Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    1) WoW doesn't teach ppl to play WoW
    2) WoW needs new ppl to fill the gaps from ppl who quit (naturally)
    3) New ppl don't know how to play the game and the moment they hit the brick wall they quit
    4) PuGs, which are very important to keep a healthy raiding scene, disappeared in first Cata content -> guild's had it harder to recruit -> guild's started to break -> more ppl quit

You might not care for those ppl but in order for WoW to work as a whole those ppl are quite essential. Not only to pay for the game but to create a space for newer players to get to higher levels of the game which are getting progressively harder with each expansion. Sure, not everyone has to do Mythic raids but if a new players hits a brick wall they will never even have a shot at Mythic or any end game content.

Also, raiders are a very tiny % of all WoW subs. The 1% is a figure of speech but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't something around that (also depends on what kind of raiders we are talking about and those come in different colours as well thx to current raid progression which is really great).
    Normal dungeons aren't that hard. If you're having issues with dungeons you should probably find another game becuase you're really bad at this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    With the followers locked inside
    Whoa, not my trustworthy garrison slaves.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Bye, WoD!

You overstayed your welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    I will cast my Garrison Hearthstone into the fiery depths of Blackrock Mountain.

I will teleport that whole damn piece of land where that abomination stands to the blackrock mountain

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    There are people who tell themselves WoD was a better expansion than MoP simply because MoP had pandas >.>
    It is understandable, especially for those that did not play very much of MoP. While MoP was in fact a very good expansion - the theme was beyond terrible.

MoP was great in many ways, one of the best expansions - the one i played the most - but even I have troubles calling MoP good because of its utterly retarded theme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Whoa, not my trustworthy garrison slaves.
    Some of the gnomish workshop items are still pretty useful unless they become zone-specific tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    1) WoW doesn't teach ppl to play WoW
    2) WoW needs new ppl to fill the gaps from ppl who quit (naturally)
    3) New ppl don't know how to play the game and the moment they hit the brick wall they quit
    4) PuGs, which are very important to keep a healthy raiding scene, disappeared in first Cata content -> guild's had it harder to recruit -> guild's started to break -> more ppl quit

You might not care for those ppl but in order for WoW to work as a whole those ppl are quite essential. Not only to pay for the game but to create a space for newer players to get to higher levels of the game which are getting progressively harder with each expansion. Sure, not everyone has to do Mythic raids but if a new players hits a brick wall they will never even have a shot at Mythic or any end game content.

Also, raiders are a very tiny % of all WoW subs. The 1% is a figure of speech but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't something around that (also depends on what kind of raiders we are talking about and those come in different colours as well thx to current raid progression which is really great).
    Pugs are not a sign of a healthy game. Pugs are the sign of unorganized folks can kill bosses, which means there is no reason for guilds to exists, so guilds break down because the content is so easy, that u can do it with whoever is there.

Guilds get recruits because of the Guilds capability of doing stuff that u cannot without a guild.

And WOD shall be known as the hell of WoW, those who have endured it for its whole time, should get an achievment title " the stubborn".

Deleted
    In every expansion Blizzard tried new things. It's just "few" things didn't turn out too good in this one.

As far as I remember, after almost every(?) expansion people are saying "this expansion sux, the next one better be a good one", so it is only normal to see these topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I dislike when people just make some assumptions, do you have any sources for Gw2 getting a lot of WoW players? I honestly think that people went to other game genres such as FPS and MOBA games.
    It isn't an assumption I asked people in my GW2 guilds and a good half of them in each guild were playing Draenor and stopped to play GW2. I am sure there are lots of other games people started playing too or have been playing all along.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Lets start the bets on when people want to leave Broken Isles.
    Month 1
    I expect countless threads against World quests

Goodbye WoD - Hello new WoD ._.

Deleted
    Really excited for the launch

15+ Year Old Account
    I stopped playing at Mists of Pandaria and just started a near month ago, so i still need to find what Garrisons actually do :-) so no good bye Garrison for now.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I felt nostalgic and teary eyed as I departed Northrend. I felt the same as I departed Pandaria.

I have a HUGE fucking grin from ear to ear as I depart draenor, hoping I NEVER have to come back to this "savage" land.

Personally, in my head canon, this is how I said goodbye to my garrison:
    In my headcanon, my departure from my garrison looks like a Michael Bay movie.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

MOP wasn't a bad expansion overall. In my opinion, the problem was the daily quest focus right out the gate turned away a lot of players from the entire rest of the expansion, including myself. In retrospect, I wish I'd stayed long enough to see them change that, and then continued to enjoy the rest of a pretty good expansion.

The only good thing from WoD are the updates models, all the rest is expendable and I really wished the expansion would've ended by blowing up Draenor. Now its just Gul'dan who's left from WoD to get rid off.

While all of you abondon your Garrisons, I will use mine to keep my Hexweave bag shop going.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

For some reason it feels like WoD was over pretty quickly. Which is a good thing, mind you, since it was a bad expansion.

The only thing I truly enjoyed was the levelling and the music. Let's hope it's just as good in Legion.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    goodbye & good riddance, the worst bloody xpac since cata. fucking awful.
    maybe in legion i'll go back to raiding again, thats the plan.

Good riddance indeed.

I consider Cataclysm a below average expansion. Warlords was significantly worse than Cataclysm. If anything WoD would make a fascinating case study in game design, if only everyone knew what the heck was going on behind the scenes with the dev team...