Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Sundering needs to just stun, not knock aside. 2 sec line stun, buff its damage accordingly to its maelstrom cost.
    What would make sundering really unique is if it knocked people aside, and then after 2.5 seconds (or so) did an Ursol's Vortex and pulled them back to the centre of the sundering. Then it wouldn't just be a Shockwave rip.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribs View Post
    What would make sundering really unique is if it knocked people aside, and then after 2.5 seconds (or so) did an Ursol's Vortex and pulled them back to the centre of the sundering. Then it wouldn't just be a Shockwave rip.
    Sounds like a heroes of the storm potg!

So @wordup, when can we expect a BiS List? I usually do them myself but thats usually more of a "feel" thing in my case, where I just go with haste/mastery as much as possible. Im more interested in trinkets pre-raids.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    Hey, i remember comming across artifact progression guide which was suggesting what are best options to choose first from artifact tree.
    Can't find it anymore tho, anyone by any chance has link to it?

nvm found it
    Last edited by mmoc4c3633038a; 2016-08-29 at 08:27 AM.

guys which perks should i pick from order advancement, does it matters?

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpDead View Post
    guys which perks should i pick from order advancement, does it matters?
    Things like getting a higher chance for upgraded gear will be one at least for leveling and early dungeons. I dont have everything in my head currently unfortunately... :/

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Artifact path is outlined in the video here and is pinned to the top of the front page:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    So @wordup, when can we expect a BiS List? I usually do them myself but thats usually more of a "feel" thing in my case, where I just go with haste/mastery as much as possible. Im more interested in trinkets pre-raids.
    One already exists at the moment on the wowhead guide I did here.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Artifact path is outlined in the video here and is pinned to the top of the front page:

- - - Updated - - -

Any opinion on that legendary lava lash nerf from 60% to 30% wordup?

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Any opinion on that legendary lava lash nerf from 60% to 30% wordup?
    It's just turned it into a pretty tiny increase, nothing special anymore.

Deleted

Does Path B still apply to boulderfist focused build?

Quote Originally Posted by Durnson View Post

Does Path B still apply to boulderfist focused build?
    This is dated, follow the video image (or this one):

are there any sims for different races? i am thinking about changing my goblin into an orc to not die in a single stun. i am curious how the races affect the dps in pve.

This is dated, follow the video image (or this one):
    Nice stuff, thanks! ;D

Thank you kind sir.
    I finally have internet again... so I'm going to check it out now... 4 days without internet and so close to release... scary stuff.

*tips m'fedora*

Deleted
    Heya wordup!

I just tried your style for the weakaura's and it works great!
    Only problem that im having is that i see double timers (see image below)

How can i resolve that?

Also, you talk about taking the boulderfist talen and later on about spamming rockbiter as a filler.
    Boulderfist replaces rockbiter and you can't infinetly spam that skill.

Is there an alternative?

Last edited by mmoccf1711fd43; 2016-08-29 at 06:23 PM.

The double timers thing is a weird interaction between WeakAuras and some UI replacements, notably ElvUI. It can be taken care of by turning off the CD timers in one or the other interface.

As for the Boulderfist/Rockbiter confusion, wordup's guide notes that Boulderfist is the best talent, but still provides a priority list for other talents. So, you listen to the part about spamming Rockbiter if you have Windsong/Hot Hand, but listen to the part about managing Boulderfist stacks if you took Boulderfist.

Deleted
    allright, I will take that in mind!

As for the timers, im using default UI with a few addons:
    Recounts, Quartz (couldnt find timer option), DBM, Bagnon, Gatherer, Atlas, TomTom and obvisouly: Weakauras.

I can't tell where it is coming from tho, since i thought the suspect would be quartz

disable show cooldowns in interface

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoithFrostmane View Post
    allright, I will take that in mind!

As for the timers, im using default UI with a few addons:
    Recounts, Quartz (couldnt find timer option), DBM, Bagnon, Gatherer, Atlas, TomTom and obvisouly: Weakauras.

I can't tell where it is coming from tho, since i thought the suspect would be quartz
    The default Blizz UI now includes CD timers as well, make sure it is disabled. (note: this will disable the CD timer on your action bars.)

Alternatively, you could disable the timers on the WA's themselves (which may take a bit of time, there's quite a few of them looking at WordUps WAs. I generally just change the text color alpha to 0 to make the text invisible. Or you could just change the %p to something else in the Text field.

Deleted
    Thnx for the replies!

It was indeed the default blizz option, didn't dare to think that those timers would also show on self made stuff.

I think im going with the option for disabling the WA's timers