thanks. its actually Masque+diablo III skin. you can apply it not only to buttons but to Tell me when and WA icons.

Anyone know if you still use the Pistol procs when you are not resource locked by energy i.e. Adrenaline Rush + Timewarp up + RtB energy buff all at the same time?

Also along the same line, would it not be better to not stack Adrenaline Rush with Time Warp at the same time?

Sorry for asking here but the Discord is too dank for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumai258i View Post
    Anyone know if you still use the Pistol procs when you are not resource locked by energy i.e. Adrenaline Rush + Timewarp up + RtB energy buff all at the same time?

Also along the same line, would it not be better to not stack Adrenaline Rush with Time Warp at the same time?

Sorry for asking here but the Discord is too dank for me.
    yes you still only use PS if you wouldnt overcap

and you can delay adrush unless you roll true bearing during BL or if you couldnt adrush again unless you used it asap,but dont quote me on that, might still be worth for the attack speed.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-08-28 at 08:57 PM.

Deleted
    Guys just one thing I need to be all prepared. Do we have updated solid guides on the artifact weapon and traits we need to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Guys just one thing I need to be all prepared. Do we have updated solid guides on the artifact weapon and traits we need to go.
    docs.google.com/document/d/1-1GF7fMzLLkRg6Sa87e5mU3oSw2FwDe8fJwdsXxQKvU/edit#heading=h.ta7x4ri069in

thanks to stjern

The RNG of Outlaw is the problem with nerfing the spec too hard. If they nerf the mean dps to be more inline with the other specs, then the low end of the scale will be ridiculously low and potentially not worth it. Gonna need some sort of safety net if the specs are to be equal in ST, or just change RtB to be a minimum of 2 buffs.

I don't really care which spec I play, but I do like to adapt to encounters by changing specs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post
    The RNG of Outlaw is the problem with nerfing the spec too hard. If they nerf the mean dps to be more inline with the other specs, then the low end of the scale will be ridiculously low and potentially not worth it. Gonna need some sort of safety net if the specs are to be equal in ST, or just change RtB to be a minimum of 2 buffs.

I don't really care which spec I play, but I do like to adapt to encounters by changing specs
    The RTB buffs have been balanced quite well with the latest passes. Now instead of low/moderate DPS as the norm with a chance for high DPS if you roll good buffs, the spec is now balanced to provide strong DPS with much less rerolling, and periods of shit rolls being bad luck outliers.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post

So the solution shall be outlaws dealing > 20% more dps on average? How is this supposed to work?

Outlaw currently outshines everything. There are soooo many logs at 110 beta, where outlaws totally outdps the whole raid by 30 to 60%. Even in top raids.
    Right now there's no reason to not take 5 outlaw rogues for progress as they are top at everything aside of not being ranged. Blizzard will have to act when raids open because that's what gonna happen with current balancing. Not on every try but top raids will fish for boss tries where rng is pretty optimal.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2016-08-29 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    So the solution shall be outlaws dealing > 20% more dps on average? How is this supposed to work?

Outlaw currently outshines everything. There are soooo many logs at 110 beta, where outlaws totally outdps the whole raid by 30 to 60%. Even in top raids.

Outlaw is completely op. Right now there's no reason to not take 5 outlaw rogues for progress as they are top at everything aside of not being ranged. Blizzard will have to act when raids open because that's what gonna happen with current balancing.
    Do you have some proof at this? Especially after the latest nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    What?

I want the spec to be more consistent. I want the mean dps to be closer to the other specs, but then the spec would also need changes to make it easier to reach that mean dps without getting fucked over by RNG. Blizzard does not want players to reroll, which is probably why the absolute low end of the scale matches the mean dps of the two other specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nostalgamos View Post
    docs.google.com/document/d/1-1GF7fMzLLkRg6Sa87e5mU3oSw2FwDe8fJwdsXxQKvU/edit#heading=h.ta7x4ri069in

thanks to stjern
    Whats the final verdict on the RTB buffs?

What are the best/worst and are ther any of the two buff combination we still reroll through after the recent changes

Also is ghostly strike worth it for leveling?
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-08-29 at 01:51 PM.

Deleted
    Does someone have a good Weakaura string for roll the bones tracking? I've been searching for it for days but everything I've found was utterly outdated. The new changes imposes you to reroll until finding 2 buffs at least w/e they are right? I've been playing sub in wod and started prepatch as assa rogue. Now seems I'm forced into outlaw progression wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruza View Post
    Does someone have a good Weakaura string for roll the bones tracking? I've been searching for it for days but everything I've found was utterly outdated. The new changes imposes you to reroll until finding 2 buffs at least w/e they are right? I've been playing sub in wod and started prepatch as assa rogue. Now seems I'm forced into outlaw progression wise.
    Ass is not that far behind if said outlaw rogue doesnt get RNG lucky. If he does yes but ass has guaranteed damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Do you have some proof at this? Especially after the latest nerfs
    No, this dude is straight fearmongering. Look at pre-patch HFC (I know, but it's as good as we've got for large sample size). Here is 99% outlaw which you assume probably had excellent RNG AND kill times.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#dataset=99

8th best spec and not even the highest DPS melee. Outlaw is good and is probably the best rogue spec but it's NOT 30-60% better than every other spec, and if you're coming to the rogue forums hoping to nerf our best spec right before raids, you're fighting the wrong fight. We only have one function, dps, why complain when we're doing well?

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Ass is not that far behind if said outlaw rogue doesnt get RNG lucky. If he does yes but ass has guaranteed damage.
    Do others not see the 100k dps swing on assassin and sub I see? Assassin and sub have a good amount of rng too they just don't have as high of upper limit. No matter what spec you will see massive dps wings up or down it's the nature of what they did to classes in legion. I think many are using lvl 100 for their benchmark of consistency. When the artifacts and losing the class trinkets make outlaw more consistent and makes sub and assassin less.

The better way to think about 110 dps is soul capacitor, those with more than one rogue in raids I'm sure saw the massive difference in when someone got lots of procs and didn't or got them all at just the right times vs didn't. Those are the kind of dps swings you will still see just with larger numbers so the swings will look larger. And we're not just talking about rogues on this a lot of dps specs are like this now. If you haven't noticed rng on rng is the theme of most things in legion.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-08-29 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Do others not see the 100k dps swing on assassin and sub I see? Assassin and sub have a good amount of rng too they just don't have as high of upper limit. No matter what spec you will see massive dps wings up or down it's the nature of what they did to classes in legion. I think many are using lvl 100 for their benchmark of consistency. When the artifacts and losing the class trinkets make outlaw more consistent and makes sub and assassin less.

The better way to think about 110 dps is soul capacitor, those with more than one rogue in raids I'm sure saw the massive difference in when someone got lots of procs and didn't or got them all at just the right times vs didn't. Those are the kind of dps swings you will still see just with larger numbers so the swings will look larger. And were not just talking about rogues on this a lot of dps specs are like this now. If you haven't noticed rng on rng is the theme of most things in legion.
    I agree 100% with you. Fury/Arms warriors are also RNG based. I didn't test every single class but the two i did were heavily RNG based.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    No, this dude is straight fearmongering. Look at pre-patch HFC (I know, but it's as good as we've got for large sample size). Here is 99% outlaw which you assume probably had excellent RNG AND kill times.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#dataset=99

8th best spec and not even the highest DPS melee. Outlaw is good and is probably the best rogue spec but it's NOT 30-60% better than every other spec, and if you're coming to the rogue forums hoping to nerf our best spec right before raids, you're fighting the wrong fight. We only have one function, dps, why complain when we're doing well?
    Posting hellfire logs when the expansion drops in literally six hours is pretty pointless no?

Every sim that's coming out is showing outlaw completely dominating, with even the lower end with bad RNG still doing very good damage.

I really enjoy the playstyle of Quick Draw, but wondering how it compares numbers wise to the other two tier one talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Whats the final verdict on the RTB buffs?

What are the best/worst and are ther any of the two buff combination we still reroll through after the recent changes

Also is ghostly strike worth it for leveling?
    Everything is answered the the document you yourself linked...

Quote Originally Posted by Coolioe View Post
    Posting hellfire logs when the expansion drops in literally six hours is pretty pointless no?

Every sim that's coming out is showing outlaw completely dominating, with even the lower end with bad RNG still doing very good damage.
    Right but I can't find ANYTHING to support what this dude is saying; I just checked like 20 logs on WCL (for beta) and outlaw never sniffed the top couple of spots. I'm just posting the only aggregate data I can find. I need to see the logs this dude is talking about because I can't find a single one.

- - - Updated - - -