Thread: World Bosses?

World Bosses?

so, there are a ton of world bosses in Legion. Are you only allowed to kill one a week or only allowed to kill a certain boss once a week?

there is an artifact skin that you get after killing 8 world bosses, so im just checking

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    so, there are a ton of world bosses in Legion. Are you only allowed to kill one a week or only allowed to kill a certain boss once a week?

there is an artifact skin that you get after killing 8 world bosses, so im just checking
    If they do not have separate loot lockouts, I'm gonna be majorly pissed seeing as how ridiculously bad my luck with loot is. But as I understand it, only some of them are up at any given time.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

You can kill all of them currently available for the week and you get loot from all of them. The artifact skin rewarded from the achievement however can't be obtained until you unlock the baseline appearance by completing the balance of power questline.

There are 11, with 5 randomly available each lockout, IIRC.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    There are 11, with 5 randomly available each lockout, IIRC.
    This number is changing every time I see it. First it was 2, then only 1, then yesterday it was 3, and now 5? Does anyone have a definitive answer on how many world bosses are up each week?

Edit: not saying you're changing the number, just a different number from different people.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-08-29 at 04:12 PM.

3 seems to be the most commonly given answer, but all of them come with the clause that they are not definitely sure.

Deleted
    I'm just glad there's so many of them this time!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    for the life of me i can't remember who it was, but some streamer said on Twitter that they confirmed it with Blizzard that it was 3 per week.
    Yes, i realize that what i provided was not a verifiable answer. Just putting it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    This number is changing every time I see it. First it was 2, then only 1, then yesterday it was 3, and now 5? Does anyone have a definitive answer on how many world bosses are up each week?

Edit: not saying you're changing the number, just a different number from different people.

From a spreadsheet Medivh from RU made. It's what I've been going off of.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Hope there's an easy way to find out which world bosses beyond going to each one to check.

7+ Year Old Account

From a spreadsheet Medivh from RU made. It's what I've been going off of.
    When I look at his spreadsheet now, it says "Only 1 instead of 5 raid bosses available each week, they fixed it."

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Hope there's an easy way to find out which world bosses beyond going to each one to check.
    There will be a world quest available for it, at least there was on beta. Assuming there is only one boss, there will be the one world quest for it each week.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    When I look at his spreadsheet now, it says "Only 1 instead of 5 raid bosses available each week, they fixed it."

There will be a world quest available for it, at least there was on beta. Assuming there is only one boss, there will be the one world quest for it each week.
    Where? I have it open now, I don't see that anywhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Where? I have it open now, I don't see that anywhere.
    Under the "What TO DO List" for the Weekly Alt part

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

world quest you will have for just one, but you have more than one up each week, but i dont know the exact number too

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    Under the "What TO DO List" for the Weekly Alt part

Well, that stinks!