Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    if debate moderators don't expose his shit on national TV they don't deserve to have a job
    I'm hoping we can get some proper fact checking a la Candy Crowley or John Dickerson, and I hope it goes both ways. Though hopefully moderators fact checking the candidates will be met with fewer boos than Dickerson was when he was correcting Cruz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Glad Trump is a bigot - he is bigoted towards America and taking care out this country and our CITIZENS first. The fact that he is bigoted against organizations like La Raza and Council on American-Islamic Relations is a great thing.

Trump 2016! Representing REAL Americans and Making America Great Again!
    Why is this website allowing blatant racism and religious bigotry? Can we perma-ban this loser and help make MMO-C great again?
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Why is this website allowing blatant racism and religious bigotry? Can we perma-ban this loser and help make MMO-C great again?
    because racism is just a word used by liberals when they have lost an argument
    stop using it, it makes you look stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol don't care about your "feelings". You made a claim, now support it.
    You just did. By posting article that didn't contain a single quote from Trump.

And looking at your history the claim certainly holds.
    So, let's go back:
    Post #1 - nope, no Trump quotes
    Post #2 - nope, still no Trump quotes
    Post #3 - still no Trump quotes
    Post #4 - contains actual Trump quotes! And fits 3-day limit too. Don't seem too outrageous though, pretty standard stuff.
    Post #5 - no Trump quotes
    Post #6 - about his doctor, no Trump quotes
    Post #7 - contains quotes of Trump jr, but no Trump's own words.

And with that, 3-day limit is done (though next article contains no Trump quotes again).

So, 6/7 - my claim is 85% true (or 100% since #4 supports "acting better now").

It would seem Breccia is the liar here, sorry.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2016-08-29 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Further proof that Trump is trying to torpedo his own campaign.

"Look how bad it is getting! How much more crime, how many more shootings, will it take for African-Americans and Latinos to vote Trump=SAFE!"

I refuse to believe he's stupid enough to think that tweet would work. He's doing this on purpose. He wants to lose.
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You quoted article that used data from primaries. You're the one shifting discussion to that point.
    Uh no Sparky, your diversion was: "He was going into primaries for Republicans, obviously he got mostly (former) Republicans coming to support him in primaries." No one was talking about that. A diversion to cover a previous diversion. /golfclap

Your claim is different from what was actually asked. Getting registered as Republican, finding out how Republican primaries work in specific state, and then getting out to vote will obviously attract less people then general election.
    Lol another diversion. No one claimed that there would be parity. Simply pointing out the short fingered vulgarian claimed he brought out “millions and millions” of new voters into the Republican Party. Which is similar to your claim that Trump was going to bring out lots of new folks to vote for him. The reality is that claim of Donnie's was bullshit.

"He made this claim before, and it worked in primaries, but not to the extent he was proclaiming it"; well, he just needed to improve his approach to reach them, and he most likely did.
    Millions and millions turns out to be in the thousands. Clearly not to the extent he was bullshitting about.

And now another unsubstantiated claim: "he just needed to improve his approach to reach them, and he most likely did." Go ahead support this claim. Your "feelings" don't count as support.

That was "crowds after the rally in August", not "people registering and voting in Republican Primaries during winter". Different states too.
    Lol yet another diversion. No one claimed they were participating at the rallys if it was a primary. Tsk tsk.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-08-29 at 07:34 PM.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

So, let's go back:
    Post #4 - contains actual Trump quotes! And fits 3-day limit too. Don't seem too outrageous though, pretty standard stuff.

And with that, 3-day limit is done (though next article contains no Trump quotes again).

So, 6/7 - my claim is 85% true.

You want quotes bruh? Check out Ron Fournier's best column in ... ever. Have a sampling:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...sident/497858/

"Who promised to build a wall along the Mexican border—“nobody builds walls better than me”—and unleash a“deportation force” on the 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States.
    Who accused Mexico of “sending people that have lots of problems” to the United States. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.”
    Who dismissed the service of Senator John McCain and other prisoners of war. “I like people who weren’t captured.”
    Who responded to fair but tough questions from the Fox News debate moderator Megyn Kelly by saying she had “blood coming out of her, wherever.”
    Who bragged about his penis size. “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”
    Who claimed “thousands and thousands” of U.S. Muslims cheered the 9/11 attacks, which didn’t happen.
    Who called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” and said, “I think Islam hates us.”
    Who thinks he’s politically invincible: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody,” he said, “and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay?"
    Who encouraged violence against his critics. “Knock the crap out of him, would you? Seriously, okay, just knock the hell, I promise you I will pay your legal fees,” said Trump in reference to a protestor at one of his rallies.
    Who threatened to “spill the beans” on Ted Cruz’s wife and suggested his GOP rival’s father played a role in the assassination of John Kennedy."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    He also posted
    I can't find that one anywhere. Source?
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    He also posted
    That was a parody account, broskito : 3

7+ Year Old Account

So, let's go back:

So, 6/7 - my claim is 85% true (or 100% since #4 supports "acting better now").

Nice try. Your challenge was "Gather all articles posted in this thread in last three days". Not cherry picking some of mine. So get on it and prove your claim. Every single article in the thread in the last three days. Hop to it.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-08-29 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Obama has deported more illegal aliens than any other President in history (maybe even Eisenhower) that we know of thus far. So ,why it difficult for Trump to do what Obama has already done?

Because Trump wants to deport ALL of them day one. Even though it is estimated to take 20 years and over $1 Trillion to accomplish and that isn't including the economic impact of deporting 11 million people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Because Trump wants to deport ALL of them day one.
    Not anymore! He's done a total 540 degree spin on that one.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/polltra...ntrumpohiopoll

Trump and Clinton Tied 43-43 In Ohio Poll

The race between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is tied at 43 percent in Ohio, according to a new poll of likely voters from Emerson College.

Libertarian Gary Johnson polled at 10 percent and Green Party candidate Jill Stein polled at 2 percent.

Ohio, a swing state with 18 electoral votes, has in recent years been a battleground state and a good predictor of the election winner. The state voted for Obama in 2012 and 2008, and for Bush in 2004 and 2000.

Conducted Aug. 25-27, the poll surveyed 800 likely general election voters using an automated, landline-only phone survey. The margin of error is plus or minus 3.4 percent.

TPM's PollTracker Average for Ohio shows Clinton leading Trump by 2.1 points, 42.8 percent to his 40.7 percent. Both candidates have unfavorable ratings over 50 percent.

Although the race is within the margin of error, Ohio voters surveyed said they expect Clinton to win the presidency: 54 percent of respondents believe Clinton will win, and 35 percent expect Trump to win.
    The bolded part is a huge mistake that Republican leaning polls usually make. The people that usually still have land lines are the older generation. This poll most likely missed the huge voting block that is millenials and that makes this poll all but useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Not anymore! He's done a total 540 degree spin on that one.
    So he has flipped, flopped, and then doubled down all in one week? Because I know he says he wants to deport all the "criminals" but he AND his racist base consider ALL of them to be criminals. So that really doesn't clarify his position or soften it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The bolded part is a huge mistake that Republican leaning polls usually make. The people that usually still have land lines are the older generation. This poll most likely missed the huge voting block that is millenials and that makes this poll all but useless.
    Very good point. Not sure how any legitimate polling company can make such an obvious and glaring error and still be taken seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's enough of a wake-up call for Clinton, however. She's slated to run ads heavily in that state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Pretty much... I dont use a landline anymore, my only phone is my cellphone, and none of my other friends have landlines either(most of them are in their early 30s).
    well... the thing about that is that old people vote more often then young people.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Very good point. Not sure how any legitimate polling company can make such an obvious and glaring error and still be taken seriously.
    Well I believe at least one if not more of the poll aggregators refuses to include land-line only polls because of the inherit problems with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Pretty much... I dont use a landline anymore, my only phone is my cellphone, and none of my other friends have landlines either(most of them are in their early 30s).
    Heh. I am far older than that and I don't use landlines either nor does my social set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try. Your challenge was "Gather all articles posted in this thread in last three days". Not cherry picking some of mine. So get on it and prove your claim. Every single article in the thread in the last three days. Hop to it.
    Nah, it's worse than that. He made his claim about "recently" and then clarified after I called him out with "the last 3 days". He was cherry-picking before he even started. I've had him on ignore since. Sorry, but "recently" to me includes more than a slow news weekend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Nah, it's worse than that. He made his claim about "recently" and then clarified after I called him out with "the last 3 days". He was cherry-picking before he even started. I've had him on ignore since. Sorry, but "recently" to me includes more than a slow news weekend.
    Well I think he needs to do the last two weeks then. Good idea putting him on ignore. He's going back there soon for me as well. Legion goes live and that's where my time will be spent for a while. Got a main and an alt to level.

Nice try. Your challenge was "Gather all articles posted in this thread in last three days". Not cherry picking some of mine. So get on it and prove your claim. Every single article in the last three days. Hop to it.
    So, you concede that your articles support the claim. That's good start. And you aren't going to win this. Again, my claim was:
    "Lately media (at least the ones linked here) seems to avoid quoting from Trump himself". Only ones posted in this thread. It is quite specific claim.

I posted one in that period - it was about Farage, not what Trump said. There were no other "articles posted in thread", though there were a few links:

Link #1 - no Trump quotes
    Link #2 - article from July, doesn't pass "lately"
    Link #3 - December 2015, ditto
    Link #4 - poll link, no quotes
    Link #5 - does contain Trump quotes (posted by Breccia)
    skipping joke link
    Link #6 - no Trump quotes (and yes, everyone is aware Trump donated to Clintons - you can argue that's why he can tell it's "pay-to-play" scheme)

And i seem to have skipped another of your article posts, my bad - Post #8; that makes it 6/8, 75% out of "articles posted".

Link #7 - about same thing as you, posted by Breccia
    Link #8 and #9 - no Trump quotes
    Link #9 - no Trump quotes

Post #9 - another missed article from you, no Trump quotes, 7/9, 77%

Link #10 - from March, doesn't count as "lately"

So, 7/9 out of your posts, and 5/7 of eligible links contain no Trump quotes. Sorry, that still counts as at least "mostly true" - it's 77% good for your articles specifically, and 71% good for links to general articles.