Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    uhm no.. i hadn't realized it was dropping tonight but that's nice hopefully it will be playable when i wake up tomorrow

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why so many people want to get some xp from Draenor content. Leveling changed, now you must do all zones anyway for world quests/artifact points/flying and you gain 110 like 1-1.5 hour faster at most this way. And you will be behind initial wave of people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Or not, right now, it's the biggest content in the game, just compare it to max level content and you will see :

- Same dungeons / raids that you do OVER AND OVER
    - Same Battlegrounds / Arenas that you OVER AND OVER
    - Same Farming Old content OVER AND OVER until you get all what you

The only new thing this time are World Quests.
    Same dungeons? What are you even talking about.. It's NEW dungeons and raids that sure, you will be doing over and over, but still takes more time to complete than leveling..
    Same BGs/Arenas, yep, but a new honor system that i will enjoy at least.
    You can say what you want, but claiming that 10h of leveling content (Or 7-8 for me) is the biggest content is just wrong (Unless you mean physically big since it's covering a larger area, in which case yeah, it's the BIGGEST content!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I don't get why so many people want to get some xp from Draenor content. Leveling changed, now you must do all zones anyway for world quests/artifact points/flying and you gain 110 like 1-1.5 hour faster at most this way. And you will be behind initial wave of people.
    Because even if you do the main storyline in all the zones, along with a couple of extra quests and bonus objectives, you're only 108.5-ish when you're done...
    So doing draenor content will get you about half a level to a level, depending on how much you plan on doing, which will save you about 45 minutes.

Being behind the initial wave in legion zones won't be that much of an issue now that everyone are spread out in the different zones and mob-tags are shared aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i'll start in thursday so it'll be days after everybody, but i think im quite ready for legion:

-Got pots, flasks, foods, gliders etc... for faster leveling
    -Got that Medivh Google doc with every shit to do for mythic raiders before raids launch
    -Sorted my addons for both of my chars (rogue main and warrior as my other main tbh, since im not gonna have time to play more chars with work, irl stuff etc...)

Deleted
    I've sharpened my fishing hooks and skinning knives. I plan on making a lot of gold in the first weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    What is there to be prepared for??????? It's just another XP. Nothing more
    You Sir, are too cool for school.

Uhm, I guess I clear out my bags?

My main for legion doesn't have professions maxed either

I'm not planning on rushing, I mean, I do intend on reading quest text and stuff! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.