Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    The release of a raid tier is far less impactful than the release of an expansion. Apples and oranges. Obviously I chose a bad time to post this though, since all the Europeans are awake and of course none of you want to realize how unfair it is.

P.s. Getting patches first actually fucks the US, since we get to deal with major bugs that get fixed by the time the patch is released in EU. You should be thankful. The same can't be said for expansion lanuches, where the patch has already been released.
    oh boy you dont even realize how wrong you are

The release of a raid tier is far less impactful than the release of an expansion. Apples and oranges. Obviously I chose a bad time to post this though, since all the Europeans are awake and of course none of you want to realize how unfair it is.

P.s. Getting patches first actually fucks the US, since we get to deal with major bugs that get fixed by the time the patch is released in EU. You should be thankful. The same can't be said for expansion lanuches, where the patch has already been released.
    I mean, Obvious American is obvious sure..

1, salty he doesn't get expack same time..
    2, expects us to be grateful that he gets patches 1 day before us..

oh yeah, entitlement level 100..
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Same reason its okay to give the patches and raids first to the US.

Buckle up son, it's been like this since the game launched and it's unlikely to change because you happen to find it unfair when its not in your favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right. Raiding world firsts are obviously no big deal, but hitting 110 first is a big whoop.

Not to reinforce any stereotypes about Americans, but it does seem funny to me that we never hear stuff like this as long as America gets the stuff first. As soon as Europe gets something first, even if it's just by a few hours, it's suddenly unfair.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted

Hahaha, funny joke. If the patch is bad on the US, we get the exact same faulty bugs, sometimes even more. Then we have to watch the streamers playing the new content while Blizzard tries to hamfistedly fix our servers.

How unfair it is? Yeah. Totally unfair. Super unfair. How dare they treat you like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I mean, Obvious American is obvious sure..

1, salty he doesn't get expack same time..
    2, expects us to be grateful that he gets patches 1 day before us..

oh yeah, entitlement level 100..
    obvious European is obvious sure...

1. Gets major releases like expansions before NA
    2. Expects us to be grateful that we get mediocre content patches which come multiple times a year as opposed t oa major 1-1.5 year release.

My dude. My pal. You do realize that NA has had the xpac released first for us for a long time now, right? Let EU have their moment. The servers will probably be DDoS'd anyways. Not like you'll be able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Gem View Post
    My dude. My pal. You do realize that NA has had the xpac released first for us for a long time now, right? Let EU have their moment. The servers will probably be DDoS'd anyways. Not like you'll be able to play.
    Uh, no actually, every xpac is released first to the EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the entire thread is verging on nation-bashing in one form or another it will be closed. Mostly this is just stirring up drama over a question that no one here can answer.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."