Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Ever thought about 2.5 levels per zone?
    It's actually way more than that tbh. You don't even need all 4 zones. /thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    yes
    if you gain a level, you can literally log out and in, and the mobs will be 1 level higher, /reload may work
    (is a log / reload even required?)

i'm wondering how this is going to work with leveling with friends / pvp...
    are you in different phases (a 108 can't see a 105)
    no 110's ganking 101's because you can't see em?

or will a 101 and 109 be in same area and the 109 see's mobs at 109 and 101 sees em as 101?
    that's what i'm not sure about myself lol
    The same way invasions worked, lvl 100 killed the same mobs as lvl 20 but the mobs were of different levels for each of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    You cannot have zones with fractional levels, so...

And you cannot just scale the XP gain, as it is non-linear. Each zone should have alternative experience numbers, which are again incompatible with fractional levels. I.E. 102.5-105 zone cannot work with level 106 or 107 character, as XP chart has different shape there.
    This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read.

All 4 zones have way more than 2 levels of XP. You can do any of the 4 zones in any order. It will always scale to you, always. There is no problem whatsoever.

7+ Year Old Account
    3 levels on Highmountain and Stormheim and two levels on the rest

10+ Year Old Account
    So are the mobs always your level in all zones?

- - - Updated - - -

Mob levels.
    yes, except for in suramar. all suramar mobs are 110
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

oh god im laughing so much and its too early in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

It is always an integer number of levels, due to obvious reason. So it is either 2 or 3.
    So you think that when you finish a zone you get a amount of level from an integer variable... your brain doesnt work anymore, if it worked someday

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    People, why are you even arguing with Tackhisis? He's clueless idiot and champion of shitposting.
    oh well. didnt know, at least i had a good time reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The 4 zones in Legion have more content than 7 zones had in previous expansions. It's not just 2 levels per zone (why would you even think that?). Besides, Artifact and Class Campaign questlines would give you plenty of XP to get 110 even if the zones had been 2 levels each.
    ^This. It's a clear case of quality over quantity, and quality brings with it actual quantity as well that actually has value.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I take it this is one of those threads created by someone with no clue but made the choice to go negative because it's hip and cool. Leveling is fine. Unless you try to avoid quests.
    It's a Tackhisis thread, your assumption is correct.

It was their error they didn't had any catch-up mechanics for level 91 players who did all the story quests and could not start the next area. In Pandaria and Cataclysm that was impossible, as there was an extra starting zone. In WoD, there is only one starting zone and 2 level gate to the next one.
    WoW....don't know that Pandaria has extra starting zone.... Jade forest and.... WoW i missed a whole zone and I don't even remember it.

Well no worry to me I am savoring my leveling experience like a fine wine..possibly even turning off global chat channels. If it takes me a week to hit 110 then it is what it is. I don't spend money to rush through games..i play them to relax and enjoy. For the first character only mind you.

i got to 110 on beta before i even finished the last zone

Quote Originally Posted by panzaghor View Post
    3 levels on Highmountain and Stormheim and two levels on the rest
    Seriously?

7+ Year Old Account
    ITT: ppl who have done legion invasions not sure how ppl of different levels will kill the same scalable mob.

Deleted
    only 4 zones? this doesn't sound like much.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    The bug in Stormheim is that one of the NPC's for the Battery quest which is one of the first group of 3 quests you get as soon as you enter the zone for Alliance does not respawn so you cannot progress the zone questline at all.

I also had the starting scenario bug out on multiple occasions on both factions that may have been fixed I certainly reported it multiple times.
    I see, i must have been lucky then. I did stormheim near the end of beta and did not run into this bug. I got stuck a little later.

People do not understand the levelling curve is non-linear, so you cannot scale a (n+0;n+2,5) segment so it had the same area as (m+0,5;m+3) one. So each zone has to begin and end with an integer number of levels.

- - - Updated - - -

There are reports that you can only reach 109 with all quests in the zones. So it is not "2,5", but, as I said, 2 level per zone that left you to grind the rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The 4 zones in Legion have more content than 7 zones had in previous expansions. It's not just 2 levels per zone (why would you even think that?). Besides, Artifact and Class Campaign questlines would give you plenty of XP to get 110 even if the zones had been 2 levels each.
    Hahahaahahahahahaha

Thank you. That's the funniest thing I've read all week.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are reports that you can only reach 109 with all quests in the zones. So it is not "2,5", but, as I said, 2 level per zone that left you to grind the rest.
    No there aren't, you're just flat out lying.

What youre supposed to do OP is complete ALL the quest and bonus objectives in each of the four zones then do the quest that sends you to the exodar at level ~109 1/2. Or a dungeon with guildys unless you are a tank or heal. Thats the normal way to level. There is a much faster way but idk how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    No there aren't
    "Just finished all 4 zones, ... still at lvl 109"
    "I'm halfway through my third ... still 105"
    and so on, and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Thats the normal way to level.
    That's bullshit. The real quests should be enough to level.