Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Those sort of sex orgy clubs are a thing in Australia? Thought that kind of stuff was banned among most first world countries outside of eastern europe.
    Huh? Eastern Europe? Western 1st World countries are where this happens the most ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    To answer your quote, ppl are just as likely to have safe / unsafe sex (whatever their individual personal preferred is) whether they meet on grindr, scruff, sauna, beats or sex club, nightclub etc. The place they meet doesn't matter.
    The rate of AIDS in the homosexual/gay community is still very high. So any location where it promotes homosexual sex is and should be treated as a heath risk zone. While you aren't supposed to have sex in a bar, or a nightclub (you even get arrested or fined) what are you supposed to do in a sex club...sex!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Huh? Eastern Europe? Western 1st World countries are where this happens the most ...
    Confirmed. Prostitution is illegal and if we are talking about gay clubs, yeah you can count them on a few fingers. Promiscuously is not a trait eastern europeans have. If we are talking about eastern european prostitutes that work in western countries that's a different subject and it's about the money not about fun or sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    Am I just naive or... Do people actually have sex AT the clubs?.. I mean when I think of a lube dispenser I think like a soap dispenser... I can't imagine grabbing a handful of lube before going home with someone would be very practical..

Either way, the idea of a communal lube dispenser has to be one of the vilest things I've ever heard of.
    Short answer , yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Promiscuously is not a trait eastern europeans have.
    Oh thank God you said this, because I was starting to think you were serious.

The rate of AIDS in the homosexual/gay community is still very high. So any location where it promotes homosexual sex is and should be treated as a heath risk zone. While you aren't supposed to have sex in a bar, or a nightclub (you even get arrested or fined) what are you supposed to do in a sex club...sex!
    Nobody really calls them sex clubs btw, that's just a easy term to use here for straight guys to understand the concept. Everyone else will call them a Sauna or bathhouse.

'what to do in a sex club besides sex? '

Lots of things actually! I think you're asking genuinely so I'll give you a genuine answer. I'll answer the 'what to do' question with a few saunas in Sydney in mind, some of which is a massive venue over about 5 floors.

- floor one: lockers, showers, huge steam room, huge spa, dry sauna, small chill out area.
    - second floor: lounge playing movies, (actual movies from foxtel that is), tv playing (free to air tv that u came such St home etc), chill out area where you can chat and use mobile phones etc (which aren't allowed elsewhere in venue)
    - Third floor: licensed bar with alcohol and some food u can eat as well. Chairs to hang out and tables to sit at with mates etc
    - fourth floor: 'sex floor' , showers... Lots of rooms, dark maze, glory holes, themed rooms etc. Basically the floor you fuck on.
    - fifth floor: computer lounge, tons of computers with internet access, maybe a cinema with movies playing, more tables to chill out etc
    - top floor: skydeck where you can lay outside and tan under the sun

Now not every venue is the same or has the same facilities, but these features above are an amalgamation of two real venues in Sydney (body Line and 357 if you're curious)

My point is, there are (which may surprise you) plenty of things to do in a sex club that don't involve sex. Lots of guys go there almost as a social venue to hang out and chat and enjoy spa or sauna or bar etc. Just to hang out and relax and couldn't give a shit about looking for sex. Nobody is pretending many other people aren't there for sex, but don't incorrectly jump to the conclusion there is 'nothing else to do'. You'd be surprised at how extensive the facilitates can be!

Ironically, you can do MUCH much more in a sex club (the ones I'm referring to anyway) than you can do in a nightclub, besides the sex itself. Some of the venues are huge and over multiple levels , many many times bigger than a nightclub.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2016-08-29 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Kind of gross. But hey, you need STD statistics.
    Other people getting STDs doesn't really impact you, does it? Besides, people are more than capable of getting sexually-transmitted diseases at home. If you think it's gross to have sex in public, then don't do it. Problem solved, and freedom is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why is there a lubricant dispenser in the first place....

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Why is there a lubricant dispenser in the first place....
    When a bee and a...bee love each other very much...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    When a bee and a...bee love each other very much...
    Yeah, but in a public area?

Whatever floats their boats I guess. These clubs aren't actually advertised as what they are; they can probably can get away with labeling it a sauna/motel venue with a huge wink wink nudge nudge. That's why you also have to pay a fee, at this point it stops being a public venue.

Yeah this is why I ask again how is this legal in a public area? If it is a private club I guess I can see it as privacy issue but a public club?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yeah this is why I ask again how is this legal in a public area? If it is a private club I guess I can see it as privacy issue but a public club?
    Degeneracy has no bounds in today's western countries.

Because it's a heath risk since most of the time they have unprotected sex. Same as prostitution. AIDS is a real thing and having the govt. pay for your treatment is an asshole thing to do, just because you pwned some guy's asshole bareback.

Country mandates and regulates the restaurant business so you don't get sick but doesn't regulate and/or ban sex clubs where you get AIDS. Seem logical!
    Then wouldn't the logical solution be to ban unprotected sex?

The point of banning those things has always been about people's beliefs in morality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then wouldn't the logical solution be to ban unprotected sex?

The point of banning those things has always been about people's beliefs in morality.
    Yes and no. Unprotected sex with your long term partner is very very safe. Unprotected sex with a random guy in a gay sex club not so much. And it wasn't unless you view AIDS as a made up problem that stands from morality and not majority from unprotected gay sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I'm surprised it didn't just eat through the dispenser. In my Organic Chemistry lab I got a single drop of HCl on my arm, started stinging and burning horribly and I had to wash my arm for 10 minutes with a ton of soap. It left a scar that took about 4 years to dissipate. I'm more interested in where someone obtains the acid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Yes and no. Unprotected sex with your long term partner is very very safe. Unprotected sex with a random guy in a gay sex club not so much. And it wasn't unless you view AIDS as a made up problem that stands from morality and not majority from unprotected gay sex.
    But people are only endangering themselves, so it shouldn't matter to others. It sounds like another case of big-government conservatives wanting to push their morals and beliefs onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Some people are seriously fucked up.
    Yeah like the people who regulary go there. This man is "less fucked up" than them

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Yeah like the people who regulary go there. This man is "less fucked up" than them
    Yes, people who are freely engaging in sex are more "fucked up" than some dickwad who wants to cause innocent people harm...

Quote Originally Posted by Noah37 View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised it didn't just eat through the dispenser. In my Organic Chemistry lab I got a single drop of HCl on my arm, started stinging and burning horribly and I had to wash my arm for 10 minutes with a ton of soap. It left a scar that took about 4 years to dissipate. I'm more interested in where someone obtains the acid?
    It depends on how concentrated it was. The dispenser was probably made out of plastic which is fine for low concentrations. And they had an alarm for the dispenser, it probably didn't stay in there for too long.

And considering how easy it is to obtain those chemicals...I could probably put on my lab gear, walk into some chemistry lab at my university and "borrow" like half their shit, because the neighbor lab ran out of it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Noah37 View Post
    Most chemistry labs dilute HCL for students to use, so you probably experienced a preview of what it is like. HCL isn't difficult for someone with knowledge to make, but it is dangerous without proper training.