Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myranda01 View Post
    it's supposed to be a reward of exceptional skills
    It was never a reward for exceptional skill...just exceptional luck.

Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    I too would like to know why azure water strider was mentioned. It sounds like something to do with the faction? The statement is kind of vague.
    basicly legion has a lot of water so water striders are a must have. that's all

Haha! Keydar keeps knocking them out of the park! <3 DLC

I'm only glad for Legion starting, because it means no more endless front page articles with string after string where one word changes.

Now we can get back to the real stuff - Ghostcrawler updates!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty embarrassing that one of the first things mentioned is to download addons that tell you how to play the game.

Probably zero chance of Blizzard breaking map-coord addons.

You wonder why people get bored and complain everything is so easy.

Deleted
    That trailer is so fucking epic!

Is the ring Empowered Ring of the Kirin Tor for rental? Is it refundable within 2 hours? Since if I can sell it back anywhere I think it is a good idea to "borrow" it for leveling.

250'000 Gold? Why do Blizzard insist on these insane prices? Isn't the new spider mount costing like 2'000'000 Gold or something as well? Is this a desperate hope from Blizzard to get people who obtain stupid amounts of gold from Garrisons to waste their money? It's obvious that Blizzard never meant for Garrisons to cause such a inflation in the economy, and they've nerfed Garrisons into oblivion and there is nothing in Legion that will cause such a huge horrible inflation in the economy.

But how about those of us who didn't "abuse" the Garrisons in Warlords of Draenor? How are we supposed to be remotely close to afford items priced at 250'000 gold, and a mount at 2'000'000 gold? I do see a point of making items hard to obtain by putting them behind steep prices, but come on... Those who "abused" the Garrisons have stacked up 1'000'000 million gold on sever characters already. So these prices is not really affecting them at all, but at the same time it makes these items unobtainable by everyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by CamdenQ View Post
    This confused me too. Anybody now why this mount was mentioned? Better not be getting the rep removed. I worked hard on that. It's always the things I do that get simplified.
    It's purely because you can't fly on the Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by RamGuy View Post
    250'000 Gold? Why do Blizzard insist on these insane prices? Isn't the new spider mount costing like 2'000'000 Gold or something as well? Is this a desperate hope from Blizzard to get people who obtain stupid amounts of gold from Garrisons to waste their money? It's obvious that Blizzard never meant for Garrisons to cause such a inflation in the economy, and they've nerfed Garrisons into oblivion and there is nothing in Legion that will cause such a huge horrible inflation in the economy.

But how about those of us who didn't "abuse" the Garrisons in Warlords of Draenor? How are we supposed to be remotely close to afford items priced at 250'000 gold, and a mount at 2'000'000 gold? I do see a point of making items hard to obtain by putting them behind steep prices, but come on... Those who "abused" the Garrisons have stacked up 1'000'000 million gold on sever characters already. So these prices is not really affecting them at all, but at the same time it makes these items unobtainable by everyone else...
    Then you should realize the Kirin Tor rings for WotLK were highway robbery when they were put in. The gold price is deliberately set that high because some people have that gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    It's purely because you can't fly on the Broken Shore.

Then you should realize the Kirin Tor rings for WotLK were highway robbery when they were put in. The gold price is deliberately set that high because some people have that gold.

even more so if you wanted to upgrade it over the lifetime of the expansion, if they follow the same route this time round of adding a newer version every "tier" then expect the gold cost to be astronomical.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    even more so if you wanted to upgrade it over the lifetime of the expansion, if they follow the same route this time round of adding a newer version every "tier" then expect the gold cost to be astronomical.
    Yeah. Forget that. I don't have that kind of money.

7+ Year Old Account
    what about the PRestigious war wolf and prestigious war steed? those mounts are already on the mount journal ingame, but no one talk about then, they will come with legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    what about the PRestigious war wolf and prestigious war steed? those mounts are already on the mount journal ingame, but no one talk about then, they will come with legion?
    You can presume they are the mount rewards for Prestige in PVP...

Quote Originally Posted by RamGuy View Post

"How are we supposed to be remotely close to afford items priced at 250'000 gold?"

You're not.
    Seriously, stop complaining about not being able to afford stuff when you havent put in the effort to make that gold.

- - - Updated - - -

They mentioned the water strider, because it can walk on water, which is a good thing when you're leveling, why is this a mystery to people?
    I've no idea what to write here.

Pro tip, save all the rares for max level, it will help you gear out quicker

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    You can presume they are the mount rewards for Prestige in PVP...
    yeah sure, but they onl show those 2 horses on the post, and no one talked about then since, i dunno, april? i rly like the wolf

I am so hyped. I still don't know who to main. Aff Lock, Shadow Priest, Pally(lolno), Druid, or DH.

It's simple enough to make water walking pots. So you don't need the mount as much as it just makes life easier.