Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Everyone in this thread seem to assume that their dick would burn instead of their hand.
    I certainly don't know how it works. I assumed it was...

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    in places like Russia ... where gay sex is illegal.
    That is false.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know that in Australia "gay clubs" are just cover for gay brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    That's horrible. Imagine some poor slob putting that on their sexual organs.......
    Um. I think you would know as soon as you put it on your hands...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    Was it one of those models where you stick your dick in, no hands required?
    Na, it´s a Dyson Model, it gently blows lubricant all over your dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Definitely a hate crime, and also a seriously evil idea

"... when detained outside the bar, amidst a gruesome scene of multiple burned men, he repeatedly shouted the phrase "it was just a prank, bro". Find out if this defense holds up in court later in the week!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Na, it´s a Dyson Model, it gently blows lubricant all over your dick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    That doesn´t look painful at all. Nope. Noope.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    "IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO, CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTER MATES"
    -detained man's words on why he did it

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I doesn't seem too sanitary though.
    It is no worse than using a public bathroom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Who applies lube straight to penis instead of hand and then to penis?
    It doesn't, it is just a bottle attached to the wall so noone can run off with it or place their own trapped ones.
    They are just soap dispensers filled with lube instead of soap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Definitely a hate crime, and also a seriously evil idea
    Dunno I think all crimes come from hate, unless we are talking about serial killers that enjoy the thrill of it. Or do you think a black gangster shooting up a rival black gangster is less hateful than a white neo-nazi shooting up a black person?

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Dunno I think all crimes come from hate, unless we are talking about serial killers that enjoy the thrill of it.
    "Hate crime" is a legal term, it is not two seperate words. English can be tricky like that, their words often have spaces in the middle of them, but that does not mean you can seperate them without changing the meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Those sort of sex orgy clubs are a thing in Australia? Thought that kind of stuff was banned among most first world countries outside of eastern europe.
    Why would sex clubs be banned?
    Sex clubs can be found in many places, but I imgaine they keep a low profile.
    I do live in Eastern Europe, and I've never seen "SEX CLUB HERE" advertised with flashing neon signs
    I've never been to one myself nor do I intend to, but of course they exist.

On topic, that's insane, and good thing no one was hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Why would sex clubs be banned?
    Sex clubs can be found in many places, but I imgaine they keep a low profile.
    I do live in Eastern Europe, and I've never seen "SEX CLUB HERE" advertised with flashing neon signs
    I've never been to one myself nor do I intend to, but of course they exist.

On topic, that's insane, and good thing no one was hurt.
    Because it's a heath risk since most of the time they have unprotected sex. Same as prostitution. AIDS is a real thing and having the govt. pay for your treatment is an asshole thing to do, just because you pwned some guy's asshole bareback.

Country mandates and regulates the restaurant business so you don't get sick but doesn't regulate and/or ban sex clubs where you get AIDS. Seem logical!

Because it's a heath risk since most of the time they have unprotected sex. Same as prostitution. AIDS is a real thing and having the govt. pay for your treatment is an asshole thing to do, just because you pwned some guy's asshole bareback.

Country mandates and regulates the restaurant business so you don't get sick but doesn't regulate and/or ban sex clubs where you get AIDS. Seem logical!
    Out of sight, out of mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Ah well, didn't think about the AIDS. I have very obviously never been to a gay sex club but wouldn't it be in their best interest to use condoms? Not only to prevent AIDS, but also such things like eye gonorrhea in the eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Ah well, didn't think about the AIDS. I have very obviously never been to a gay sex club but wouldn't it be in their best interest to use condoms? Not only to prevent AIDS, but also such things like eye gonorrhea in the eye?
    Why do you think there are free lube and condom dispensers in those clubs?
    And usually the staff is required to evict you if you do not use protection.

Sex clubs have free condoms and lube in EVERY room. There could be something like 50 rooms in the place, and condoms are in EVERY one. They're everywhere.

Whether people want to use them or not, when the door is closed, has little / nothing to do with the club. They provide you with the tools to enjoy safe sex but they aren't the sex police . they just like the government has no say when you fuck your gf or have a 3sum whether you should be using protection, they don't knock on the door to ask or check you're using a condom.

With that said, I know that for some sex clubs, it's a condition of operation that they 'promote safe Sex'. Meaning they aren't just being nice having condoms everywhere, it's actually their obligation and requirement to operate as a business. Many venues will very strongly encourage or openly state the venue is a safe sex venue, but again, what people do when the door is shut behind closed doors is up to them.

Sex clubs are a health risk in the same sense that a nightclub that straight girls and guys go to is. The risk being that people have to make their own minds up when it comes to sex what they do. Once people meet (or leave) there, it's got nothing to do with the venue what they do. The only difference is the sex club always will (and might be legally required) to provide you with tools to enjoy safe safe.

To answer your quote, ppl are just as likely to have safe / unsafe sex (whatever their individual personal preferred is) whether they meet on grindr, scruff, sauna, beats or sex club, nightclub etc. The place they meet doesn't matter.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2016-08-29 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Why do you think there are free lube and condom dispensers in those clubs?
    And usually the staff is required to evict you if you do not use protection.
    Well, again, my actual experience with (gay) sex clubs is non-existant, so I wouldn't know

But it's great that they offer free lube/condoms and have a vigilant staff

I like talking about these clubs (to friends etc too) because if you reading this are a 'typical heterosexual vanilla sex life' kind of guy, which most of you probably are... to you it's almost like these places are an alternate fantasy world. (the notion of a place where you can just walk around naked and have as much sex as you want with whoever you want etc) . People find it fascinating, and obviously want to know where they can find a straight place like this with girls haha.

And unless you've either been yourself, or have friends who have who will admit to it then tell you ... You'll never really know what goes on (you don't see it on TV, or read about it in the newspaper etc etc).
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2016-08-29 at 10:02 AM.