Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    On my server trade chat is now more active than usual... and I wish chat would stay as it was on content drought.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i dont, but the tradechat trash spamm definitely does.

- - - Updated - - -

triggered much?
    tradechat is bad on almost every single high or medium populated server, all i see in tradechat is thunderfury spam, trash talk, people fighting over non sense.

i stopped looking at that hellhole of a chat, its still enabled tho, best way to get noticed if you have something to sell.
    so chat is a hell hole now ?
    and you come up with this trigger much crap on me !??
    you got issues i can tell
    so apart from you thinking trade chat is a hellhole , and seriously nobody cares about spam yr over 8 years to late with that
    it started in vanilla and people just dont care if some 1 spams or not
    However i can understand that you can get upset about it if you are sensitive and have a weak mind that's easily angry and upset
    people in their puberty have this alot
    it can be a real issue for them in that time period , so im open to that
    but one thing you also need to keep in mind is , that its your choice to read it or not
    blizzard made ignore buttons and spam filters
    and really if bickering , thunderfury , and trash talking is to much for you and you cant handle it then maybe you need to go outside and take a walk breath some fresh air maybe you will cheer up
    and on a side note , you are on the internet , you swim with sharks now , you knew this is what you were doing , don't complain if you experience something you don't like . have you told yr mom yet btw ? maybe she can give you some advice

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    snip
    im pretty sure you are one of those trash talkers just by looking at your post.

idk why you are getting so triggered just because i said a chat channel is bad, im definitely not the one here with the problems.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-28 at 08:50 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Doesn't happen on EU servers, people here don't care about that useless topic.
    what? on Silvermoon channel 4 is basically Looking For Politics
    Last edited by mmoca01e16f76d; 2016-08-28 at 08:53 PM.

I wouldn't bother using them. You can get reported and silenced just for saying hi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    what? on Silvermoon channel 4 is basically Looking For Politics
    Same in all Spanish servers.

There are a lot of realms where u have nothing outside of an occasional sellrunspammer or looking for mageportal for 10 minutes in tradechat.
    Than there are servers where its a retarded spamfest.

I think the main difference is the Population. On Realms with 25+k unique Players (Aegwynn, Antonidas) more is written than on realms with less than 500 unique players (Konsortium).

Chat is essential to this game. Not a doubt in my mind.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

on what weird server are you playing?
    On my server Norgannon/Kargath US, its not uncommon to go several hours, and I seriously mean hours, without even a single thing being said in trade chat. Right now its a little more lively, because of the upcoming expansion, but its still very quiet.

im pretty sure you are one of those trash talkers just by looking at your post.

idk why you are getting so triggered just because i said a chat channel is bad, im definitely not the one here with the problems.
    i dont trash talk i go only by what you give me in yr text and ill dissect it and put it logically in its place so its understandable ,
    and i never said im right i just hope im wrong

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont trash talk i go only by what you give me in yr text and ill dissect it and put it logically in its place so its understandable ,
    and i never said im right i just hope im wrong
    1)tradechat is full with trolls on almost every single server, that's a fact, anyone who seriously denies that probably never looked into that chat channel
    2)i cant take you seriously when you keep writing "your" as "yr"
    3)if you hope you are wrong in the first place why did you even start arguing?

Formerly known as Arafal

Leveling a toon on Tol'Barad

Lowest pop realm there is.

Could go hours without a single person in Trade Chat. I thought getting around the language barrier would be hard, actually finding someone to misunderstand is proving to be the biggest challenge.

1)tradechat is full with trolls on almost every single server, that's a fact, anyone who seriously denies that probably never looked into that chat channel
    2)i cant take you seriously when you keep writing "your" as "yr"
    3)if you hope you are wrong in the first place why did you even start arguing?
    1 trolls bring joy to the chat , but again why does it only feel that you are super annoyed at it , why cant you enjoy it

2 its commonly known that if you wanna do an insult on grammar of some 1 , that you yr insult skills are at level 0
    and that if you realize on the internet people make grammar mistakes 24/7 and you only can take people serious if they have no typo's
    then that it reflects on you that you might have a mental issue going on ?
    because for a very simple reason , i look at the message , not being distracted by how its written or if there are any errors or typo's
    as an example * a couple of years ago a mate of mine was going through a rough time and we also chatted , and one day he did the same as you ( correcting typo's and such ) and it was just a way for him too release his aggression and build up negativity.
    so just maybe you are doing the same , and maybe you should cheer up ?
    not that i care if you are negative on purpose or if you dont take anyone serious who makes typo's
    i mean if thats what keeps you busy then by all means enjoy every typo on the internet . lol xD

3 and why start arguing hmm why did you start with yr 1 . 2 . 3 and tell me all this ? why should i care that you have problems and you get upset so much
    in honesty i really dont care because its a waste of time , and its really my choice if i wanna say something or not
    the same way you say stuff that makes almost no sense in general , but only reflects on the way you are ( mentally )
    and i hope one day you will cheer up , maybe not , anyway i dont mind spending a couple of minutes replying to a comment addressed to me
    because if you are used that you say something and people dont respond to you that it might be a sign of people not acknowledging you
    because of the way you are .
    so it may explain why you are so upset with the chat , it may very well be a cry for attention , and that may make all the more sense
    why you dont like typo's and troll's
    on a side note , trolls are people with a sense of humor and who are mentally growing ( in a state of self reflection ) give a comment / receive a comment
    and that way the trolling person gets an idea how that comment worked out for him or her
    anyway i hope you find balance in body and mind , ( im always right , and i hope to be wrong )
    pls take chat in moderation , even on the internet with a billion other people who make over billions and billions of errors every second

7+ Year Old Account
    1 trolls bring joy to the chat , but again why does it only feel that you are super annoyed at it , why cant you enjoy it
    "trolls bring joy"
    ye, no.
    trolls are annoying, useless, and they only exist because people waste their life to annoy others.
    2 its commonly known that if you wanna do an insult on grammar of some 1 , that you yr insult skills are at level 0
    you are the one who started insulting me by calling me mentally ill, the only thing i said was that i cant take you seriously when you are writing words like "your" as "yr".
    same applies to the word mate, i cant take people seriously when they write m8 instead of mate, simply because they are never serious in any kind of way, shape or form when they write like that.
    and that if you realize on the internet people make grammar mistakes 24/7
    how on earth is it a grammar mistake if you write it like that on purpose?
    i don't think the word "mistake" means what you think it means.
    and you only can take people serious if they have no typo's
    i don't know in what world you live in but people who write normally and not like a 12 year old facebook addicted wanna be, are usually the ones that do not have any kind of brain damage.

also, i really doubt you know what the word "typo" means.

3 and why start arguing hmm why did you start with yr 1 . 2 . 3 and tell me all this ? why should i care that you have problems and you get upset so much
    you are the one who started the discussion in the first place....

trolls are people with a sense of humor and who are mentally growing
    trolls are people who have too much time on their hands and waste it by annoying people on the internet.

anyway, i'm done with this idiotic discussion, and welcome onto my ignore list, you deserve a very special place on it for this special kind of stupid.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-29 at 01:31 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I got on my veteran account to mess around and there is nothing on trade chat. There is nothing on LookingForGroup chat. Has chat moved somewhere else or is chat dead? Its unbearable to play without chat.
    What server are you on exactly? I mean... no offense but NOTHING in Trade chat? Even on that one elitist-jerk-rp-server im on its full of shittalking and debates over three different things that started out as six before they began blending together. And that at any given moment even when im there at 4AM in the morning. Did you have it turned on?
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

i didnt see much horde side for my server but alliance is pretty active. Most people are still rushing to do their alts right now.