max level in 15min by Auxilla

hello :)
    this time I'll not participate in our race... there are many reasons why I don't want :<

*if you don't remember me its make me sad :< ... mhm that guy who leveled to 99lvl and ~40% in 75min at start of WoD*

but I'll give you 100% legit and working method (but no one will use it because preparation takes minimum 30days) but don't fear for next expansion (after wod) this method can be used also because we have class halls...

*I sent similar mail to blizzard (with truth beyond truth) but as you know there is a chance that they will just ignore it again like it was before, so if you can please send a new mail with that to blizzard*

1. you need a character at 99lvl and 99% with full heirloom (~50% more xp)
    2. you must have no free slots in you inventory
    3. you need 4 friends with gear (~710 minimum)
    4. You queue with them for random dungeon (because you level is not 100 you will always get skyreach) and you will teleport out of dungeon.
    5. they need to kill all mobs/bosses in skyreach except the last one, right now you can teleport in
    6. one of your friend will put you banner for 15% more XP you and you will drink potion for 300% and 20% more xp after killing boss you will get ~500k xp
    7. for the next 10 min you and your friends will do completely other things
    7a. you will return 25 quest in nagrand for ~270k exp you still have ~8min you can do only 8-10 pet battles for 80-100k xp (right now we have 101 and ~25%)
    7b. your friends will teleport to new dalanar and fly by engi parachute to stormheim after that they will come to statue that gives you a buff 60% more xp from "killing" for 1h (we have 3 types of exp pet battles, quest and all other - killing, mining etc) this buff don't give you only for killing mobs exp but all other types.
    8. ofc they summon you, yes one of them need be a lock ;D you ofc take this buff 60% you ofc lose buff for 300% (this buff is lost on lvl 100) but you still have a buff from potion for 20% (you can not drink potion again- level penalty, but buff will still be on you for ~50min) and banner for 15% so in total you have 95% more xp ... and now I'll show you have to level to 110 in ~5min ;D
    9. Do you remember your garrison? and mission for 3% exp ? you know that there is 7 different mission, time to complete is 1h and CD is 24h for each mission and when you have no free slots in inventory the reward from mission comes to your mail instead ;D including this 3% exp so in total you can have 196 (588%) items with 3% exp on mail + you still have 95% more exp buff so in total you can get 1146,6% (11 levels and 46,6%)
    10. look class halls (in legion) still have this 3% exp from mission :) but I believe not for long.

proof that I'm Auxilla http://www.wowprogress.com/character...legion/Auxilla

TL;DR hahaha ;3 if you can just send mail to blizzard with that... there is a chance that this will get hotfix before legion.

Amusing, but I do think Blizzard would probably roll someone back if they did this, even though it's really just clever use of game mechanics in my opinion. I'm surprised that the 3% experience items benefit from bonuses

Amusing was that that when I used repeatable quest at start of WoD all people was screaming cheater cheater ;< blizzard even thinking about banning me but 2 weeks earlier I was asking them it is legit or nope ;x and they its legit but they still rollback my levels :<...moreover they said if I will not ask them before they will ban me ...

So you walk into broken isles as 110, all the mobs are 110 and they just one shot you? Cuz of low ilvl? Not to mention you still have to get friendly with factions for world quests lol.

I understand where you're coming from, but this would be pretty dumb to do.

Dude was hoping to see someone do something like this in action why give up?

Also what is this 60% buff exp u talking about?

Deleted
    Yep lets all rush to lvl 110 just to realize there is nothing to do than heroic dungeons becouse all cool stuff will unlock like 2-3 weeks after launch. 1 week of Legion all you acn do is heroic dungeons and some world content thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    So you walk into broken isles as 110, all the mobs are 110 and they just one shot you? Cuz of low ilvl? Not to mention you still have to get friendly with factions for world quests lol.

I personally can't wait to see all the QQ from people who do this and then complain how long it's taking to complete the zones at max level.

They still gotta do basically the entire questing experience for part 1 of the flying achievement as well.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2016-08-29 at 04:42 PM.

Some people want to race just to get to 110 first. They don't care if it will suck after. All you haters gotta get your priorities right!

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Some people want to race just to get to 110 first. They don't care if it will suck after. All you haters gotta get your priorities right!
    There's not even a realm first 110 feat of strength, so i'm not sure why anyone would care about getting 110 first. They going to ding, /who 110, take a screenshot and brag online?

Not only does this take 30 days of preperation, it sounds utterly boring and not even worth the investment. I'd rather level normally and be 110 in a day or two like most other people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Yep lets all rush to lvl 110 just to realize there is nothing to do than heroic dungeons becouse all cool stuff will unlock like 2-3 weeks after launch. 1 week of Legion all you acn do is heroic dungeons and some world content thats it.
    Heroic dungeons, Mythic dungeons, World Quests, Professions, Class Campaign, just to name a few things

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    In later news: "There isn't enough content!!!111!!!"
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    There's not even a realm first 110 feat of strength, so i'm not sure why anyone would care about getting 110 first. They going to ding, /who 110, take a screenshot and brag online?
    Personally, I like to level fast because it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoroaster09 View Post
    Was removed a while ago.
    Yeah I just went there right now on Beta on a lvl 107 and the statue isn't clickable.

In regards to the OP, its a very difficult to read post but I think I worked my way through it. I stopped my DH at 99.99% and with pots and heirlooms I get 350k from a BO in Spires. Didn't know dungeon completion gave even more, but its not like I have a group for that anyways. I also stockpiled 4 completed garrison xp missions and opening them in spires gives you the bonus 20%. Didn't know you could fill your inventory so that the xp becomes an item that is mailed to you, that is clever. Also didn't know that the mission table xp was affected by banners.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post

It won't be nearly as bad as you seem to still believe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    They don't do it for achievements. Some people hate the leveling process. Just like people hate PVP. To each their own.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222