Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    How stupid are you?
    Now go back to school.
    Whoa, slow it down with the ad hominems.

Sorry but if you deny sexual attraction is biological, there is no point in continuing this. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Whoa, slow it down with the ad hominems.

Sorry but if you deny sexual attraction is biological, there is no point in continuing this. Bye.
    You wanted it with attitude, since you started with one. You got it.

There's no point continuing, because you have no clue what you are saying. "omg dis cultural law proves it's biological for everyone" What next Mr. flat earth?

Also, to address the bolded part. That's extremely desperate goal post move.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-08-29 at 10:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Perhaps the most important question hasnt been asked yet. Is there a link to a live stream of the event?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    your dick is a sexual organ, a breast isn't a sexual organ.

hopefully this picks up in the US more. i mean, it's not like i'll be walking around without a shirt if it's legal, but i think people should have the right to if they want.
    you might not consider it in a sexual fashion, but men do. its a marker of fertility. but don't let me stop you from showing your tits off.

well, perhaps i'd rather not watch you expose yourself to children, that is something men would go to jail for - and we want to be fair after all

If not a sex organ, it is at least close considering it is possible for a woman to orgasm with only nipple stimulation.

Quote Originally Posted by chewie49 View Post
    you might not consider it in a sexual fashion, but men do. its a marker of fertility. but don't let me stop you from showing your tits off.

well, perhaps i'd rather not watch you expose yourself to children, that is something men would go to jail for - and we want to be fair after all
    causes arousal =/= sexual object/organ

foot fetish is the most common fetish in the world. does that mean revealing shoes should be banned? walking barefoot a crime?

men like female breasts because you've been taught to. they're literally no different from male breasts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    If not a sex organ, it is at least close considering it is possible for a woman to orgasm with only nipple stimulation.
    that's not orgasming from the nipple stimulation, it's orgasming from the sexual attention in general.

i don't think you'd ever find a woman who is experienced with sex that could do it. it's something only a virgin, or someone newly un-virgined, would pull off.

Are there any street web-cams where we can watch this live?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    You wanted it with attitude, since you started with one. You got it.

There's no point continuing, because you have no clue what you are saying. "omg dis cultural law proves it's biological for everyone" What next Mr. flat earth?

Also, to address the bolded part. That's extremely desperate goal post move.
    You are deluded.

Deleted
    more degeneration will happen to this filthy country

Deleted
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fertility+idols

Please take a look at how a large part of those show big breasts and wide hips. Now also feel free to argue that it's still a cultural thing since forever instead of it being a biological thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fertility+idols

Please take a look at how a large part of those show big breasts and wide hips. Now also feel free to argue that it's still a cultural thing since forever instead of it being a biological thing.
    most of them are avatars of a mother , not whores . thats why you see that body

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I expect to see Tennisball among them.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    You are deluded.
    Says the insane one who thinks cultural laws and customs disprove culture, and prove biology instead.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Says the insane one who thinks cultural laws and customs disprove culture, and prove biology instead.
    Says another inhabitant of an asylum who claims that cultural laws disprove biology.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Says another inhabitant of an asylum who claims that cultural laws disprove biology.
    Cultural laws prove culture. Pretty simple right?

What is it with flat-earth armchair science professors on this forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    most of them are avatars of a mother , not whores . thats why you see that body
    Correct. You don't go to whores to get children. For that you need a mother and what makes a good mother? Big breasts and "child bearing" hips. What are people likely to be attracted to? The above.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    its common for immorals and the definition of degeneracy

- - - Updated - - -

Correct. You don't go to whores to get children. For that you need a mother and what makes a good mother? Big breasts and "child bearing" hips. What are people likely to be attracted to? The above.
    no they have big hips and big boobs because they are mothers .

Deleted
    Topless is pretty common in my country's beaches, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    its common for immorals and the definition of degeneracy

- - - Updated - - -

no they have big hips and big boobs because they are mothers .
    Right. Do you not realize that the association of those traits with mothers and the fact that a very large segment of the male population is attracted to those traits, coupled with them being seen as such for a very long time, make a good case for attraction to those traits being biological?

You know how someone becomes a mother? They have a child. That involves no clothes on, penis in vagina.

Deleted
    Right. Do you not realize that the association of those traits with mothers and the fact that a very large segment of the male population is attracted to those traits, coupled with them being seen as such for a very long time, make a good case for attraction to those traits being biological?

You know how someone becomes a mother? They have a child. That involves no clothes on, penis in vagina.
    once you became a mother , your hips and breast will grow. if they are allready big and you are fat that doesnt make you attractive