Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Stupid kids do stupid shit, sometimes they end up dead because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickykong View Post
    Holy shit, I can't tell if this is some 10/10 bait or you actually think this. Murderers, actual rapists and thieves are the people society should see as the worst of the worst, not having a different viewpoint on races. Why do you think being racist is that bad?
    All I have to do is look at the political discussions on this board to come to a conclusion like this. There is one candidate (in the US election) who is absolutely reviled by the majority of people on this board, and that revulsion is mostly based upon the belief that this candidate is a racist. You then have another candidate who facilitated the creation of an army of child soldiers. I cannot think of many things worse that doing something that is literally considered a war crime everywhere in the civilized world, but most people here have made the judgement that this is less offensive to their sensibilities than being a racist.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

How are we meant to react to this? On the one hand, what she did could be portrayed as racist, so it is good that she is dead, on the other hand, she is a she, so is it sexist to criticise her? Am I right in thinking that she is lower on the stack, therefore, we should be glad she is dead?

I mean, my initial reaction was "ffs", this is tragic, she wasn't being racist, there didn't appear to be any malice, she was silly and definitely didn't deserve to die for it (despite what some will tell you), but then I remembered identity politics is strong, so, like am I defending Hitler and do I need to die now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    How did this become about SJWs, PC and Trump?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    There's no way that's the reason she killed herself.
    i think so also....
    and...

the only way she'd be accepted is if she had darkened skin? doesn't this sound like his parents and friends are racist AF?
    or am i confusing the issue?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    There's no way that's the reason she killed herself.
    I fully blame the SJW's and Victim brigades.. it was THAT kind of attack that caused this. their indignant rage over nothing. the way they call people racist without knowing anything etc.. PC overkill ruined this girls life.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Deleted
    If that's enough to cause her to commit suicide, I don't think she was going to make it anyway. It's much more likely she's had other issues for a while and her parents have either not noticed because she hid it, or they failed to do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Teenage girls can be really mentally unstable sometimes. Used to know a chick that used to break down in tears and sometimes literal psychological shock whenever she couldn't answer a question or didn't understand something during high school classes. It came to the point she had to be exempted from maths... I guess some just have frail minds, and technically it's a form of natural selection, however crude that might sound.

Another one used to cut herself because she felt herself ugly. (She was actually a 10/10 gorgeous blonde with a healthy tan and a large chest and hourglass figure). She ended up locked away in an asylum for a while because of it.

Dunno, I just met a lot of mentally unstable women (more than men) during my teenage years. Kinda made me think chicks are much more psychologically frail and vulnerable.
    Maybe it's because of all the societal pressures that are placed on young folks, moreso Women since they also have to submit to the control of Men (not all do, but the struggle is very real)
    Last edited by Baelic; 2016-08-29 at 07:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Do you think society shouldn't ruin the lives of people branded as racists?
    Considering how meaningless the word has become due to overuse in response to any situation where a non white person doesn't get their way, it is a pretty bad reason to ruin someone's life over it. Especially since most of these mobs don't investigate the validity of these claims of racism and just assume that the accuser has no ulterior motives.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    So, was she seeing an asian guy from the continent asia or an asian guy as in the mongoloid race?
    Asian would be Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi, probably second or third generation immigrant.

15+ Year Old Account
    All I have to do is look at the political discussions on this board to come to a conclusion like this. There is one candidate (in the US election) who is absolutely reviled by the majority of people on this board, and that revulsion is mostly based upon the belief that this candidate is a racist. You then have another candidate who facilitated the creation of an army of child soldiers. I cannot think of many things worse that doing something that is literally considered a war crime everywhere in the civilized world, but most people here have made the judgement that this is less offensive to their sensibilities than being a racist.
    You mean, apart from not having shown how he´s going to do anything he promised apart from sayings such as "believe me, i know what i´m doing, i´m the smartest person i know, i´m good at this, i´m very very good at this, this is easy, bing bang boing".

Though it was fun to read how you tried to turn this thread around.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well at least we don't have to worry about her fucked up genes diluting the gene pool for future generations.

Still though, look at what the stigma surrounding racism is doing. It definitely isn't helping with our youth's mental health.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-08-29 at 09:23 AM.

Deleted
    Society views anyone labeled as a racist as the worst of the worst, so is it really so surprising that somebody would react in this manner if they feared being branded a racist?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think society shouldn't ruin the lives of people branded as racists?
    Yes, it IS surprising if you kill yourself over what an imaginary world says.
    Mental illness.

The dailymail is just being the dailymail here.

The internet is like this huge gossip center where everything you do is recorded. There is always going to be at least one person who is on the lookout for their next lulz, so care should be taken.

Some are lucky enough to be educated about it early on, others figure it out the hard way and then there is a smaller minority among those who can't cope with the horrifying realization that they no longer have any control over the Who, the Why and the Where of how their personal information or pictures are being diffused.

Nature tested this teenager and found it wanting.
    Last edited by Hotmail; 2016-08-29 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    How did this become about SJWs, PC and Trump?
    That was the sole reason why this was posted.

Doesnt seem legit, the word racist is so watered down and overused by the radical left it has lost all meaning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Isn't the daily mail the UK version the national enquirer ? Tabloid trash? Genuinely asking.
    Pretty much, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes there is. It's why the bullying campaign is so fucking stupid. People weren't offing themselves en masse when I was growing up over bullying and it was just as commonplace. Kids are just not watched by their parents as much and parents are not involved in their children's lives when it's clear a problem is there and "omg I had no idea little Janie would kill herself we need to end bullies!"
    "Back in my day" fuck that back in my day shit.

Back in your day kids still ended up fucked up and killing themselves because of bullies.

Also if you want to play the "back in my day" less children were bullied... less were physically bullied compared to now, and most damning of all. YOU WOULDN'T BE BULLIED BY THE WHOLE INTERNET, just those immediately around you.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Asian male", nice way to mask that he is a Muslim. It is always a Muslim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    "Asian male", nice way to mask that he is a Muslim. It is always a Muslim.
    Considering where she comes from they could be Hindu or Sikh as well.

Asian just means they are of Indian, Pakistani or Bangadeshi origins.