Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    I thought conspiracy theories weren't allowed on this forum.
    They aren't. This isn't. I'm putting a couple of verified facts together - that's called a conclusion.

Paul Manafort has verfied ties to Russia - as does Trump.
    Russia is being linked to the breach.

Not a tough concept, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    If you're not going to be bothered to actually read an article you're commenting on, I really don't know why any of us should waste our time responding to your bullshit. The article specifically links some of the IP addresses used to previous Russian hacks.

I wasn't aware of this - could you link a couple of sources (not questioning you, sincerely curious).

(and please don't be the guy who asks me to verify your claims)

My reasoning is based on the FACTS provided by the article. Your reasoning is based on supposition and a decided lack of facts. How are you not having a problem with your own reasoning, based on your own statements?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, good point. They are pushing voting by mail for the entire country.
    IP addresses can be spoofed among other shady tactics done to pin the blame on someone or something else, so taking IP addresses at face value is pretty shoddy. Which is why I said that it’s incredibly suspicious when there are so many in the US government and the economic class that want to start something with Russia, it really is more detrimental to them to be caught doing this than any possible gain from it, and while there’s plenty Russia does that is shady it’s not stupid and would be able to do a simple pro and con analysis and write this effort off as a seriously bad move to undertake.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...m-company.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...investors.html
    http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-da...ranium-company

Your reasoning is based on face value assertions, those of the kind that are easily managed and massaged to achieve the kind of reaction and viewpoint you have. I am much more skeptical, and justifiably so given what is going on and how our government likes to do things.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

that POS hillary already started to rig election eh

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    IP addresses can be spoofed among other shady tactics done to pin the blame on someone or something else, so taking IP addresses at face value is pretty shoddy. Which is why I said that it’s incredibly suspicious when there are so many in the US government and the economic class that want to start something with Russia, it really is more detrimental to them to be caught doing this than any possible gain from it, and while there’s plenty Russia does that is shady it’s not stupid and would be able to do a simple pro and con analysis and write this effort off as a seriously bad move to undertake.
    It's true that IP addresses can be spoofed, however, I'm not seeing a big push from the US to start something with Russia. I am seeing a big push from Russia to start something with us. However, in the interests of intellectual honesty, that could be coming from the US in an effort to, well, start something.

However, rigging the election to get a pro-Russia President wouldn't be against their interests and would have a high payoff compared to risk.

Thanks, I'll read these.

Your reasoning is based on face value assertions, those of the kind that are easily managed and massaged to achieve the kind of reaction and viewpoint you have. I am much more skeptical, and justifiably so given what is going on and how our government likes to do things.
    I can see some common ground where one of us is more skeptical than the other (and I'm all for being skeptical, don't get me wrong). That's a good place to end.

I think we can all agree, that this is Canada's fault. They are always the ones hacking into the servers of other nations, and leaving trails of maple syrup wherever they go.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is extremely disturbing news. Trumps ties with Russia are already extremely clear. If they can hack a few battleground states to sway the count, we're fucked. As Stalin once said:
    we're fucked either way. Satan himself vs a Jackass. the advent of idiocracy is upon us.

the sad thing is all they probably gonna do is be like hey yo look at this shit hillary rigged up

As Stalin once said:
    Except he didn't.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    we're fucked either way. Satan himself vs a Jackass. the advent of idiocracy is upon us.

the sad thing is all they probably gonna do is be like hey yo look at this shit hillary rigged up
    Trump is a jackass and an idiot. Love her or hate her (or anything in between) - Hillary is phenomenally bright and will run this country far better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Except he didn't.
    Except when he did.

Except when he did.
    No source, no phrase.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    No source, no phrase.
    No problem, no argument.

Who dunnit stuff aside, do we know if anything was lost, changed or what data was collected?

No source, no phrase.
    Did some digging, found a source. It seems to have been a paraphrase of a quote from the memoirs of Stalin's personal secretary, Boris Bazhanov, who claimed that Stalin once said,"I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how."

Sheesh, take a break Russia.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

No problem, no argument
    "Source: Attributed"
    Right...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary is phenomenally bright and will run this country far better.
    You'll see me moonlighting as a peter puffer to pay for college and screaming for the deaths of police officers before I voted for that cunt. She's a fucking disgrace to this country and she should have dropped out of the running a long time ago. Maybe she should have let Bill run again and just stuck to sucking cock under the desk. Assuming she even let him keep it.

I'd rather have our president fucking over companies to pull us out of debt than fucking over the families of people who fight for this country by getting them killed.

dirt is dirt and in this election you're picking your poison. and it's not tequila or vodka, it's a black mamba bite or a brazilian wandering spider bite type shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Hillary's dirty money able to buy top shelf hackers, doesn't surprise me
    You know...it's funny...seen proof of her corruption and her supporters ignore it...yet are so quick to point the finger at Trump...no point arguing though, because it simply wouldn't compute in their heads that maybe she is just leaving a trail of breadcrumbs that leads to Trump.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Source: Attributed"
    Right...
    How about you give me an example of a properly "sourced" quote.

Trump and his russian mafia ties are trying to rig the election no doubt about it

Lots of conspiracy theory nonsense in this thread.

No infractions...

Guess that's just another rule that has a hidden ideological slant qualifier to it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Lots of conspiracy theory nonsense in this thread.

No infractions...

Guess that's just another rule that has a hidden ideological slant qualifier to it.
    Lol, yep, everyone is out to get you. Oh, hey - you should report yourself for posting a conspiracy theory!