Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That is correct, one shouldn't really expect this to change either.
    There's a reason why JV sits in a row with 'Eye for an eye' and 'Word of Glory'. Just like 'Word of Glory' its goal is to lower DPS a bit in exchange for the healing.
    I believe it might even be an oversight that it's actually very beneficial to use this with DP-procs.
    Though it does double damage against stunned targets which means its dmg per hp is insane and judgement benefits it more since judgements dmg buff is percentage increase. So atleast in pvp (where you can stun opponents) the highest priority is stun + justicars vengeage
    Last edited by mmoce42ab218f1; 2016-08-29 at 08:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juicefruit View Post
    Though it does double damage against stunned targets which means its dmg per hp is insane and judgement benefits it more since judgements dmg buff is percentage increase. So atleast in pvp (where you can stun opponents) the highest priority is stun + justicars vengeage
    So you quoted an action command from a PVE sim, and now you want to discuss the viability of an ability in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A question, is it worth it to you JV on the start of Crusade to stack it up faster and if yes, is it still worth it once you have the cloak?
    Also I asked earlier, during raid testing is any of the priority adds in EN or Nighthold stunnable for JV to give you some burst?
    It's more or less the same dps at 100. At 110 Echo of the Highlord and Might of the Templar make JV worse by comparison, with or without the cloak. Personally, I prefer running Eye for an Eye, because the 35% DR works against physical AoE damage. There's also some potential, (mainly in mythic+) to tank for a bit if a tank dies, because you'll have the 30% DR from Retribution and combined with the 35% from Eye for an Eye if you don't get critted you can probably live long enough for the tank to get a BR or to finish off a few low health mobs. The incredibly marginal benefit of JV doesn't seem worth it over the extra defensive in most cases. Obviously this will vary on a fight by fight basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I was asking specifically about using it to stack Crusade faster and/or if there are stunnable priority adds to abuse it on raids . . . but thanks anyway?
    I can't answer for the add part, because I don't know. I was specifically commenting on using it to stack Crusade. The faster stacking is not more dps compared to using TV.

Sometimes Wake of Ashes crits for 4X damage instead of 2X for me, something i missed about? (on live)

Hey for the ashbringer, should I take the shortest path to get Wake of Ashes and then just save points? and for the relics should I put some in now or wait till later (since they get overwriten)

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dondivine View Post
    Hey for the ashbringer, should I take the shortest path to get Wake of Ashes and then just save points? and for the relics should I put some in now or wait till later (since they get overwriten)

Thanks
    I just took the short path for heroic and mythic Dungeons. AoE'ing packs looks pretty good so you should consider taking it if you dont want to get bullied :-P
    Just use relics if they are better!

Question regarding the class set (retribution): Would we go for the 8p or is it better to take 850 non set items?

Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    Question regarding the class set (retribution): Would we go for the 8p or is it better to take 850 non set items?
    850 nonset.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    850 nonset easy. The helm and legs have very good stats though so you can get the 840 versions until you get better stuff.

Deleted
    110 Trinketlist - 840Trinkets, Ashbringer 870, 5 min duration:

Added to OP

p.s feel like countermeasure is a bit strange

Where does Spiked Counterweight sit?

Where is Nightmare Egg Shell?

Edit: Completed the Order hall campaign :3

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    How important exactly are stats vs ilevel? Like, is it worth dropping 5 ilevels to swap crit/mas for has/mas? or 10 ilevels to swap mas/vers for has/crit?

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    How important exactly are stats vs ilevel? Like, is it worth dropping 5 ilevels to swap crit/mas for has/mas? or 10 ilevels to swap mas/vers for has/crit?
    Pretty important, depends how far down the ilevel drop is though. Im using a ring thats 15 ilevels lower but thats due to it being Haste/Crit and no Strength on it.
    When it comes to items with Strength on.. I only drop 5 ilevels in reality because the strength gain most likely would outweigh a 10 ilevel drop.

basically, get that Haste rating, its about twice as valuable as any other secondary.

We still aim for 30% haste correct? also, if 30% haste is where we wanna be at is this when we swap to crusade?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    We still aim for 30% haste correct? also, if 30% haste is where we wanna be at is this when we swap to crusade?
    You only swap to crusade once you have those traits that extend the duration of AW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    You only swap to crusade once you have those traits that extend the duration of AW.
    Alright thank you, does this also mean the relics with that trait on it are also BiS?

Deleted
    I just took a peak at Sols sims (Once again big thanks) and found the below rating:

# gear_crit_rating=6747
    # gear_haste_rating=6816
    # gear_mastery_rating=2169
    # gear_versatility_rating=1229

Those are single target values right? I know stupid question but I´m slightly sleep deprived due to ... reasons who have nothing to do with the release of legion or anything. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    Alright thank you, does this also mean the relics with that trait on it are also BiS?
    highest ilvl is BiS. The ones with that trait should be the best. At least while running crusade.