Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    You are right. The problem is a huge majority on the left has been abducted by these nutcases - or rather - their agenda. An agenda where lesbian feminists stand and scream "WE ARE HIZBOLLAH!!!" just to defend Islam when these monsters would execute the feminists.
    Nope, still bullshit. Yes, there are fringe elements, but to refer to them as "a huge majority" is more than intelectually dishonest, it's an outright lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    #NotAllLefties

I did not say EVERY fucking person on the left is standing there with pitchforks. I should leave generalization to that side of the political spectrum, they are after all the premium users of it.

How many from the political left would it take in your opinion before it is a problem then? And I would be allowed to point it out?
    The problem is with those people, not "the left". Just like when people on the "the right" beat up gay people or spray racist slurs on the walls of a muslim business, the problem is with THEM, not "the right". If you ever reach a point where it is a majority is doing it, you can talk about a systemic problem, but then you better fucking well have some proof that it IS a majority of whichever side of the political spectrum doing it, otherwise you're just sprouting bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Semantics, as men don't wear burkhas, hijabs, niqabs, or burkinis anyways. Women are the only sex affected by this.
    How do you know that? Did you look under every burqa/niqab? If burqa/niqab is banned in school so is any other full concealment clothing/helmet/crusader plate armor.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-08-29 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I have no problem with a bank deciding as a matter of policy to not allow face coverings. I don't see how the existence of banks justifies greater bans on face veils.
    Why then do you have an issue with a school deciding as a matter of policy to not allow face coverings?
    Especially when the person in question did not even care enough to show up in court?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Semantics, as men don't wear burkhas, hijabs, niqabs, or burkinis anyways. Women are the only sex affected by this.
    And yet men are often held to a dress code standard in school. I don't know about in America or even Germany, but many school boards here in Ontario have banned men from wearing baggy pants and wife beater shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    How do you know that? Did you look under every burqa/niqab? If burqa/niqab is banned in school so is any other full concealment clothing/helmet/crusader plate armor.
    Halloweens should be pretty boring in such a school...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.