Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Stormheim apparently bugged. Be wary if going there first.

Deleted
    I honestly will just go in the order they originally intended, which as far as I know is gonna be Azsuna -> Val'sharah -> Highmountain -> Stormheim
    I don't see a reason for hopping around on my first playthrough, as I wanna do all zones anyway, that is something for alts

Azsuna is going to be the most crowded by far - we'll see how bliz' new tech holds up. I'll be starting with highmountain, personally. It's my fav zone by far from the beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    Zorbrix ‏@Zorbrix 1m1 minute ago
    "Assault and Battery" should be fixed - give it a shot on Beta and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Azsuna is going to be the most crowded by far
    Why?

/char

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Why?

/char
    It has the profession quests from my understanding.

Deleted
    Azsuna also has a lot of scaling Elite mobs which you kill for quests compared to every other zone, meaning that if you do it later on you may struggle to solo them. (depending on class ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    It has the profession quests from my understanding.
    Yeah but you don't get that quest until you've already gathered some resources. Most people probably don't know that. So they'll only notice the quest after doing another zone first. My guess is most people will do either Highmountain or Stormheim first. Azsuna will be the third most crowded. And Val'shara will be done first by the fewest.

Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Professional Shitposter View Post
    Azsuna also has a lot of scaling Elite mobs which you kill for quests compared to every other zone, meaning that if you do it later on you may struggle to solo them. (depending on class ofc)
    With their new QRZ system, I highly doubt that you will have troubles finding people to group up with for that.
    If you start playing in a couple of months you might however, but not a day or two after launch.

It's been fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    It's been fixed!
    Hopefully a crisis has been averted.
    Last thing I need with this new expansion is "Vietnam flashbacks" of WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Why?

/char
    The profession quests all point you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

as long as it doesnt have water or canyons, i am there.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    as long as it doesnt have water or canyons, i am there.
    Did you get the water strider because thats whats going to help you with the water zones like Aszuna. Everyone and anyone has been saying to get it for a long time and theres two you can get, the one from rep farming that costs 4.5k and exalted with anglers was easier to get imo but now that were 10 hours away from launch you wont get that one in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try, Athene
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Did you get the water strider because thats whats going to help you with the water zones like Aszuna. Everyone and anyone has been saying to get it for a long time and theres two you can get, the one from rep farming that costs 4.5k and exalted with anglers was easier to get imo but now that were 10 hours away from launch you wont get that one in time.
    i was aware of it, but frankly fuck that. Despite the fact that its ugly as hell which is personal, i vowed never to touch fishing again.
    I farmed some deviate in vanilla, and a pet in wod, thats it. Screw that noise. I feel like i wanna stab my knee with a fork

GG got stuck in the scenario, thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not test these things in beta? I would have been happy to test things but no invite once again

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Why not test these things in beta? I would have been happy to test things but no invite once again
    I've done the stormheim intro quests on 3 characters in the beta and never had a problem. In fact, I didn't find any broken quests only cutscenes that were missing (I assume they kept them out for spoiler reasons etc).