Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Rule #1: no fat chicks"

Anyone else remember when they were 16 and a virgin and were sexually aroused by seeing bare nipples?

You gotta be slapping me in the face with those things to spark a twitch these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Good point. I guess I'll have to rephrase it to: unless you're not only bored, but feeling masochistic too

But that's just my opinion.
    I look at it as more of a mental exercise. "Is there an argument I can craft that they can't wiggle out of?"

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged
    Anyone else remember when they were 16 and a virgin and were sexually aroused by seeing bare nipples?

You gotta be slapping me in the face with those things to spark a twitch these days.
    I still find breasts arousing. I mean I'm not staring googley-eyed with a raging insta-rection like I would have when I was a wee lad, but I still find seeing them sexually appealing.

What is it with people thinking nipples and dicks are equally "nudity"? A dick is a sexual organ, a nipple isn't. The fact that female nipples are labeled nudity by the FCC is a huge problem that you all shouldn't be brainwashed into believing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    What is it with people thinking nipples and dicks are equally "nudity"? A dick is a sexual organ, a nipple isn't. The fact that female nipples are labeled nudity by the FCC is a huge problem that you all shouldn't be brainwashed into believing.
    How is it a huge problem? In what way exactly? Are there masses of women screaming for the opportunity to have their breasts flopping about in public?
    I just don't understand the issue? As a man I don't walk around with my shirt off unless I'm at the beach or maybe at home.

Is there some big movement I don't know about for men to walk around in nothing but speedos in public as well?

Nevertheless, I'm fairly sure very few men would have anything against women walking around topless. However, female breasts are a strong secondary sex characteristic in most (and especially western) cultures which means bare breasts WILL attract attention and nothing will ever change that.

Buuuut then again this is just another campaign by hardcore feminists so they can scream "eye-rape" or some similar bullshit at any man who glances at the exposed breasts, so idk why I'm actually responding to this or indeed why any person with any sense would care about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    How is it a huge problem? In what way exactly? Are there masses of women screaming for the opportunity to have their breasts flopping about in public?
    I just don't understand the issue? As a man I don't walk around with my shirt off unless I'm at the beach or maybe at home.

Is there some big movement I don't know about for men to walk around in nothing but speedos in public as well?

Nevertheless, I'm fairly sure very few men would have anything against women walking around topless. However, female breasts are a strong secondary sex characteristic in most (and especially western) cultures which means bare breasts WILL attract attention and nothing will ever change that.

Buuuut then again this is just another campaign by hardcore feminists so they can scream "eye-rape" or some similar bullshit at any man who glances at the exposed breasts, so idk why I'm actually responding to this or indeed why any person with any sense would care about this.
    Don't see people getting hard-ons for seeing ankles anymore. Used to be a big thing at it's time. Things do change in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post

You aren't supposed to care about it. You just gotta accept it and not be resistant of it. I've always thought it a win-win either way. Guys who like ogling boobs can do so at the beach or on a hot day. And women no longer have to wear uncomfortable bras if they don't want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't see people getting hard-ons for seeing ankles anymore. Used to be a big thing at it's time. Things do change in time.
    The only guys who ever go nuts over boobs are the ones who don't see very many IRL, so it's a huge deal, like a special treat that makes their whole day.

The only guys who ever go nuts over boobs are the ones who don't see very many IRL, so it's a huge deal, like a special treat that makes their whole day.
    Exactly. And since in our culture it's customary to hide them, it seems even more elusive and special.

If everyone started being topless from tomorrow onwards, not many people would pay it much attention in near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

You aren't supposed to care about it. You just gotta accept it and not be resistant of it. I've always thought it a win-win either way. Guys who like ogling boobs can do so at the beach or on a hot day. And women no longer have to wear uncomfortable bras if they don't want to.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah that's total bs.. pretty much anyone i know would go nuts if they saw some boobs flapping around. guys(straight) love to see tits. even if it's ugly tits.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If everyone started being topless from tomorrow onwards, not many people would pay it much attention in near future.
    How do you know?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    How do you know?
    Only one way to find out!
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Weather man says it will be 66F or 55C Sunday.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

So, I have seen pics from these events for years. They really don't excite me.

Just my 2 cents, but it is all about the situation. Put them on the beach, and I know I would be much more wanting to look.

10+ Year Old Account
    More like the ones who have very little in their lives going on, that they need to see someone's boobs to fill the void. I don't see many IRL, if at all, and I, honestly, couldn't care less if a woman with "perfect" boobs walks topless on the streets. Some people just haven't grown out of pubertal mentality, I guess...

And honestly, even if a woman with "perfect" figure walked on the streets completely naked, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I mean, come on, it is 21st century, the age of the Internet; we've all seen a lot of naked bodies and sex on the Internet. I can understand getting an immediate hard-on upon seeing a naked attractive female body the first time in your life, but in your adulthood? Whyyyyy?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Women can free the nipple as much as they like as long as they accept the fact that people will stare at them.
    Only because you live in the land of the sexually frustrated and have been conditioned by the uninformed.

If you take women from different cultures put them in a safe place where they can undress, and then surprise them in a way where they now fear being seen naked... different cultures will cover different parts of their body which don't necessarily always include nipples or reproductive parts.

In spain you will see orange juice being sold by topless women. They really aren't as taboo as people make them out to be. The point of the demonstration is equality. Your boner... or your inability to keep from staring, shouldn't be ammunition to make them cover up.

Didn't anyone ever teach you its rude to stare? Well just because you find that part of the body erotic doesn't make it any less rude to stare. What if a woman was wearing a tight shirt and a bra and had really big tits... does that give you the okay to stare? What if you are just really attracted to her face... does it make it any less rude to stare? Or any less awkward to be stared at? No.

Rewire yourself amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Weather man says it will be 66F or 55C Sunday.
    66F is about 19C. That's pretty nice weather for Vancouver.

As for the main topic, I remember when this happened in Ontario back in the 1990s. There were a few topless protests and demonstrations. The government changed the law to allow women to go topless. The women put their shirts back on and everything went back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Men are also invited to take part, but to make a point about the different way female toplessness is treated, men are asked to cover their nipples with an X or a bikini top/bra.
    Why ask for men to be emasculated to empower women? Are they that dependent on men?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    men like female breasts because you've been taught to. they're literally no different from male breasts.
    This, could someone enlighten me how someone can think this? Is this what #freethenipple people think?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    This, could someone enlighten me how someone can think this? Is this what #freethenipple people think?
    They've been taught to.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side