to finish.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."