View Poll Results: Should Europe send refugees to America and the UK?

Voters
91. This poll is closed
  • I am Europeans and YES

26 28.57%
  • I am Europeans and NO

15 16.48%
  • I am American/British and YES

6 6.59%
  • I am American/British and NO

44 48.35%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Of course, considering the US and their lapdogs the UK were the main driving force in this wave of destabilisation.
    But then again, this is only talk.
    It is... but it should be action. Simply said: If the UK and America were to "retaliate" against Europe doing this, it would permanently damage our relations. That just isn't in their interests, but it is in ours.

Deleted
    Why should they?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    You really need to ask? The UK has been America's slave for... a long while.

- - - Updated - - -

Countries can leave the EU if they don't like it. End of story. The Germans have a right to help in the way they can.
    Correction The Eu has been America's slave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    True. But, most EU countries haven't gone to war for their sake, and that itself is wonderful.

I still wonder why Denmark chose to help America. Like, it's harder to explain than the origin of the universe. Lol.

Deleted
    It is... but it should be action. Simply said: If the UK and America were to "retaliate" against Europe doing this, it would permanently damage our relations. That just isn't in their interests, but it is in ours.
    Ah but it'll never be action.
    Good though. We deserve this for being the useless shower of wankers we are. Here we are with a foreign nation and their faithful dogs causing havoc on OUR BORDERS and we do nothing about it? Our fault.
    Considering then that some european governments were also involved, we share our fair bit of responsibility.
    And now we take them all. Maybe people start aiming anger in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    France and Germany were against the war in Iraq.
    Then France got Sarkozy and Hollande and look at them now ahah... the new US lapdogs

Plain and simple: Europe needs to start shipping these freeloaders back to their home. Reports of most of the refugees being males of fighting age, and they leave their people behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

What would America do if refugees were sent to Mexico, and went to America afterwards? Please tell me America would do anything about it after the next election. Please.

And, if they did, it would simply destroy relations between America and Europe, which is Europe's aim since the establishment of the EU. It's a win-win scenario for Europe.
    This has already and is already happening, Mexico took in a decent number of refugees from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and some of them have actually (at least attempted) to make their way across the border.

Off-Topic: Why not send some of the refugees to Chile, , Colombia, Trinidad/Tobago, Argentina, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic? All those countries are either stable developed or developing nations that could house refugees.

Cape/Cabo Verde (a Portuguese-speaking archipelago off the coast of West Africa) could probably take in at least a few refugees, hell, they've expressed a pretty strong interest in joining the EU, maybe taking in a few migrants could help to open a discussion on their ascension into the EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Plain and simple: Europe needs to start shipping these freeloaders back to their home. Reports of most of the refugees being males of fighting age, and they leave their people behind.
    They leave because women and children aren't as capable of travelling such long distances by foot. Because children stay, their caretakers (i.e. mothers) need to stay with them.

Refugees aren't freeloaders. They are refugees. Simple as that. Yes, many if not most are also economic migrants, but that doesn't change the fact that countless of them are refugees, and should be helped.

While England and the US should help clean up some of the messes they are partially responsible for. It isn't like you can send the refugees to either country and they would just take them. If that was the case they would be pouring in already.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    This makes no sense, the EU will have to deal with this by itself. The situation is bad and it has been caused by the inaction on the EU for many months, I would kick every single one of them without documentation. There are plenty of countries near Siria and Afganistan that match perfectly their culture and style of life but they have to come to the EU, why??

And by the way, most of those "refugees" that media love to call like that, are illegal inmigrants not refugees.
    Last edited by mmoce85c021d73; 2016-08-29 at 01:22 PM.

Refugees aren't freeloaders. They are refugees. Simple as that. Yes, many if not most are also economic migrants, but that doesn't change the fact that countless of them are refugees, and should be helped.
    That is a big assumption. While I am sure many are displaced people, there are many that are using this as an opportunity to be anywhere but the shit hole they used to live in.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Good though. We deserve this for being the useless shower of wankers we are. Here we are with a foreign nation and their faithful dogs causing havoc on OUR BORDERS and we do nothing about it? Our fault.
    Considering then that some european governments were also involved, we share our fair bit of responsibility.
    And now we take them all. Maybe people start aiming anger in the right direction.
    I agree.

I suggest if the UK, especially because it is out of our Union soon, starts another mess that harms Europe, should be sanctioned and possibly fragmented by Europe one way or another. We should propagate for another Scottish referendum, get the Welsh and Northern Irish to join them in leaving the UK, and make sure they are fully isolated in our continent. Then, we should damage their economy as much as possible, and make their support for America completely negligible because they won't have anything to offer.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you going to do? Ship them in fucking containers with a "No returns accepted" label on them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    This has already and is already happening, Mexico took in a decent number of refugees from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and some of them have actually (at least attempted) to make their way across the border.

Off-Topic: Why not send some of the refugees to Chile, , Colombia, Trinidad/Tobago, Argentina, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic? All those countries are either stable developed or developing nations that could house refugees.

Cape/Cabo Verde (a Portuguese-speaking archipelago off the coast of West Africa) could probably take in at least a few refugees, hell, they've expressed a pretty strong interest in joining the EU, maybe taking in a few migrants could help to open a discussion on their ascension into the EU.
    If they want to, that would be awesome. However, it would be a very poor symbolic display, and America would become an even filthier force because now they'd know everyone else would clean up their mess (which Europe already does to a great extent, though).

It's what I've been saying all along, the right direction is Putin. EU placed sanctions on Russia over Russian aggression against Ukraine and Crimea. Putin is enraged. He calls up Russia's only ally, President Assad of Syria and tells him to terrorize Sunni Syrians and drive them as refugees into the EU to destabilize the EU, Britain was having it's "Brexit" vote. Assad complies, terrorizes the Sunni Syrians and millions of Sunni Syrians flood into the EU. The flood of refugees is enough, the British vote to leave the EU. The only country that is happy about this is Russia.

Putin is KGB, he has been trained in such tactics.

I'm glad you're starting to see things my way.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    That is a big assumption. While I am sure many are displaced people, there are many that are using this as an opportunity to be anywhere but the shit hole they used to live in.
    You know how many people are in the Middle East and Syria alone? Don't you think there's a fair amount who have been hit by not only hard sanctions, but extremely difficult circumstanced caused by bombs and bullets?

Yea, many young men come for economic reasons as I said. That doesn't mean many others do it for the same reason. Women and children would come AFTER their fathers arrived in new places because it is much more of a guarantee of success.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree.

I suggest if the UK, especially because it is out of our Union soon, starts another mess that harms Europe, should be sanctioned and possibly fragmented by Europe one way or another. We should propagate for another Scottish referendum, get the Welsh and Northern Irish to join them in leaving the UK, and make sure they are fully isolated in our continent. Then, we should damage their economy as much as possible, and make their support for America completely negligible because they won't have anything to offer.
    So let me get this straight... you blame the UK for something something something interfering in someone else's country something something.. and your solution is interfere in their country? Really? That makes you no better, in fact it makes you worse than what you believe the US and UK have done, why? Because you are doing it for revenge and no other reason, so what does that say about you?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Fuck no what the hell would America want them for? I don't think Europe should keep them ether .. go home to the filth and deal with their own crap

Of course, considering the US and their lapdogs the UK were the main driving force in this wave of destabilisation.
    But then again, this is only talk.
    Lets add russia to that mess and we can agree
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    Fuck no what the hell would America want them for? I don't think Europe should keep them ether .. go home to the filth and deal with their own crap
    This isn't "their own crap".

Seriously, are Anglo-Saxons just devoid of any sense of reality? Get a grip, guys. Have you heard of anything bad about Syria 7 years ago? Not a freaking thing. That's because they ran their own business, people liked the stability and it was a relatively prosperous country. It was pretty much a beacon in the Middle East. Once the West interfered in their internal affairs, things went to hell.

I can't believe some people think you can destroy other people's homes and then find it so awful when they come to you and seek help... lol.