10+ Year Old Account
    If it's a good arc, I dont care how long it is. Also, it wouldn't have been one solid story, it would have been a multiple part arc, similar to what we had... Just with less stuff cut out.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

This video sum it up what happened with bleach
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    A very good video, but I'm going to have to criticize him on comparing Ichigo to Naruto and Luffy. They each have separate goals as well as separate obstacle. Ichigo's character is just a "normal" guy who has things happen to him and he's going to react as best as he can. Naruto has a drive to be something because he's been ignored most of his life. Don't know anything about Luffy since I don't read/watch One Piece.

Ichigo naturally just reacts to thing because he knows almost nothing. He knows little about Soul Society even when he's been there. His character is to help people. Before being a soul reaper he would help friends and those in need (spirits at the beginning). I'm not saying the other two don't do this, it's that this is Ichigo's primary goal. He doesn't try to fight because he wants to or to become stronger. It's just a means to protect his friends. What makes the story interesting is that he has the potential to be strong enough, minus the BS powers that Yhwach has at the end of the series. >.>

Ya that is a really good video detailing the raise and fall of bleach. For me personally Bleach ended when Aizen was beaten, everything else was just spin off.

If Title does do another manga/anime I will check it out tho because I loved bleach. For me bleach will sit in my top 5 anime's/manga even with the sad ending we got.

Offtopic: I finally started watching One Piece and I am enjoying it, I know bits of it but most is new to me Also sooner or later ill finish Naruto lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya that is a really good video detailing the raise and fall of bleach. For me personally Bleach ended when Aizen was beaten, everything else was just spin off.

If Title does do another manga/anime I will check it out tho because I loved bleach. For me bleach will sit in my top 5 anime's/manga even with the sad ending we got.

Offtopic: I finally started watching One Piece and I am enjoying it, I know bits of it but most is new to me Also sooner or later ill finish Naruto lol.
    One piece problem in the anime is how they drag the shit out of each episode and its get tiresome to watch, between the recap and the intro you get 15min of episode where 30% is filler or flashbacks. No clue about the manga, i havent read it.

Also watch HunterXHunter 2011 if you havent already.

One piece problem in the anime is how they drag the shit out of each episode and its get tiresome to watch, between the recap and the intro you get 15min of episode where 30% is filler or flashbacks. No clue about the manga, i havent read it.

Also watch HunterXHunter 2011 if you havent already.
    yeah one piece's anime is just weird, first 7 minutes just intro, but manga, manga is out of question. simply perfect