Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I just want to leave these links here.

Mythic Emerald Nightmare Logs

Mythic Nighthold Logs
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    Tank damage is great for 5 mans, but its not really that imperative for raiding like it was back in MOP. Last I saw the tanks were all pretty close in damage anyway.
    What I meant is blood dk were not super strong defensively but were considered 3rd best tank because they had strong dps. Now that dps is gone there isn't anything keeping them around the top spots.
    I was not basing rankings on dps alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post

Mythic Nighthold Logs
    There has been quite some changes after those logs were taken.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    What I meant is blood dk were not super strong defensively but were considered 3rd best tank because they had strong dps. Now that dps is gone there isn't anything keeping them around the top spots.
    Sorry, you only mentioned dps. I mean they heal for quite a massive amount and have utility with that grip. Can'tbe all bad.

- - - Updated - - -

There has been quite some changes after those logs were taken.
    Every class? How big? Enough to 100% disregard them? I don't think so.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Yes, big enough to completely disregard them, those logs are from June/July.

I can't talk for DPS classes and healers because I play tank classes only and for them since raid testing there has been some significant changes both for DPS and survivability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    Sorry, you only mentioned dps. I mean they heal for quite a massive amount and have utility with that grip. Can'tbe all bad.
    Grip is mostly useless in emerald nightmare and nighthold and their healing is inflated by bone shield and blood shield being on the healing meter but in reality their self sustain isn't that op like it used to be.

Deleted
    Melee Hunter - MVP guarantee.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't talk for DPS classes and healers because I play tank classes only and for them since raid testing there has been some significant changes both for DPS and survivability.

- - - Updated - - -

Grip is mostly useless in emerald nightmare and nighthold and their healing is inflated by bone shield and blood shield being on the healing meter but in reality their self sustain isn't that op like it used to be.
    One utility spell isn't gong to be used on every fight. Come on now.

Mythic Nighthold Logs
    LOL in one of the logs an unholy dk named playsbad almost hit 1mill dps. playsbad for sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Yes, big enough to completely disregard them, those logs are from June/July.
    Not all of them if you change the difficulty.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2016-08-29 at 11:14 PM.
    My Collection

Resto Shaman have some crazy utility. Holy Paladins are great for tank heals.