Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Why the fuck do you play an MMO?
    MMO doesn't mean must group or be social. It just means a massive amount of people are playing at the sametime and that is achieved by being able to log in and see others.

To think otherwise shows this is your first MMO.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    How about this - I don't want to network better. Why should I have to network because you want me to?
    If you don't want to socialize, go play a single player RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    MMO doesn't mean must group or be social. It just means a massive amount of people are playing at the sametime and that is achieved by being able to log in and see others.

please, show me an MMORPG that isn't heavily focused on group content

I don't think any exist at the moment

Why the fuck do you play an MMO?
    A good question. Why not just save the $15 a month and play a single player RPG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

What the fuck are you smoking?

What is the point of having actual players in the game and not interacting with them?

Do you just live in this deluded bubble of yours and not look at the real world? I swear, almost every suggestion for this game I've seen from you would be cancer.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Only 30% of the whole community raids.
    Raiding is a dead and outdated concept of oldschool MMO's.

The faster Blizzard realize this the faster we will have a better game. (Legion)
    I don't know where that numbers is from, but assuming there is a 20% that PVP, I'm going to assume the 50% left is no longer playing the game, because if you are not raiding or pvping, wtf do you play this game for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I don't know where that numbers is from, but assuming there is a 20% that PVP, I'm going to assume the 50% left is no longer playing the game, because if you are not raiding or pvping, wtf do you play this game for?
    At this stage, the only thing I can think of is addiction.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    No?

Couldnt care less actually, reality is i dont wanna see anyone when i am doing quests cause the chance its some retarded teen that will break my balls with either doing the same quest as me, or some "PvP" hungry retard that will wait till i have pulled 10 mobs to attack me.

Same with alts, since you mentioned Outland, i really dont wanna see anyone when leveling.

This is WoW, a western MMO, the point of its existence is to:

Max level-->Gear up to be able to raid-->Raid to gear up to raid the next patch-->Repeat till gear reset (Expansion).

Anything else is a waste of time in terms of the "genre" of WoW, whether you like it or not its up to you, i am happy you like PvPing, Battle pets or roleplaying but the game doesnt exist for that.
    Really a hoot at parties aren't you?

Collecting pets?

...No?

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Demithio View Post
    Collecting pets?
    Yeah I noticed at some point some people seemed more exiting about new mounts and pets than real content.

I never understood why, i have like 150 mounts and I only use 2 of them.

Must be generational, after seeing how Pokemon Go was succesful, I figured collecting crap seems to attract many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Sorry but this feature has the big rights to be complained at.
    I love to hang in Goldshire, where usually i see over 50 to 100 people hang out, duel, chill, chat. It is like our server hang zone.
    Now there are moments each day. where i am fcking alone in Goldshire. Sorry but if a new player comes online and sees a town, with just him in it. That will scare him away faster then seeing interaction.
    You like it until the day it causes you insane queue and load times. Phasing helps alleviate that a lot.

Yeah, a new player might be scared away from being too lonely. A new player sitting at 10 FPS in an over-crowded questing area would be much worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

If 30 percent of people raid that is a whole lot more than the 2 percent that did in aq. So yeah if you think 30 is minority it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It's there since legion pre patch. Once there are to many people in the area your in, lets say 50 people in small area your in. then that will cutt off into 25 people. so you won't have to worry about a to busy zone. So other words a big fck you to socializing. And a small step into the single player mode.
    I dunno...who stands around talking to 50 random strangers? How would this even be possible, whether in a game or in real life? How would you even stand around talking to even 10 random strangers? What would 10 random people all be on the same page about and be having a cohesive conversation about? Sometimes I wonder if people forget that this game isn't an AOl chat room.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's to keep the servers stable. Too many people and the servers crash, they implemented this after the WoD launch went so poorly. Maybe they will turn it off once the big rush for Legion passes.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

Heavily focused doesn't mean must always group with others champ. But if you want one there is Runescape where the majority of its content can be done solo.

MMO also doesn't mean must manually group with others.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Yeah I noticed at some point some people seemed more exiting about new mounts and pets than real content.

Must be generational, after seeing how Pokemon Go was succesful, I figured collecting crap seems to attract many people.
    Yeah I dont get it either. Since theres now 6,853,895 pets and mounts in the game now they are basically worthless in my book for excitement value. I can see back in the day when they were far more rare, but now, who cares. WoW has basically turned into a pet and mount show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

SWTOR The current expansion is all about having a single player experience.

What the fuck are you smoking?

What is the point of having actual players in the game and not interacting with them?

Do you just live in this deluded bubble of yours and not look at the real world? I swear, almost every suggestion for this game I've seen from you would be cancer.
    Do you spend every moment of everyday grouped with someone in real life or wow???? No then like I said it doesn't mean must always group with others or must group at all.

Your opinion on what MMO means doesn't change the fact of what it means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I would agree with the OP. Modern WoW is quite a departure from vanilla; there are ever fewer RPG elements, and now fewer MMO elements as well. It's becoming more of an SSM - single player slot machine eschewing fun in favor of addiction, because addiction is easier to manufacture.

Its almost like different people like different things........