Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Leveling will matter again for about a week or wait. That is tonight only.

You know, I had a weird hmmmm on my rogue this morning, I was really active on both liet bosses in phase 2, 1 boss gave me 5k xp, the other gave me 14k (I'm level 33) and then I got what felt like a "normal" amount for the commander. I wasn't paying attention to the boss/phase xp. This was in tarren mill.

There are a couple of levels that seemed like I wasn't getting the normal XP from the boss kills, but once I dinged or completed the invasion, things were fine. And with the overall xp gain from this event, I'm not really giving too big of a shit about one phase or one level giving me "less" than normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    If you just stand around you don't get much.

My 64 mage has been getting about 30-40k xp from each stage 3 boss after level 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    Optimally:

Get a full set of xp-awarding heirlooms. Head, chest, legs, shoulders, ring.

If monk, be sure to pick up your enlightenment 50% exp buff from daily and lvl x0 quest. The duration stacks if finishing both yellow and daily you get 2 hours of the buff in total.

If between lvl 91 and 100, go and get the garrison 20% exp potion. Lasts one hour and costs 100 garrison resources.

Only very low level and mislead people logout after phase 2. Phase 3 is the big exp piñata. As long as you got a mount you should be able to keep up. If you aren't sure, ask in general chat which boss people are heading towards. All it takes is that you show up in time to at least tag the bosses before they go down. Chasing citadels is a waste of time in terms of exp/hr.

Barrens (if Horde) and Westfall (if Alliance) seem optimal when it comes to amount of stage 3 bosses and how evenly they spawn. Barrens is hands down the best one but on a PvP realm you might run into trouble if you show up there on a low level Ally toon.

And finally logout during phase 4 before the boss is defeated. Then log in again and repeat the same zone. (This is annoying to people who actually want to kill the boss and complete the zone, but I'm merely stating what everyone is doing at the moment for optimal XP)

And priority number one is "tag and don't die". Dying means 0 exp and that you'll have to re-tag. It helps being in a group even for phase 3 as you'll be eligible for kill exp credit as soon as you respawn and don't have to run over again and re-tag if your teammates are already there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got from 68 to 100 pretty easily.

68-88 or so was super fast. 88-100 took an invasion per level so that kind of blew. But I didn't use the hour long XP potion either that you can farm.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Well if you repeat S1 and 2 you wont get the Xp for completing the stage again .. they fixed that. But people seems to not now and still phase out after S2 ended.. and doing Dun morogh S 1 +2 over and over so if you get to S3 you are strnaded with no one in the phase. Am I'm wrong that the whole invasion at least with a completed S3 gives more exp as repeating S1 and 2 forever?
    I have noticed a lot of people running into the inn after stage 2. But enough remains for stage 3. I am at Crossroads and usually get around 7 boss kills. Not sure how that compares with the other zones. There is a bug that not all Elites shows up the map with skulls and so sometime the group misses them. But it is not big lost since there are enough bosses around before stage 4 starts.

It doesn't speak well of WoW that they effectively have to give away free max level toons in order to get people to participate in the pre-launch event. Personally, I'd be embarrassed to admit that I leveled like this. If you don't enjoy leveling, why even play an RPG?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    It doesn't speak well of WoW that they effectively have to give away free max level toons in order to get people to participate in the pre-launch event. Personally, I'd be embarrassed to admit that I leveled like this. If you don't enjoy leveling, why even play an RPG?
    Because end game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    It's meant to be a reward for players, especially since Legion won't be alt-friendly during the first year anyway.