Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Zorro arrested at LAX

In other words - Zorro would make one hell of a McCree or Genji skin.

Deleted
    He is a fool for brandishing a sword at an airport, plastic or not he deserved it.

... The guy is dressed as Zorro, any need for ~6 officers to be pointing their gun at him? Now sure, they might want to take precautions and that's fine, but come on ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    In other words - Zorro would make one hell of a McCree or Genji skin.
    I´m actually impressed he made it through alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I´m actually impressed he made it through alive.
    That's because thanks to the media, Europeans have a warp twisted view of America.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's because thanks to the media, Europeans have a warp twisted view of America.
    Going by some posters on this forum he would´ve deserved it for brandishing a weapon. Also, with the media, it´s mostly this forum. We rarely get to see news from the US, not even Trump is really thing over here. I mean, yeah sure we know that he´s running for president but not what insanities he´s spreading.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Dressed as Zorro......

What a loon.

This warranted a thread, but not the "loud noises" that were mistaken for gunshots last night over in T3 that caused a panic causing people to self evacuate onto the ramps and storm through security checkpoints in fear. Several of the terminals had to be evacuated and all the pax screened again. The airport stopped taking arivals for a couple of hours. Quite the shit show.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Goddamn Zorro at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    ... The guy is dressed as Zorro, any need for ~6 officers to be pointing their gun at him? Now sure, they might want to take precautions and that's fine, but come on ...
    Teamwork is necessary.

Its the same reason why they send an ambulance and a fire truck instead of just 1 paramedic on on 911 most rescue calls.

But this guy is a moron who, if had been shot, would have deserved it for pulling this stunt at an airport in these times.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Was kind of hoping for Roronoa Zorro from One Piece :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Was kind of hoping for Roronoa Zorro from One Piece :<
    That character doesn't exist, it's Zoro not Zorro.

Also if it was Zoro they would shoot him, they almost shot him with one sword, three? the dude is death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Going by some posters on this forum he would´ve deserved it for brandishing a weapon. Also, with the media, it´s mostly this forum. We rarely get to see news from the US, not even Trump is really thing over here. I mean, yeah sure we know that he´s running for president but not what insanities he´s spreading.
    I live in the US and even I don't know what you mean by "insanities". Is that another word for "words that hurt me in my safe place?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenance View Post
    I live in the US and even I don't know what you mean by "insanities". Is that another word for "words that hurt me in my safe place?"
    Yes, exactly that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    He is a fool for brandishing a sword at an airport, plastic or not he deserved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    But this guy is a moron who, if had been shot, would have deserved it for pulling this stunt at an airport in these times.
    Not that warped. In Europe the likely hood is that a police officer would have walked up to him and kindly asked him to put the 'weapon' away, at which point everybody would have been able to carry on with their day.

6 officers with guns is in no one a reasonable response to such a 'threat'.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Better safe than sorry.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Better safe than sorry.
    Someone cosplaying is about as much threat as the methane content of an old man's fart. No guns were necessary whatsoever in this situation. More than likely that sword wasn't even sharpened.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Not that warped. In Europe the likely hood is that a police officer would have walked up to him and kindly asked him to put the 'weapon' away, at which point everybody would have been able to carry on with their day.

Yeah Ill believe that. Would love to see some Europe police trying to Police Chicago or Baltimore.

The sad thing is they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    The sad thing is they don't.
    Yes, yes they do, I have seen plenty on this forum alone of shit they post. If you're in Alaska you have no clue as well.