Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I don't know why the mods don't do anything about people like him. Threads like this make this forum such an awful place to be and bring the entire site quality down, but instead the mods are worried about infracting people for calling each other retards instead. It blows my mind that this thread is an acceptable thread.
    Even Jaylock threads aren't nearly as obnoxious as this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Oh look it's JustRob the Jaylock wannabe.
    For real. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Are you really admitting to being bad at garrisons?
    Fucking lol'd
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    You know what grinds my gears? When a price for an item is viewed as a personal insult from Blizz.
    Pretty much everything Blizzard does is considered a personal insult to many on this site.

Than don't buy it.

It's a useless vanity ring meant for people who splurged a lot during Garrison gold farming days, AH riders, or idiots who don't know how to spend gold. Regardless of who you are, it's not meant for the normal player who just quests and dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Than don't buy it.
    There you go with that whole "logical thinking" thing again. What kind of parents spawned such a rational heathen such as you?

I'd get it if it were account bound. No way I'm dumping 250k on one character to have that.

Don't tell him about the 2 million gold mount guys, he'll have a heart attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    8.5k back in wotlk is like 250k today, dunno why you even get mad about it considerin you dont have to buy it
    bullshit. 8.5k in wotlk was expensive but easy to come by. 250k is much much more than that. the ring should maybe cost 50k and it would still be quite expensive.

lol its been 250k for 6 months. You don't get to complain this late.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Dalaran ring cost in WotLK: 8.5k
    Dalaran ring cost in Legion: 250k

Have they gone fucking mad at Blizzard? If it's going to cost 250k, it should have NO COOLDOWN and even then it would be too much.
    About: Cry more entitled little brat.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    There's a lot of crucial context missing here, such as:

How long were you on that character in beta?
    What activities were you doing?

We're only talking three weeks and people are going to have level 100-110 to get that far and do regular world questing (Of which I believe there's a limit to) and/or Heroic dungeons (Which have a lockout).

Even still, ilvl 845 =/= 850. If the concern is replacing them, you're not doing that until you're running heroic raids, Mythic+ dungeons or ready for Nighthold. The point is that it's not a "for everybody" thing, it's for people who need to gear up as fast as possible, which is (Again) progression raiders who can afford to throw that kind of gold down the toilet.
    250k for 5 ilvls on one of the weakest gear slot is not worth it. It wouldn't even make a noticeable difference in progression raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    My only problem is that when the first raid comes out it's pretty much obsolete. It's the same as getting a ring in WOD with 620 ilvl.
    It's not going to become obsolete because it has a significantly high item level that can be worn from Level 101 on. No other ring near that ilvl can be equipped before 110.

I never bought the old rings. Wasn't a serious raider that first tier of Wrath.

I'll be getting this new ring tho ! Moment I hit 101.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I had like 10k gold in Tbc and 50k gold in Wotlk. Haven't been playing in WoD except for leveling some characters and I only have 25k gold. I guess I am poor as fuck according to this thread?

I had no idea the whole economy was this inflated... Comparing 8.5k in Wotlk to 250k in Legion seems crazy. You could easily earn 2-3k per day in Wotlk doing professions for 30 minutes, so according to this thread I should be earning 50k-100k in a day or two?
    If you're good with playing the AH and managed the garrison correctly, yes, you could earn crazy amounts per day. 50k was not unheard of for some people in my guild. 1 of my guildies was happily mentioning how he had something like 5-8 alts all sitting on gold cap. Granted, that is someone that like to make the absolute most of his time earning gold. I consider myself semi casual (I like to farm old raids, got many gold earning followers for the garrison, and I didn't spend gold like a fiend) and I am sitting on 1.8 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Inflation. Do you understand what that is? Or are you just trolling?
    More like BS inflation system.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    250k for 5 ilvls on one of the weakest gear slot is not worth it. It wouldn't even make a noticeable difference in progression raiding.
    ding ding! BOOM LAWYERED

15+ Year Old Account
    Does the OP understand economics?

10+ Year Old Account
    no... 250k is way too much, 150k tops

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Most people I know have 50k or less. Not everyone spent all their time in Garrison's, and new players have no chance of affording these prices.
    Well, this is a forum that is frequented by people who are above average, and thus are out of touch with the average WoW player. The average WoW player does not have 250k gold.