Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of you are so sheltered it's ridiculous lol.

Really, really disappointed that this didn't work Not that I hate gay people, but it would have been more fun to visualize this working.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    there is a reason death penalty to homosexuals exist in several countries. God said they should be punished

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-08-29 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Really, really disappointed that this didn't work Not that I hate gay people, but it would have been more fun to visualize this working.
    The club in question is a bi MF venue 6 days a week actually, despite the reports calling it a 'gay sex club'.

So its just as likely itd be a female as well as a male who copped the acid. (depending on the night it was done)Would you be having more fun visualizing the mans penis burning from acid, or the chicks pussy?

Is the burn from HCL immediate when it touches the skin or does it have a slight/seconds delay? (Eg: If you squirted some from the dispenser onto your finger, then onto your cock 3 seconds later.... would that 3 seconds have immediate pain to stop you doing the latter? Or is there a slight delay / few seconds where you wouldnt feel it and spread it to other places before the burn sets in?
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2016-08-29 at 02:53 PM.

At least it wasn't Nair, that shit burns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex in clubs is pretty common.... Somthing about die antwoord music makes girls up for it
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-08-29 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The motive for the attack is unclear.
    The media's utter refusal to call a hate crime a hate crime is so damned nauseating.

Deleted
    Whenever I think I've seen the bottom of the abyss, someone pops up to defend a maniac trying to cause severe harm to innocents, by talking about so-called values.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    It depends on the molar concentration. At lower concentration you wouldn't notice it for awhile until the skin starts to redden and blister. I've had a few incidents with hydrochloric acid and it was never an instant burn with the concentrations I worked with.

OT: Pretty horrid thing to do, but with our piss weak justice system I doubt he'll go to jail.
    As far as I remember from the chemistry classes, acids don't instantly burn but take a slight moment to start burning (had an incident where some drops of HNO3 got sprinkled on my skin but quick wash made it a non-issue), while alkalines burn in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    That's horrible. Imagine some poor slob putting that on their sexual organs.......
    Well, if they took it with their hands and didn't notice something horribly wrong then(barring people with genuine physiological disorders)....

It's basically just darwinism at work at that point.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post

Is the burn from HCL immediate when it touches the skin or does it have a slight/seconds delay? (Eg: If you squirted some from the dispenser onto your finger, then onto your cock 3 seconds later.... would that 3 seconds have immediate pain to stop you doing the latter? Or is there a slight delay / few seconds where you wouldnt feel it and spread it to other places before the burn sets in?
    If it isn't super strong, then you probably could have time to rub it in to your cock before things get nasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Sex in clubs is pretty common.... Somthing about die antwoord music makes girls up for it
    Considering this was a gay club, I'm not sure how many girls would actually be getting it on.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Well, if they took it with their hands and didn't notice something horribly wrong then(barring people with genuine physiological disorders)....

It's basically just darwinism at work at that point.
    You don't know the first thing about chemistry, so don't try to argue with biology. Thanks. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Considering this was a gay club, I'm not sure how many girls would actually be getting it on.
    People are confused about sex in clubs. I gave an example

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You don't know the first thing about chemistry, so don't try to argue with biology. Thanks. :P
    Luckily, I had HCL splashed on me during chemistry lessons in high school, so I am pretty sure I know all about acid burns. Thanks. :P
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Luckily, I had HCL splashed on me during chemistry lessons in high school, so I am pretty sure I know all about acid burns. Thanks. :P
    It all depends on the concentration of the HCL. I had my fair share of acid burns in labs too. I kinda have to agree with you though, the concentration required for HCl to appear "soapy" like water based lube would be some heavy instant burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Why do they have a lube dispenser?
    Hot sweaty mechanics need their lube for their machinery

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    The club in question is a bi MF venue 6 days a week actually, despite the reports calling it a 'gay sex club'.

So its just as likely itd be a female as well as a male who copped the acid. (depending on the night it was done)Would you be having more fun visualizing the mans penis burning from acid, or the chicks pussy?

Doesn't matter, I want to see this in like a Saw 17. Delay would be best, so it gives them time to get working.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    It all depends on the concentration of the HCL. I had my fair share of acid burns in labs too. I kinda have to agree with you though, the concentration required for HCl to appear "soapy" like water based lube would be some heavy instant burn.
    From the perspective of someone who wants to inflict as much irreversible damage as possible, I don't believe he would dilute it much(but admittedly, I don't have access to such pertinent information in order to make a final judgement on this matter).

Sufficiently diluted HCl that would cause a significantly delayed reaction would generally only result in a few tiny isolated blisters and some redness, as long as you washed it off at the moment you feel the pain.

P.S.
    As a sidenote, I had it splashed onto my elbow at that time, and the burning sensation was very quick to happen - do note that extremities(like toes and fingers) are generally much more reactive and sensitive, and vice versa.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2016-08-29 at 03:27 PM.

so its a club where people have orgies?
    and they're concerned about health and welfare issues?