Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i hate sylvanas. i hope she dies (again) of gonorrhea and rots in hell.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    The Garrosh you encounter in Nagrand(tbc) is far from the one in Wrath up till WoD

He went from worrying about his grandma to kill kill kill

10+ Year Old Account
    sylvanas didnt go from "im kinda cool" to total bitch like garrosh did, so the change in character wasnt as drastic. she's been at like 4/10 bitch mode since she was introduced whereas garry went from 3/10 to 12/10 real quick
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Because of this, from 2:55:

Because she had the worst voice acting in warcraft history?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    newsflash - Alliance and Horde are at war (Alliance also kills Horde) and Garrosh ordered her to do most of these things

plague is no worse than mages or warlocks or shadowpriests or poison rogues killing people

also plenty of ppl hate her
    Pretty much. Same with Gary nuking Theramore. Alliance can hate all they want to, and they should. Horde wouldn't be upset with either of them for the most part. Gary's bad writing was his downfall.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by lazzy View Post
    She did far worse in her life right? I just don't get how people could hate Garrosh so bad but give Sylvanas a pass.

She invaded Gilneas and killed a lot of innocent people.
    She experimented on innocent people.
    She spread a plague in Southshore killing innocent people.
    She used the plague to create Undead.

Why is all this brushed off like it's not some evil ass shit? But Garrosh was bashed for boming Theramore?

I have not really followed lore outside WoW but from what I've seen of Theramore when I played on Alliance they had tons of military Vehicles and supplies there. They had a War marched path from it to The Barrens. I think it seemed pretty justified as just a WoW player perspective.

I thought Pre-MoP Garrosh was one of the most badass brought up characters Blizzard had ever developed inside WoW.

Anything past Cata I tend to just ignore since Blizzard did the biggest 180 character development turn I've ever seen in my life. It made no sense outside of people crying that Green Jesus was gone and Garrosh took his place.
    Your concept of innocent is...... interesting

She does get hate, but she's also fap material to a lot of folks, so they kinda accept her.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    She did far worse in her life right? I just don't get how people could hate Garrosh so bad but give Sylvanas a pass.

Why is all this brushed off like it's not some evil ass shit? But Garrosh was bashed for boming Theramore?

I have not really followed lore outside WoW but from what I've seen of Theramore when I played on Alliance they had tons of military Vehicles and supplies there. They had a War marched path from it to The Barrens. I think it seemed pretty justified as just a WoW player perspective.

I thought Pre-MoP Garrosh was one of the most badass brought up characters Blizzard had ever developed inside WoW.

Anything past Cata I tend to just ignore since Blizzard did the biggest 180 character development turn I've ever seen in my life. It made no sense outside of people crying that Green Jesus was gone and Garrosh took his place.
    I stoped reading there. So you don't know shit. Probably Alliance player.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Because she's hot.
    Do you think her hidden body parts also glows red? :-D

Because we're the Horde and this is what we do. meng.

She invaded Gilneas on Garroshs command if im not mistaking.
    She experimented on prisoned fighters, not just innocent people... Still a bad move no doubt but its not like the Alliance wasn't pretty okay with the Scarlet Red Crusade butchering the Forsaken even tho they knew they were "sane" again till they did the same 180°-Turn you claim Sylvanas made for the sake of WoW. She spread the plague in Soutshshore. True. Not a good move either but the Questline indicates that this was yet another insane member of the Apothecarium doing that and not on Sylvanas command, even tho expending had been the goal. Despite all of those NPCs escaped and ended up as Worgen with the exception of that one city which is now the Plague-Fields and to be honest they were right in the line of fire since Release and is nothing else then the Alliance killing Horde-NPCs wherever. The plague to create undead is not as bad either. The people she used here were dead and she rose them to make sure the forsaken would not die out as they can not reproduce. Yes, even Sylvanas herself is not fond of being undead... But its different from what the Lich-King did, as he is just rising mindless slaves which the undead risen by the Banshee-Queen certainly aren't. Besides there is no undead plague to begin with. What you most likely mean is the plague-weapon they use to kill both living and dead. Its not much else than any kind of weapon tho. It does not rise the dead. Sylvanas rises new forsaken with the means of the Valkyr, which is a VERY different way to do it as the risen corpse is not soulless nor bound to anyones will but its own, which is why some of them rebell against their fate and some join very much willingly for that second chance. See for examples on that the character Lillian Voss.

Garrosh on the other hand literally nuked Theramore and did his best to rise up the bodycount, very willing to kill his own men in the process too for the sake of killing as many Alliance-Higherups as possible. He disrespected everyone not in with his believes, threw Tauren, Trolls, Undead and Bloodelfs out of Orgrimmar because they did not like his methods and even before Cataclysm was an overall prick towards everyone and everything not bloodthirsty or Orc, including High Overlord Saurfang and Thrall while forgetting he was a shivering little bitch when we met him in Outland. His warmongering, racist mindset let to the Horde and Alliance ignoring Ulduar and Yogg-Saron because he picked a fight rather than doing the smart thing, which is why Ulduar was fixed by "Adventurers" and Brann, not by the Aid of Horde and Alliance. Obviously not the first time he risks Azeroth and ignores the dangers of an old one tho. He was also pretty much willing to risk all of Azeroth by using a piece of the Old God underneath Pandaria - it's Heart to be precise - just to get his orc-supremacy fetish satisfied, no matter the result. He was then given another chance being send to Past-Dreanor by Wrathion with the opportunity to form a strong Horde to fight the Legion, which he instead used AGAIN for his orc-supremacy fetish by creating the Iron Horde, attempting to slaughter the Dreanei to then conquer our Azeroth. Thanks to him the majority of the past-Horde is not an ally but dead, while his actions also called in the Legion 30 years to early, forming a Gul'dan much more powerful than ours already was to still be alive and now 100% in tune with the Legion, which is why we got the trouble in the new expansion. GG Garrosh.

He was a dick before he became Warchief and just got a bigger one once he had the chance. Sylvanas for the most part was mad bitter towards the Lich King before her giving up on "unlive" made her regain care for her people and the will to preserve the forsaken to protect Azeroth and the living and all her actions post Wrath come from that notion. Go figure.
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2016-08-29 at 12:33 PM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Deleted
    Id like to see a source of this lore

the canon Legion intro cinematic certainly doesnt suggest it

or even her in-game model .. plenty of undead look rotten in-game, Sylvanas just looks like a blue elf

which makes sense since she isnt an undead like them, but rather a banshee possesing her corpse
    wouldn't the fact that her body is just a regular corpse means it should decay a lot faster then a true undead body? especially since it was left to rot somewhere for probably months before she could reclaim it?

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    And to top it all off the king of the Alliance dies because the Horde who covered our flank just ran like cowards.
    This isn't true. The cut scene merely shows the horde backing off, without showing what is going on in their end. You could see from the horde broken shore quest line that they too were being overwhelmed and their warchief was dealt a near fatal blow. Any army at war would retreat if their supreme commander becomes wounded like that.

Deleted
    Blight != Plague. The Blight is a biological weapon that wipes living and undead, it doesn't create undead.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2016-08-29 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Because she had the worst voice acting in warcraft history?
    That award goes to Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    wouldn't the fact that her body is just a regular corpse means it should decay a lot faster then a true undead body? especially since it was left to rot somewhere for probably months before she could reclaim it?
    magic / banshee magic

Deleted
    magic / banshee magic
    yes, but why would that be stronger then the magic that animates a true undead body.

or are you suggestion the appearance is magical, hiding the true corpse beneath? that would make sense since it's extremely unlikely she could reverse the effects of decay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but have you not been on these forums before? everyone hates everything and everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    it's extremely unlikely she could reverse the effects of decay.
    I bet she could !

she is that good !

or maybe her body got preserved after death and then she fetched it up godo as new