Just got banned 6 months right before legion, need some game suggestions

So yeah, awesome, played the game 10 year and got banned for botting pet battles. WoW was the only game i ever had real fun in, what should i do during those 6 months?

Question whatever you take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    So yeah, awesome, played the game 10 year and got banned for botting pet battles. WoW was the only game i ever had real fun in, what should i do during those 6 months?
    Contemplate why you were stupid enough to bot pet battles... oh and cry, a lot!

Stay away from bots?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

10+ Year Old Account
    you cheated, you got banned.

live 6 months in misery.

enjoy!

banned for botting pet battles

Heh, I just had to.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy a new account, play for those 6 months then retrieve your old account and re-do what you did on new account?

at least you're being honest and not trying to justify it, good for you.

I'd say go play something really different than wow for 6 months that you have always wanted to sink your teeth into. give you a refresh, then when you come back you'll really enjoy it.

Practice playing games without cheating?

Grab some beers and some bros. Play poker. If at the end of the night you find any cards up your sleeve: try again.

Open up diablo 3. If you wake up and have more gear than when you went to sleep... try again.

Try a ranked shooting game. If your rank all the sudden jumps up, try again.

Sure it's a little tongue in cheek... but what did you want to hear? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Buy a new account, play for those 6 months then retrieve your old account and re-do what you did on new account?
    Yeah so if i merge the 2 will my achievements combine?

Sorry but

HAHAHAHAHA.

Getting banned hours before Legion Launch for botting POKEMON

not even a gold farming thing, or some insane rep or whatever, POKEMON.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd question what you took for granted. But there really is no way of answering your question without knowing about your gaming preferences or pedigree. This just seems like a troll attempt with a variation on the standard I didn't deserve my ban posts.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    what should i do during those 6 months?

I'm just saying maybe get rid of the bots, learn your lesson, or whatever.

Yeah so if i merge the 2 will my achievements combine?
    you can make it on the same b.net account, that new account will not be banned. you can have up to 8 wow accounts on 1 b.net account, you will have access to all things account bound mounts achievements pets etc.

You had so much fun that you had to bot it?
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    you can make it on the same b.net account, that new account will not be banned. you can have up to 8 wow accounts on 1 b.net account, you will have access to all things account bound mounts achievements pets etc.
    and so my achievements will be merged?

Deleted
    I can't do anything, but laugh.

Deleted
    Wow... not sure if troll or not.. but... your dumb.

Closing this down as discussion has not gotten off to a good start, and requests for game suggestions are better suited for the stickied thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!